The History of ananthsr (The True Noob)

DeletedUser

Kuenchinu.. you are the biggest noob in the world.

You really have no clue how ananth does things. You will NEVER understand how good of a player he was. NOR will you understand how wrong your opinion is.

Ananth, first (if he was still playing), could win any 1 on 1. I'd put him on my top 5 best players of tw.

Second, Ananth's "tribe change" history actually is driven by running TO FIGHTS. TSoH-72 was crap and the actives went to Exile. Also he went to AXE when Exile wasn't fighting much. He did it so he could fight some more. Ananth can be rather modest at times. I'm not when I see someone trying to bash a friend of mine.

You truly do not understand how valuable he was to TSoH, Exile, and now the members of TATS.

-IceTemplar
Former Duke of TSoH
Friend of Ananthsr
TATS Player
All-Star BAMF

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser58974

Kuenchinu.. you are the biggest noob in the world.

You really have no clue how ananth does things. You will NEVER understand how good of a player he was. NOR will you understand how wrong your opinion is.

Ananth, first (if he was still playing), could win any 1 on 1. I'd put him on my top 5 best players of tw.

Second, Ananth's "tribe change" history actually is driven by running TO FIGHTS. TSoH-72 was crap and the actives went to Exile. Also he went to AXE when Exile wasn't fighting much. He did it so he could fight some more. Ananth can be rather modest at times. I'm not when I see someone trying to bash a friend of mine.

You truly do not understand how valuable he was to TSoH, Exile, and now the members of TATS.

-IceTemplar
Former Duke of TSoH
Friend of Ananthsr
TATS Player
All-Star BAMF

..and also when he left the game while in AXE he was running TO his brand new baby boy, not FROM a war.

Never seen him run from anything.

DeletedUser

Why, thank you kindly fine gentlemen, 2 of the finest tw gamers that i have seen I have seen as well.

Am now dividing my precious time between the upbringing of my tots and the downsizing of tats (hopefully) .. am back in game ice ;)

and she's a baby girl grey, am tempted to post a photo of her here and win the popularity contest hands down ;)

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What is this thread even doing here,some little scared noob,spouts some rubbish of which he/she has no idea what they are talking about,the mind boogles on how low some people can sink.

Kuenchinu,publish your in game name,and I am sure ananthsr will be pleased to pay you a call,unless of course your to scared

DeletedUser

Noez :icon_cry:

ON-TOPIC : cant wait for anan to pwn you :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

nah, kuenchinu was just misguided and jumped to the defence of his tribe .. i do think he bit off more than he can chew but that happens to the best of them .. right Ancient Hoard ?

There are way way better targets than him ingame .. more active ones and those who deserve taking down.

Kuenchinu

What is this thread even doing here,some little scared noob,spouts some rubbish of which he/she has no idea what they are talking about,the mind boogles on how low some people can sink.

Kuenchinu,publish your in game name,and I am sure ananthsr will be pleased to pay you a call,unless of course your to scared

i told him my ingame name a few days ago but his to scared to tell me his :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Oh my, the princess is back making funny faces. Go on Kuenchinu Tarantino, spin us another wonderful script.. And pass me some of what you are smoking.

interestingly, this thread already has more views than the sticky thread asking people to read the forum rules. Makes sense.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

theres rules >.>

on topic, i know his ig name, its a sekret though lol

DeletedUser

Also, it is of deep interest to me oh sid, pastor of muppets master of the backstab (i actually feel sorry for xxacidgodxx now), who decided to appoint this gem Kuenchinu as the TATS forum rep ? Full marks for creativity TATS, was this what you meant when you said you wanted to make the world more interesting?

DeletedUser

he's not(thank the lord), i am aswell even when i make a idiot of myself you cant stop loveing me lol
plus tats cant take me off the forums as willow said, im to high profile XD

DeletedUser

This forum would die without you and valpo.. and kuenchinu ;-)

Though valpo has started getting serious nowadays and his smiley count has been replaced with a frownie count. Chill out bud, cats shouldnt make you so mad.

On a separate note, whatever became of blue dot?

DeletedUser

he quit awhile ago, he got serious to, and well shameful to say it skorm to =(
when skorm came back he was like a forum mod =S

DeletedUser

ummmm I do not believe anyone appointed her as our forum representative. I am speaking as a Baron of TATS. I can also attest to how good anan is he single handedly saved 2 accounts of ours during the scion/TSoH war by defending them for us when it was all of ours sleepy time

DeletedUser58974

Well, as this was originally supposed to get us to vote for/against Anan, I'm fairly sure that as the responses have been overwhelmingly in favor of him this thread should be closed now.

Note to Kuenchinu - perhaps check with your HC next time before to try belittle another player on the externals. Whether fighting along side or against, Anan's always been a great advocate for TW, pleased he's back.

..and Anan, I may be back as well soon, so I've IG you with my new details when I'm in..