The History of Me

DeletedUser52670

Tribalwars.net has reached 60 worlds of action packed tribal goodness. There have been great tribes been and gone and some great players who have all made the game worth playing for us in one way or another. I am interested in the worlds you've all played, the tribes you will not forget and the players who inspired you and birthed your love for the game, if they are still playing then that is even better.

I am one for tribal histories and the story behind the player. We all enjoy a good recollection and as we're coming up to new year, reflection tends to be a hot word on the lips of many. Please take the time to post and reflect on why you just can't escape playing ... no matter how many times you try to leave :icon_rolleyes:

.... Oh ...

... And have a Happy New Year :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Well, thats a good question.
World 5 I remember the LFKD alliance dominating most of the early game, but later got pwned by some huge rim tribe.

I remember OA from world 6 lead by Lord Hellz.
As we33 as CHE!! from the same world lead by BloodHood(wasn't that his name?).

Another strong player I remember is vpar2. He was a mean beast, always ranked 1 as I remember, but quitted the worlds quite early.

Jumping a few worlds and going to w17, where I played with h0llygh0st. A nice guy and a great player indeed. Also meet some other cool guys like Kai. blue...heart(wasn't it that world my love?). There was a few more I cannot remember at the moment.

At world 23, I meet more or less everyone I know. We had a cool tribe called What? Confused? We had nice players like Pulsar, ToxicToChildren, Mouha. DreamBrothers, crazychamps, nad destroyer, the super warior, EstoyLoco, faetzy, Ancient magikz, Robi zmaj, woodlandapple, Grumpy Dwarf, Happy Dwarf, Sleepy Dwarf, Ultimate Warrior, Bashful Dwarf, K-David... Really the list just goes on and on and on. Possibly the most awesome member list ever seen if you ask me.

I had the honor to meet nice guys like Free-eek, Unknown 1, 1ndigo, Hasoona(who is no longer among us sadly), Prolimin etc. This is by far the world with most wars I've been playing.

Finally it is worth mentioning world 43, for the super awesome tribe Light. A nice 5 man tribe made it to rank 4 overall.

DeletedUser

Well my first world was W23, due to mitigating circumstances my first account didnt last very long, However i did get to meet a bunch of cool people such as Kiss and Lov, Wble and then Guardian Angels who i later co played for a brief spell :) . Through him i got to meet a load of good players which allowed me to join Kata on W40.

W40 - Kata was a blast, A really good core of players from W23 such as Marcus, Dante, Hackster, Chomp, Noitra, Speeddemon and Core. Was a steep learning curve working with guys your usually playing against

Followed by several failed worlds, now im back, but dont call it a comeback :icon_redface:

ps: never meet teh wickerz ^ hallowed by thy name :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

My first was w23 too, it was good with interesting politics and awesome players. Add phoenix-knight to that list wicker :D

DeletedUser

The first day of tribal wars i joined worlds :9,10,11,14,15,16 :icon_redface:

What can I say? I just started then, I remember meeting up with friends on the tennis court telling them how i was 513 points, 4 more than him :lol:
But he did tell me he had queued a building worth 6 points which would be completed in an hour, so he was teh pro:icon_wink:

DeletedUser103627

Imma Uk noob and started on UK3 :icon_redface:

But best tribe I have been in so far on .net will have to be Pacman on W58, great set of players and was a fun tribe to be in but thats only becasue it was my first tribe on .net so dont have anyone else except shaVe to compare them with, and shaVe sucks as we all know :icon_wink:

DeletedUser96310

My gaming began in W6. I played a game called Kings Of Chaos and found the add for TW there. I created my first account and found I rather enjoyed it.
W6 I gamed to 6 villages and gave them up so I could focus on W8. In W8 I was fortunate to be part of CLOROX and what a tribe it was. Lots of laughs, lots of skill and loads of Uri BS.. was Awesome!

