The History of W68 This Is Justified..

DeletedUser113752

so ryan? how did it go for you second time round? get any new friends?

Amigox3

Let me say it was a hell of a ride.. I remember the days where it was me and Scott contemplating what we were gonna do next.. It was a hard road, thats for sure, but we did it.. I still give Scott the credit for leading as the best leader I have ever played with (Googly) included

As many if not everyone knows I have given up my W68 account to pursue a few things in life and TW..

Lets start with Ryan's shout-outs!

First one has to go to Scott - My brother in arms for the longest time and my closest friend I have in TW since I started so long ago.. Scott you help me through quite a rough part in my life and you never had to listen but you did and I appreciate it..

If you ever travel this far East you have a place to stay thats for damn sure!

Astie/Cookie - All though we have walked separate paths since and didn't agree on everything I still respect you and wish you love in whatever you do.

Mr Cuzzles - Always another great ear to talk too... Is wise beyond his years and I see only good things coming for this KID :D

James - We have walked this path before and all though we were enemies I always had a friend in DD I knew it and so did he! Same goes for you James would love to have a beer with on the East Side

Bon Bon - Well the First man I ever felt up, and boy let me tell you it was goooooddd! All though he could have held out a bit longer.. :D

Amigo - Another great friend I met in DD.. He always pushed for the best and it now look his winning ways have helped everyone..

The OG Turtles - What can I say, I watched so many players go above and beyond what they could have/should have done.. and thats why we are here to this day.. What a crew! Ger, Paul, Slow, Pete, Lameco

The very Last Thanks goes to Tank, I didn't know or talk to him much before Masters.. But anyone who wants to get involved with this mess I will applaude!

I had such a hand in shaping W68 like no other world I played.. I still say to that Me and Scott were the heart and Soul of 68 and the guys and gals who played with us were awesome, we shaped so many things there is no doubt a win in NADS future..
What a touching post