d3a3eeaf

W2V declares on Bacon.
[SPOIL]
gayIRL_u7WVPk9d.png
[/SPOIL]

Good luck and have fun to all involved!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser78112

Good stuff a 3rd front will be fun, could see this coming considering yous kept breaking the NAP agreements :icon_cool:. Good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser53562

Not even an original image or 1 single bacon pun? I am disappoint. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Believe me, Deb, I tried:

[1:00:27 PM] James: give me a fancy typed dec like from w56 or give me death
[1:00:51 PM] Ralyn: death it is, then
[1:00:55 PM] Ralyn: how do you want it?
[1:01:22 PM] James: poached
[1:02:14 PM] Ralyn: how can death be poached? :^)

STAFAST

Funny my son just loves a song about bacon, wait until I tell him his dad is now at war with bacon in his game :) Poor guy may just hate me, lol.

Going to be a fun war i think.

Lets go guys!!!

DeletedUser78112

Kinda expected though, go for the tribe fighting on two fronts already :p

But meh this will be some fun regardless of what happens.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Not even an original image or 1 single bacon pun? I am disappoint. :icon_neutral:
We came up with a slew of puns but frankly, everybody and their dog expects that, so we decided to disappoint instead (Y)

DeletedUser

Good stuff a 3rd front will be fun, could see this coming considering yous kept breaking the NAP agreements :icon_cool:. Good luck to both sides.

Kinda expected though, go for the tribe fighting on two fronts already :p

But meh this will be some fun regardless of what happens.:icon_wink:

You're 2/2 in 17 minutes. Keep it up and we might give you the blue ribbon for 'bitter bessy!'

Michael Corleone.

I do not know much personally about W2V as their rise and success has taken place during my non-playing years. However I have heard they are prone to breaking diplomacy and I think they proved that here. Not that I am complaining, good luck nonetheless. I want to see what world winners these days are made of and now I get to see firsthand.