From there to W19 CANDY, Atlantia is still the best skype personality I know.
on to 28 for a short time with YARR!
then 30 with Draco and taking down Ham (Met two of my favorite players there.. Bronse and Bankdude.... (two awesome players and friends)
World 32 was a gangbang via Hate. (Tried to get the invite to them but had two Hate. members directly beside me, rimmed them both but in the end, I too was rimmed. Much respect to many of them but Harlos. {the pussie that he is} refused to game beside me in W30. He's is to this day the only player I "know" is the most over-rated idiot in all of TW. Can you tell I've no respect for him?)
on to W35 and G.Khan... by far the best tribe I've ever associated with. Met Garrock for the first time, FruitFilledEvil, Karmalot, Estoy, Hurrod and the list goes on. Absolutely incredible group of players and by far the most influential in my TW carreer. From there I've gamed in 41 (Size! Duke), W50 on Arrow123 in SchOoL (arrow and I have gamed together from before TW. and is the one player that has always been with me.) another incredible tribe. Tracey, Behn, Lakewind and everyone in the tribe. Was an absolute Blessing to know all of the SchOoL members. W50 was awesome! I'm thankful for all whom mentored me. Uri, Atlantia, Garrock, Tracey and for those whom have bested me too as it keeps me humble but mostly, I'm thankful for those who trust me as that is a show of respect. :)

DeletedUser96310

Mostly Tears Of Fury but it was so.. long ago I forget. I left KOC and played Ruins Of Chaos for about a year but prefer TW over both of them. However I'll admit that I so enjoyed sabotaging others. I was always elf :)

DeletedUser

Started playing TW on world 3, met some good players there in a K just outside the core until I had to leave.. (GRIGNR, the space tractors) cool slogan.. vroom vroom all over your face :D

played world 4 and pretty much solo'd there... until I met some guys in w5 (see w5 story :p)

in world 5 I played also in the LFKD alliance (like wicker) I met great people there, one of the people who showed me the ropes to this game is Ender Wiggin ...... and that's when I learned how to play this game basically..
I then joined OA it was after uldor back stabbing.. so it was in the downfall..
but Tharogarn, OpenEye , Lord Hellz and many more names are guys I had fun learning from.

I then started in a pre-made on w10 with most them called POKE, we each had an alias with a pokemon names :p
I can't name all the people I played on w10.. its ridicules the amount of awesomeness in one tribe :p

currently playing w58,59 and HP

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mostly Tears Of Fury but it was so.. long ago I forget. I left KOC and played Ruins Of Chaos for about a year but prefer TW over both of them. However I'll admit that I so enjoyed sabotaging others. I was always elf :)

Yep, same here.In kings of chaos, I was with The Family, Phoenix rising, Great orcs horde, hmm I sure I'm forgetting something :s
ROC i tried and it was better than KOC, but the feel just wasn't the same :)
The downfall was the admins' fault. The new rules were ridiculous. Hope it won't happen to TW

I can't remember what tribe was in w14. IMperials or something similar.
live-long-and-prosper.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Got into the game from a player named Lewismunch, who just so happens to be my uncle, I learnt basics off him and I believe he got into the game from a few work-mates. I started off doing what I could and just practising what he had taught me, what would beat what etc. He was doing well in World 5 at one point I think, and played in HELLAS if I remember correctly.

Later on I joined world 8, made a tribe, I don't have a clue what the name was, but I was new to the whole leadership thing and mass-recruited. I gathered a few loyal members and later on merged into LoK, we all then ended up joining DRUNKS and fighting REL, I unfortunately have no idea what happened there, as I had to quit due to real life. I remember 2/3 good players from world 8 who taught me a lot. They were; Rodrik33, TheGreatEmpire, and Tarat/Tarot? I don't remember.

