The History of Me

slinkiestwizard

oh goody!

i started out on w 12 as 1darkone as the leader of BSW-A after banging heads with TD many times over , i was gifted an account after being rimmed twice. The account took me to meet many solid players that have long ago retired . I took over the slinkiestwizard account @ 150 k points and created my PNP name . I went through shadow 72 where i was mentored as to the real aspects of this game ,NATO with a merge . From there a hop skip and a jump to duke of Rabies, as the former duke passed the tourch.I worked with Atlantia in virus till that dissolved .
I then went back and reformed with BSW , craziestshooter was the founder . That pretty much lasted till the end of w 12 till DNY recruited me for clean up duty. Seamed they had a small problem over 7 or so weeks hurting me and felt i was better with them then against them. I thank both Rednecks ,dada and Faaaaark for the opportunity.

All solid players and well respected in the TW ranks.

There was a bit more but i have limited beer and bandwidth.

I played in candy as well with Atlantia for a short stint, as i was given an account.
I was older and honestly couldnt take direction as it was requested , again she was a great leader but had her click i was never part of and didnt want to be a body just playing an account.

I was part of the mass deleate on 41 as well. i blame the demise of Absithe directly on Dr chase on that world, her spying and treachery killed a solid tribe while she coddled Axes .Account given after i rimmed my own and mass deleated there.

I had many other in between worlds with the goal of only practicing start ups.

I even played UK 6 And UK 10 , coplayed with gratefuldead on 10 for a short stint after gifting him my villages on UK 6 .

So to say ive been to the races seen it all learned well and worked hard.

Ive played many worlds looking to works my skills was even in drama on w 53 till i was accussed of being a spy , sad as i started that world with the tribe that will end it on the Die Antword account.

Ive co played with faaaaark, dalesmckay and several others. The aforementioned showed and taught me the most.

again theres many stories and many worlds but my 6 pack is done happy new year all

DeletedUser52670

started in w34.
currently playing in w40 kata and w42 nyuk. something about Cores leadership makes you want to play under him. lol

Another Kata player :icon_biggrin: I didn't last long, was playing the .War. account with Marcus but I heard Lord Core did great things after we had gone. Is that world still running?

35se

Another Kata player :icon_biggrin: I didn't last long, was playing the .War. account with Marcus but I heard Lord Core did great things after we had gone. Is that world still running?

yup its all but won now. 1 tribe left that stands in the way. Altho w42 is a bit more of a challenge but core still is winning there too.

athalie28

The history of me started many years ago, on a spring day, when I got fed up with darkness and made my way to the world. It was on April, 9th...sheeesh, almost got carried away and forgot it was supposed to be my TW history, not a biography. Started playin on w10. I remember I was a complete nub...not that much has changed ever since :icon_smile: I remember I was getting really good advice from those trying to rim me, regarding the type of troops I was supposed to build etc. It was then when I found out that walls and troops are pretty useless, as long as you have many points. In a desperate desire to return the favour to my attacker on a different world, I joined w12. Ended up playing with matto and eolver, then Oots., actively fighting DNY for 2 months. Until the war with DNY started, I had a life; when the war broke, all I had left was a computer. Nevertheless, w12 was one of the best worlds I've played. Met amazing people such as Pawen, Brutus IV, dada, rednecks, Little Flower, carmencita, zerou, Sir M and many many more. It was from them that I learned everything I know about TW. But I owe them much more than this; they've enriched me as a person!
After the war with DNY ended and the world practically died, we moved to w25. That was by far the best world I've played. Maybe I'm not precisely objective when saying this, but what the heck, I fell in love on that world :icon_biggrin: Apart from feeling like a 16-year-old kid, that world brought me the satisfaction of defeating Bunny and getting balubhai banned on a regular basis :icon_evil: After 25, I've played them all, some more seriously, some others just to be a pain in the butt to my neighbours. And this brings us to the present day: I owe w59 a lot. A lot of fun on the battlefield against GTC, a lot of fun on the externals thanks to geani's wit and a lot of fun in-game thanks to special people such as estoy, jo, theperfectmistake, labrat and the rest of the RobRob crew! So thanks guy for existing! Much love to everybody!