The History of RIM

DeletedUser

Ahh dees, Backing HIRE again? I see they haven't included you in people they'd consider honourable :icon_redface:

Since when dyou equal to Hire ? :icon_rolleyes:

I really don't care if I'm not on their list of honourable people. I'm comfortable in my current tribe .. :)

DeletedUser25470

Yea yea yea, Always had alot of respect for you, Didn't realise you were an idiot?

Chances are I'll bother returning somewhere this week, Probably account sitting again, But be sure you'll notice me pretty damn quickly :icon_wink:, For old times sake. Again, Honour = HIRE not heard of it.

Dom don't do that to me. I'm sure you understand what it looks like. And you of all people know how unconnected I am to the going on of things. I was mearly connecting the fact that you left at the point the account started suffering heavy losses and made a big thing of the stats at the point of you leaving. If that was not the case than a simple explanation would have sufficed instead of name calling. You don't want my feelings hurt right? I didn't think I was an idiot :icon_cry: And I'm excited about this new account, anything K7 related?

If you want to respond lets move to the hire thread or igm, I don't want Hench's topic spoilt.

DeletedUser

Of course I understand what it looks like, I just didn't expect it from you, From dees perhaps, But not from you.

I may well end up with a K7 sitting at some point *shrugs*, Right now I've got a couple, Neither particually close to K7 just yet.

Ondu

Interesting to see the date of that 'Wanks vs w2sk' declaration/war.. That was a long, long time ago - I may not particularly get on with a lot of people on here, but we all have one thing in common; we have/had a place to escape to when RL wouldn't give us any release..

They were good times - I'm extremely jealous that we can't roll it all back to just before that war! :icon_redface: :)

DeletedUser9021

Henchman on 11.09. at 13:49
Dear friends,

I know we missed our first deadline, but this time, it is ON. Once again, I would like to remind you that secrecy is the key to success. Do not discuss this with anyone not in the list presented below. Do not refer to the date, or the name of the plan. We have come very far, keeping this secret. Only a few more days, and we're golden. Do NOT assume that someone is in on the secret: CHECK the list.

The launch time is set for coming Monday, 03:00 ST (so for most Europeans, that is the middle of the night). I am asking a lot of you to prepare all of your attacks (in your notebooks, ideally), to set an alarm, and to send off all those attacks in one go. The idea is that Shevar won't be online (since he's Dutch), and that it will be extremely hard for him to separate fakes from real attacks. It will also give people like LK a chance to have success with his long distance attacks.

I will be sending orders for the first targets to each of you, individually. After the first couple of rounds of nukes, it will probably be a free for all, until we need another op.

Defense has been coordinated, I am under the impression that it will be enough. Use your own troops first, we have had to ask people we trust 100% to help us out, so there wasn't much to spare. On the border, 3 DVs should be enough combined with activity. Shevar's nukes seem to be composed of 7312 axes, 1500 LC, 1000 MA and 300 rams. His defense supposedly is HC heavy.

Targets will be Shevar and eds3. Under NO condition should you attack an NWO player, until he or she is placed on the Red list on the forum. There might be other targets added soon, as Shevar's nobling them out.

I have asked all of you to prepare fanged fakes. If you couldn't find the time to make those, don't worry, just send regular fakes. If you did, target rally point, statue, academy, and farm (farm obviously with the most cats, the others 5 cats each). Remember, the idea is to swamp him in attacks. If we can manage to drop him 1.5 million points in about 2 days, we should have enough momentum to keep going for a long time.

I'd like all of you to reply, to show everyone is in on the plan. If you have any questions: ask.

In the words of NUVAL: let's rock and roll, baby.

Regards,
Henchman

Sent to: Lady camarasa;Latrinepower;gaggzy;blodyx;LITAUEN KNIGH;MasterSmiley;Gunderric;otto251078;Tribal War Lord;warham;King Matt II;fedodido;DinuAlbert;coccamocca;kingofdarkness;lord of teror;romeoisxak;richard286;noblebandit;Jaywalker;bardan;Vindicated

otto251078 on 11.09. at 15:39
I am ready.

Henchman on 11.09. at 16:06
Couple of questions, so i can monitor what we will do:

Amount of nukes: ?
Amount of trains: ?
D status: are your border villas stacked?
Do you have preferred targets, or do you want me to assign (based on layout, obviously)

otto251078 on 11.09. at 18:33
Nukes: 136 in K51 and K52
Defense: 200 in K51 and K52
Trains: 18 full trains.

noblemen-limit: 575
- existing noblemen 88
- noblemen in education: 0
- number of conquered villages: 454
You can still educate: 33

I will defend my own villages, I hope.