I came back not long ago and found myself playing world 50, started low there, came across a lot of new friends who I speak too still. In that world as I had just started out, I used all of my previous knowledge where I could and learnt new things also, I don't remember scripts being used at all before ahah. In that world I managed to find myself a spot on the Niemi account, which was tidy, until the owner miraculously disappeared. Obviously co-playing was a new thing to me then too, so I couldn't do much without his permission, there is a long story in what happened in the end. But basically I ended up co-ing ANIMAL XD, which is where if you know me, you'll know me from. We got to around 6mil points, everything was good, my partner on the account recently had her child etc. Then for some reason I decided I'd quit, got offered a spot on the Macready account, took it, for some reason I couldn't get on, and me and the owner haven't spoke since D:. So that was world 50 over for me. Learnt a lot there, and one of the biggest rules too if you want to be successful.

Now I'm here, I guess..

DeletedUser102180

A long long time ago...

I started in World one before W2 began, I didn't do well in W1 and decided (after one day) that if I was going to play this game I had to start on an equal footing with the rest. So I started in W2 with some noob tribe and quickly realised that the duke didn't have a clue when he declared against ESL who did seem to have a clue.

After a brief diplomatic interchange with Vik (vpar2) I was hooked to the ESL way of thinking and joined ESL2, the tribe for people who weren't proper Redskins but were aligned one way or another. ESL2 was great, we had some awesome players and due to ESLs diplomatic prowess we had plenty of targets and allies to have a great time. We fought Ptt, a massive family tribe of mainly Asian players and I ended up taking a few villages of one of their key-players because I was lucky.

W2 was my alma mater and it was a wonderful time to get engaged to the game as most people were still playing single accounts without scripts.

ESL was considered as one of the key-tribes in this world and our diplomacy through Lokinder meant we fought many agressive wars against those that antagonised our allies. I think we played that world actively for a year, but memories can be deceiving.

I also played W4, W10, W23 (I think) and now W59 in ESL. I also co-played a host of accounts, including an account shared with Jamm and a stint in a tribe with Thargoran, Kenved and Vpar2, arguably some of the greatest players this game has seen. Kenved was co-playing my account here until recently.

I also joined up with the mods/admins and made some great friends with that bunch, from Jirki to Allyboo to Masterfire or whatever he calls himself now to Morthy and Yvonne. If I had some more time available I would re-join them in a shot, but a desire to finish my PhD overrides the desire to rejoin that merciless job.

DeletedUser

Started solo in worlds 1 and 3 simultaneously (under different user names)... used world 1 as a learning point with a tribe called SL (got killed after reaching 50k)... world 3 was fantastic with a tribe called FOAD (later merged into OTFD and since OT) and reached about 3 million before life called me away.

Took a major break and started world 41 with several tribes including =REV= & Knock (formerly Bada$$), and ended there when my tribe mass deleted... met my coplayer there :icon_biggrin:

Played world 47 with wheggs, then T.E.C, then ~One~, who won the world

Now playing world 59... with ~ONE~

DeletedUser

Well let me see started w2 played in Aten|C very fun tribe and at the time i knew no better then a family tribe and tbh in w2 many of the tribes had more then 1 branch. Think i stayed around a year maybe two its a long time ago :) made it to a couple of million.

Played a few worlds during them first couple of years but mainly w2. Then i took a break for a few years and came back to w52 where im currently (kinda inactivley) playing in SOHK which is a rim tribe done good. Been with them from start over a year ago now from start to taking top spot

Currently on w59 in Tuff who are also a rim tribe hoping to do good :) my favourite type of tribe tbh

DeletedUser

Symbol30's first world was World 2, where Symbol30 played for the only tribe that Symbol30 has ever or shall ever play for, the most holy of tribes, ESL. The one that continues to inspire Symbol30 because Symbol30 met her through TW is Symbol30's now real life girlfriend, Feya. Symbol30 and Feya are now on a co op account in W59.

Symbol30 remembers some of the great allies that ESL had in W2, especially the Aten families and the Xig families. Symbol30 also remembers some truly great foes, including TW and FTR. Great battles were had, much cyber blood spilled.

35se

started in w34.
currently playing in w40 kata and w42 nyuk. something about Cores leadership makes you want to play under him. lol