The History of ananthsr (The True Noob)

Kuenchinu

This thread is to show ananthsr that he cant said a bad word about the 4 best tribes in this world. Yes am talking about AXE, TSOH, TSOH-F and TATS.

Now we all know that ananthsr was in this world but quit while under attack, which is odd seeing as his saying we ran away when we made TATS, (quit and you a running, move and make a more active tribe to fight the same enemy and you are still fighting!)

Now this is history so lets look at the history of the our "great friend" ananthsr.

Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
None T~S 27th March 2008 - 22:09:09 254
T~S None 28th March 2008 - 18:11:09 280
None Exile. 29th March 2008 - 23:12:00 365
None Exile. 13th April 2008 - 08:09:02 1,891
Exile. TSoH72 08th May 2008 - 17:11:35 29,093
TSoH72 None 09th May 2008 - 01:11:57 30,286
None TICKLE 09th May 2008 - 02:32:02 30,357
TICKLE Exile. 16th May 2008 - 09:49:40 49,155
None Exile. 22nd June 2008 - 08:11:20 187,605
None Exile. 22nd June 2008 - 13:31:27 198,843
Exile. AXE 20th January 2009 - 10:00:02 5,003,342

Now lets look at how many times he left his good tribe EXILE., well he JOINED 4 times! and he also joined AXE who he called weak and scared dogs "from what i got in his posts".

Now i would like our friend to say something to this, maybe he has a good reason running way from tribes days after they went to war and why he quit after getting an op done on him.

I also welcome votes on our friend

Did ananthsr run away from war when he quit?
Yes or NO

DeletedUser

lol :) nice .. go on world, give the TATS crowd and the princess something to cheer about, they need it :) they managed to dig up some 2008 headlines and added some spice to it .. like this is going to stop me from piling on to the sorry axe lot who joined TATS ..

no explanations from me :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ike this is going to stop me from piling on to the sorry axe lot who joined TATS ..
you do realise that it was axes members who joined first lol

DeletedUser

arent like threads directed at someone against the rules ? :icon_confused:

Kuenchinu

lol :) nice .. go on world, give the TATS crowd and the princess something to cheer about, they need it :) they managed to dig up some 2008 headlines and added some spice to it .. like this is going to stop me from piling on to the sorry axe lot who joined TATS ..

no explanations from me :)

:lol: so you agree you are worse than all the other noobs who play tw :lol: and its nice of you to agree that TATS members did no run from fighting EXILE. :lol: Man your smart

arent like threads directed at someone against the rules ? :icon_confused:

this is also directed to the rest of EXILE. members who think TATS members ran from war :icon_wink: so its to all of EXILE. :lol:

DeletedUser

yeah i do heavy, i still love TSOH - we have been blood brothers for long enough - why i was even had accounts with duke privileges there for almost a year and fought with TSOH accounts in all your wars till i quit .. The number of TSOH accounts i have sat and fielded incomings for would best be appreciated by people like Rogier, Lion and Ice .. haven't a bad word to say about the shield. It's just the AXE lot who found a cowardly way out and will continue to be my pet peeve, so much so that i came back just to do them any hurt i can.

i dont mind sereton - kuenchinu is obviously a TSOH noob who has no clue what i have done for TSOH in all my time on this world.

Yeah kuenchinu, i agree to whatever you propose and makes you happy :)

Kuenchinu

yeah i do heavy, i still love TSOH - we have been blood brothers for long enough - why i was even had accounts with duke privileges there for almost a year and fought with TSOH accounts in all your wars till i quit .. The number of TSOH accounts i have sat and fielded incomings for would best be appreciated by people like Rogier, Lion and Ice .. haven't a bad word to say about the shield. It's just the AXE lot who found a cowardly way out and will continue to be my pet peeve, so much so that i came back just to do them any hurt i can.

i dont mind sereton - kuenchinu is obviously a TSOH noob who has no clue what i have done for TSOH in all my time on this world.

Yeah kuenchinu, i agree to whatever you propose and makes you happy :)

You keep sayign AXE ran from the war yet the seconds after joining TATS AXE members had sent new attacks to EXILE., so how did they run, i want you to give a reason on how them building a new tribe to fight EXILE. is running away. or is it just them been better than you and your so called great tribe that is upsetting you?

DeletedUser

And what prevented them from staying and fighting in AXE ? They just tried to create a better position for themselves at the expense of half the tribe. Shameful at the very least. Are you seriously trying to defend that K (mind if i shorten that name ?)

Kuenchinu

And what prevented them from staying and fighting in AXE ? They just tried to create a better position for themselves at the expense of half the tribe. Shameful at the very least. Are you seriously trying to defend that K (mind if i shorten that name ?)

the rest of AXE was asked to be a ally and fight along side, just like TSOH.F so tell us how did we leave them out? how was it at there expense? tell me are you getting all your info from the jaffe the loser who was proven wrong? are you trying to make AXE look bad so you dont look like the whimp you are? are you trying to hide the fact that you RAN away when you quit? or are you trying to hide the fact that you are not on this world and have no idea what you are talking about?.

