The Holy Soldiers

DeletedUser

I had once upon a time advertised this tribe in w38 forums but it was one day before so it dint work =P.

So once again I will post here:

Who will it be lead by?

Me, RESPEKTOR2, and 2 more experienced players.

When/which/where will we join?
We will be joining the day after the world starts to control the outer core of the South West region. About the world..I am not sure. I will decide when the settings are out.

How do I apply?

Send me an proper e-mail with the following:
- Specialities ( Diplomacy, Forum mod, squad leader)
- Other tribes you have been in
- Your playing style
- How fast can you send noble trains ( I will ask for screenshots!)
- What browser you use.
- Time zone

Please take more than 1 minute to write the application. Also all applications will be looked up before a green signal is given.

Will I get a job?
Jobs will not be given until the first couple of weeks of the world unless I know and trust you.

Happy applying!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser66533

well no offence here are reason's which show me ur tirbe will be nooby:

. You say leaders are u someone and 2 others who u hope will reply.
. I doubt people bother to take screenshots to show there speed in sending a train.
. Ur asking for age that made me laugh
. And time zone?

DeletedUser

I am really not getting your posts...its always a good idea asking for age. You don't want 8 y.o. in your tribe do you? Also why can't I ask for timezone. I am trying to pair people up so we grow 24/7. Besides the only noob here is you.

DeletedUser

He's trying to flame you Respektor2 but it didn't work because no one laugh but him.

DeletedUser

Agreed :) But again its fun to laugh at people who flame not with. Specially when they think that they are smartassess (excuse my language mods)

DeletedUser

Making a comment.

You've been excuse from my words :lol:

DeletedUser

Muahhaa..btw you wanna make a tribe together. Seems like its your first time and I have a bit of experience. Both of us can be dukes. What dya say?

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, but i've already decided to create my own tribe on the new coming worlds.