Henchman on 11.09. at 19:06
Ok, I have some in reserve.

Henchman on 11.09. at 19:08
first ten targets (10 more to come tonight)

4). otto251078 -light green-
Amount of nukes: -enough-
Amount of trains: 20
Target division: all E.
D status: stacked
Targets: -focus on 202|558 for picture-
1). [village]202|556[/village]
2). [village]202|553[/village]
3). [village]204|553[/village]
4). [village]206|553[/village]
5). [village]207|552[/village]
6). [village]203|555[/village]
7). [village]200|554[/village]
8). [village]204|555[/village]
9). [village]202|556[/village]
10). [village]198|557[/village]

otto251078 on 11.09. at 19:13
I can take 3 around [village]249|525[/village]

Henchman on 12.09. at 00:28
revamped version (including maps and all initial targets):

4). otto251078 -light green-
Amount of nukes: -enough-
Amount of trains: 20
Target division: almost all E.
D status: stacked
Targets: -focus on 202|558 for picture- SSE otto targets
http://www.strang.za.net/media/hench/TW images/SouthS otto.PNG

1). [village]202|556[/village] -eds3
2). [village]202|553[/village]
3). [village]204|553[/village]
4). [village]206|553[/village]
5). [village]207|552[/village]
6). [village]203|555[/village]
7). [village]200|554[/village]
8). [village]204|555[/village]
9). [village]202|556[/village]
10). [village]198|557[/village]

Eastern map -focus on 251|523 http://www.strang.za.net/media/hench/TW images/Eastern Map Otto.PNG

11). [village]251|523[/village]
12). [village]249|525[/village]
13). [village]251|521[/village]
14). [village]251|520[/village]
15). [village]250|519[/village]
16). [village]252|521[/village]
17). [village]249|519[/village]

Main map (S part) http://www.strang.za.net/media/hench/TW images/SectorSW2.bmp

18). [village]204|544[/village]
19). [village]204|543[/village]
20). [village]205|542[/village]

Henchman on 12.09. at 14:01
see? :p

Do not forward to anyone under any circumstances :p

This message has been forwarded by Henchman.

Tribal War Lord on 12.09. at 14:50
hmm...i respect the amount of work you must have put in for this. especially if it is like this for everyone. i had no internet yesterday but will sit here until shevar in K12 is done

Henchman on 12.09. at 15:18
Thanks. Individual orders for 20 players. Many with individual maps. And both nimirooyn and vindicated are in, active and motivated. Looking good ;)

Found this one. Groovy times.

DeletedUser

Those were the good old days, before the wretched w6 boredom.

But wtf? lol did matt ever participate in something? :D

Sent to: Lady camarasa;Latrinepower;gaggzy;blodyx;LITAUEN KNIGH;MasterSmiley;Gunderric;otto251078;Tribal War Lord;warham;King Matt II;fedodido;DinuAlbert;coccamocca;kingofdarkness;l ord of teror;romeoisxak;richard286;noblebandit;Jaywalker; bardan;Vindicated

DeletedUser

I know he can do something if he puts his mind to it, he just never does it. Thats why I intended to start another tribe with him together for old BALLS sake :p Talk to him on MSN hench, I'm sure he's still interested if you make a new tribe and circumstances won't be as dramatically anymore like last time.

Copy1234

i am quite fine , i had a chat with hench a few days ago and he told me that he is quiting W6 and i decided to take a look and have some nice memories, other than that.. you know work..family.. kid...more work...and some more work...sleep... work.... rutine

DeletedUser

i am quite fine , i had a chat with hench a few days ago and he told me that he is quiting W6 and i decided to take a look and have some nice memories, other than that.. you know work..family.. kid...more work...and some more work...sleep... work.... rutine

bah...I hate rutine...listen steve said something about w43...don't know if it for sure...but interested??:p

DeletedUser

Apoligies for deviating your goodbye thread LoT. We'll miss having you around.

Ondu

Found this one. Groovy times.

I didn't read the entire mail, just the first two/three paragraphs, and I have to say that the secrecy, the orders and the plan couldn't have been thought out and executed any better it seems. I must take my hat off, that mail's made me never want to speak of Shevar again - I think I'm sworn to secrecy!

master of the rangers

Shevar.... i think i know him... wasnt he your hero Spammy? :p

I think i still have some screenshots of his account :D