DeletedUser

the rest of AXE after being betrayed and split asunder was asked to be an ally and fight alongside TATS .. hmmm interesting ..

I perceive that you might not have noted that I am in no way trying to make AXE look bad, just those who left AXE to form TATS.
Now would you confirm that this simple fact has sunk into your head so we can carry on arguing please.

Also please refer other threads (i mean R-E-A-D) that i am ingame.

Kuenchinu

Naah, i think i'll stay here and bug you princess. So here's the new spin .. the rest of AXE after being betrayed and split asunder was asked to be an ally and fight alongside TATS .. hmmm interesting ..

I perceive that you might not have noted that I am in no way trying to make AXE look bad, just those who left AXE to form TATS.
Now would you confirm that this simple fact has sunk into your head so we can carry on arguing please.

Also please refer other threads (i mean R-E-A-D) that i am ingame.

they got told a new tribe was been formed and asked to join before the tribe was made, you said that your self. and if your ingame why hide? face use yourself, why hide? why run? or are you scared of been attacked?

DeletedUser

very scared of being attacked .. lol .. princess, have fielded more incomings for your ex-family (read TSOH) than most of you put together have .. and only lost 2 villages out of at least 500 i defended .. I can assure you i have more war conquers on TSOH accounts than you do :)

I seriously think you ought to refer back to lion, ice, even willow and bone up on your history .. before you say i am scared ..

.. back to argument - they should have stayed in AXE and fought else they ran, explain why they should not have shown loyalty to the then number 1 tribe in the world .. I do not seem to get the answer to this question, just personal attacks which amuse me.

Kuenchinu

very scared of being attacked .. lol .. princess, have fielded more incomings for your ex-family (read TSOH) than most of you put together have .. and only lost 2 villages out of at least 500 i defended .. I can assure you i have more war conquers on TSOH accounts than you do :)

I seriously think you ought to refer back to lion, ice, even willow and bone up on your history .. before you say i am scared ..

.. back to argument - they should have stayed in AXE and fought else they ran, explain why they should not have shown loyalty to the then number 1 tribe in the world .. I do not seem to get the answer to this question, just personal attacks which amuse me.

The did not ran so why keep saying they did? they simply wanted to be stronger and with more friends, the members of axe who did not come and said no to be ally are still called friends on our side, we do not hate them, and i do not hate you, i simply think you are wrong, i will now leave this thread to let others have a world and show what they think but before i go i have a few things for you to read

*Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.*
*You cannot hate other people without hating your self.*

DeletedUser

At least that is a reasonable attempt at an explanation K to my question.. And also the answer i was looking for. Simply put, and i think a majority of the world agrees with me, that when you are in the middle of a war, splitting the tribe just so you and a few friends can be stronger (and leaving other friends in the lurch) is not quite the right thing to do - i call it running, you can call it by any nicer word you feel like. Do you wonder why a move like this has united everyone against TATS ? That's the reason.

As for the philosophy lesson, why thank you!!! I used to think hate was a lovely many splendoured thing till today.

well said bod.

Brutus987

Do you have to go this low? And wats ur ingame name Kuenchina?

DeletedUser

wow what a horrible thread...ananth being scared of incomings? is that your argument? well maybe because i left EXILE for a total of one day that argument should be applied to me as well?

maybe if you knew ananth as a person you would know the real reason why he quit but these accusations are just a laughable as the sunday funnies

DeletedUser

This is a very SAD, SAD personal attack, from what is an obviously mis-informed player. SAD in-deed!!!

This thread is to show ananthsr that he cant said a bad word about the 4 best tribes in this world. Yes am talking about AXE, TSOH, TSOH-F and TATS.

Top 4 tribes. What world are you playing on?????

AXE, TSoH - YES possibly

TSoH-F is home for in-actives

TATS is unproven as a tribe, (A champion team will always beat a team of champion individuals), but I get the feeling that they will get there chance soon :)

Even I know this, and I haven't played for nearly 2 months

Oh and did I Say SAD, very SAD - not only do they betray there friends and allies and tribe mates, now they are making personal attacks.

Guilt makes you do silly things though, know matter how hard you try and justify it

TShaw

Former Exile Player
Former Duke of EXILE
Proud New Zealander :)

Exile Forever ;)

DeletedUser58974

With friends in AXE, TATS and having had previous interactions with Ananthsr I must admit to being a tad bemused by this.

Irrespective for whether you have a opposite stance to another player, starting a thread to prove someone a 'noob' seems to be a personal attack rather than a structured discourse on the recent discussions surrounding the whole origin of TATS - to which this seems an offshot of.

Don't get me wrong, Ananthsr can hold his own in any such banter, and knowing him I bet he's rather enjoying himself in responding to these, but I guess I find it a little annoying to see hate-mongering at this late stage of the game, rather than (at least) the guarded respect that anyone still playing during these final months should engender.