The Guessing Game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeftySmurf

This forum needs life, so let's play a game (don't hurt me Mr Mod)

Guess which account i'm on.

The winner gets a cookie.

Your entitled to 3 clues, best way to ask a clue is for example a tribe/continent etc which im allowed to answer in a YES/NO format and shall be listed here:

1. Are you in Ya Bro? - Yes
  2. Are you in the top 20 of Ya Bro tribe ranking not overall! - No

Then you need to guess, let's give this forum some life plus it gives the haters a chance to attack me

Last edited:

DeletedUser

1. Really doesn't matter.
2. Really doesn't matter.
3. Really doesn't matter.

I mean a while ago you was talking that somebody was attacking you and you were talking "oh, I defended, I sniped, ...". Then it turned out the noble train failed to take loyalty to 0 with 4 nobles. (I can't remember exactly when and who was it, but I can search if you like).

Then again you show up on forums and it turns out you had a very small account 1 month ago and you have abandoned/left it. So unless you are playing on someone's else account, at the best you have another small account on the rim, which we arrive at the point that "It really doesn't matter" ...

No offense ...!

iGhost-

maybe snowlepord7 .
281 points player near the rim.
sounds like you bro.

HeftySmurf

maybe snowlepord7 .
281 points player near the rim.
sounds like you bro.

Sadly not

1. Are you in Ya Bro?

Yes

1. Really doesn't matter.
2. Really doesn't matter.
3. Really doesn't matter.

I mean a while ago you was talking that somebody was attacking you and you were talking "oh, I defended, I sniped, ...". Then it turned out the noble train failed to take loyalty to 0 with 4 nobles. (I can't remember exactly when and who was it, but I can search if you like).

Then again you show up on forums and it turns out you had a very small account 1 month ago and you have abandoned/left it. So unless you are playing on someone's else account, at the best you have another small account on the rim, which we arrive at the point that "It really doesn't matter" ...

No offense ...!

Michonne attacked with a cross second train twice, first time took to 1 loyalty as i missed the snipe like a turd, second time i sniped and stacked and whatever else you wanna say, then i deleted and moved accounts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111574

Sadly not

Yes

Michonne attacked with a cross second train twice, first time took to 1 loyalty as i missed the snipe like a turd, second time i sniped and stacked and whatever else you wanna say, then i deleted and moved accounts.

Thank you devil, at least im trying to do something.

Hey leave micchone alone.

Back on track since no one is posting.

2. Are you in the top 20 of Ya Bro tribe ranking not overall!

Psihic

They merged with cure from what I have seen
Pretty obvious seeing 2 colours turn to 1
A couple of accounts left cure and joined ya bro
clueless is the only one I saw delete(didn't delete exactly just didn't play or fight back)

Noone left Cure for ya bro :)

DeletedUser

Well by cure I mean the cure family

TruffleShuffleOrRiot
wyattbechard
Te Moja

God of War 1994

So smurf you didnt answer the previous guy, are you in the top 20 of the ya bro line up?

DeletedUser

Xanthae why would you say k46?

Why not? There are Ya Bro players with villages there, and it tells me a lot more if he says "yes" to this than to, say, K45 (where most of Ya Bro have something).

Saying that... any K45 villages? :icon_biggrin:

Psihic

Does your name have one or more words (for example KutyaKripya has two words even if there is no space in between :icon_wink: )

HeftySmurf

Nope :)

Why not? There are Ya Bro players with villages there, and it tells me a lot more if he says "yes" to this than to, say, K45 (where most of Ya Bro have something).

Saying that... any K45 villages? :icon_biggrin:

I like your way of thinking, but none in K45

Does your name have one or more words (for example KutyaKripya has two words even if there is no space in between :icon_wink: )

Very clever, Yes and thats the third clue :)

Psihic

Wasnt really a yes or no question. Meaning it has more then one word I take it ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.