The Hog's Head

DeletedUser53562

I should make this guy duke, he clearly has it all figured out. I obviously wanted a three front war to restrict our growth. :icon_rolleyes: Fact is I wanted to ally Dharma before anything kicked off there. Went on vacation for a week, came back to some overzealous members having started a war and no choice but to follow through. Then W2V and Contra tried to hit at the same time and we've been on damage control ever since. W2V now realise it was a mistake and they find themselves in a similar position as us. Early wars are stupid and just slow the tribes involved down while everyone else gets fat. Having said that, I have yet to see any other tribe on this world save maybe Royale show a similar war performance against relatively competent opponents.

You say we have no options, but I suppose that all depends how you look at it. Bacon is the dark horse, everyone is waiting to see what we will do. Everyone wants to recruit us or have us merge into them. The mere fact that our fate keeps being brought up here is amusing in itself. If we were that insignificant, why are people so concerned? You say there's no hope, so why even ponder the various directions we could go if it's all a lost cause? Fact is whatever we decide to do next could change the direction of the world. Will we win it? As we stand now, highly unlikely. But we can sure go out with a bang and shape things on our way! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser108039

Went on vacation for a week, came back to some overzealous members having started a war and no choice but to follow through.

The overzealous members was likes of Fat Potato Crocky right???? come on you can tell us!!!

DeletedUser116214

Hey, I am the player on the chzzlke account, and I can attest to the fact that it was more like 5-6 players attacking me. Please, do not lie. To name a few of the players attacking me: Bacon wiper odour sponge, mortadella, sarkies, hoggzilla, pc porky, Blackgrimreaper (some nub sarkies was merging with who was 100 percent o), and you had nuke help from pancetta berretta and a whole slew of other accounts.

Yes, there was no "formal" op done on me with a land time, but Contra in our current state does not have the D to help me in a 6 on 1. I know you are going to say "you can't read, I said mostly" but dude, come on. You know it, I know it, and everyone, even your duke knows it. That was not done solely by one account. People always complain about quitters so I fought you guys to the last village cause thats the type of player I am and then I get no respect, just rubbish and weak on your part.

http://www.twstats.com/en77/index.p...ldtribe=4546&newtribe=63&min=&max=&timerange=

If you know what i meant, then why the hell are you debating it.
Weak on my part or not, here is your fact. Anything else?

DeletedUser

Was clearly you you ginger soul stealing fat potato

Bj you're a true charmer.

3f5kx.jpg

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

DeletedUser93066

Phienichan or whatever that means Chzzkl player doing a lot better than few of our own member did while being opped by multiple players. Why do you have to be so rude to go to the length calling him a shit player is beyond me.

DeletedUser116214

Phienichan or whatever that means Chzzkl player doing a lot better than few of our own member did while being opped by multiple players. Why do you have to be so rude to go to the length calling him a shit player is beyond me.

Where on earth did i call him a shit player?
He did by far better than any contra or w2v player.
I said 2 members mostly killed him, how does that make him a bad player?

DeletedUser

Im not following, you say 2 players mostly yet it shows in stats there are a lot more. Are we missing something?

DeletedUser113438

Where on earth did i call him a shit player?
He did by far better than any contra or w2v player.
I said 2 members mostly killed him, how does that make him a bad player?

You are using a euphemism to say that I am bad by not actually writing it. By saying it only took two players to rim me, you make it look like I was easy to take down, you ignore obvious details about how 1: it was not just 1 player and 2: one of the two players that "mostly" rimmed me was double my size. Even if you were not trying to trash me (I am sure you were), then you were trying to make your members look better by saying it only took two of you to take me down. That is how you made me look like a bad player.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So he didn't actually say you're shit but used another way that's made it so obvious that he actually meant you were. That's some serious einstein trolling right there :O

Anyways I've coplayed with you too before mate and I know firsthand you are not shit and more than capable.