The History of RIM

silvereclipes

Later L.O.T have fun on another world this is a dead world an hope to see you around on a world I am playing.

DeletedUser9021

I didn't read the entire mail, just the first two/three paragraphs, and I have to say that the secrecy, the orders and the plan couldn't have been thought out and executed any better it seems. I must take my hat off, that mail's made me never want to speak of Shevar again - I think I'm sworn to secrecy!

That's why we were so disappointed he didn't fight back more. I put a lot of energy into coordinating that strike XD

Account deleted :)

DeletedUser

I miss those days , Wow Henchi , you did good job , we lose many villages and earned many friends , also we gained many villages and lost many friends during the war ,
Those days were awful

silvereclipes

always said I wished BH would do the history of CHE an chops do one for STACHE an so on we had some great tribes here an its sad we never really had STONED an them make their history on 6 they all had a great rep.

DeletedUser

always said I wished BH would do the history of CHE an chops do one for STACHE an so on we had some great tribes here an its sad we never really had STONED an them make their history on 6 they all had a great rep.

Why do you not ask about DEATH ? DEATH had 4 victory

silvereclipes

I did say we had great tribes those just came to mind as did Death we need to have those who were involved in all the greats do histories on their old tribes at least we would have a history we could leave behind when this world close's up shop for good for those who come later who never seen them all who were the greats.

DeletedUser9021

There´s a STACHE history thread, with a lot of contributions by notorious stache members. Maybe blurk can move that thread to this forum section? Or we could just do it ourselves, I guess.

And BH once wrote a history of world six in two parts, which I think ended just before the second world war (wanks versus w2sk).

silvereclipes

There´s a STACHE history thread, with a lot of contributions by notorious stache members. Maybe blurk can move that thread to this forum section? Or we could just do it ourselves, I guess.

And BH once wrote a history of world six in two parts, which I think ended just before the second world war (wanks versus w2sk).

Yep forgot BH did that two part one an pedo kinda gave a skimpy detailed history which even chops chuckled about man do I miss those guys an gals after rereading the posting good times had by all back then.:icon_sad: