The Honour of Hounds

DeletedUser

While this first post was interesting, it didn't take long to derail it.

I think I recognized the true canadian spirit. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser79042

While this first post was interesting, it didn't take long to derail it.

I think I recognized the true canadian spirit. :icon_razz:

The first post was raven's attempt to kiss your *** and have you recruit him to save your a$$es. Lucky for good old paj you failed to comprehend the "true Canadian spirit" :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Mmmm Canadian Spirit

brbon_roy1.jpg

DeletedUser

The first post was raven's attempt to kiss your *** and have you recruit him to save your a$$es. Lucky for good old paj you failed to comprehend the "true Canadian spirit" :icon_razz:

Wait... I'm trying to get BH to recruit me?

Why didn't you say so earlier!!?!? Cuz I'm pretty sure I can get them to recruit me, without me having to do all this tedious writing, or trying to bring a breath of fresh air to the PnP by actually saying *nice* things about the opposing side.

Tell ya what, if it's not working out for you, I could always join BH, and post nice things about Phoenix on the forums, instead. (Think the BH leadership would be willing to pay that price? Cuz I bet they wouldn't clutter my thread with insults the way some Phx members are doing. It's kinda pissing me off.)

DeletedUser

You would be welcome Raven. We could even accept you posting nice things about Phoenx. :icon_cool:

:lol:

DeletedUser

The fickleness of women and BH

Not a week ago you were accusing Raven of being underhand when playing the SFC account :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

The fickleness of women and BH

Not a week ago you were accusing Raven of being underhand when playing the SFC account :icon_redface:

Just some sweettalk about honour and the standard bs of the new and old hound leadership and they start kissing his butt to join them as expected. They do support echao in game heavilly. Not a miracle that they ... perform a same strategy at the pnp. All that it takes for the anti-pajmania to stay in effect. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser92

I am guilty of pretending to be SFC's new co-, and for that I apologize. It was unfair of me to pretend to be a friend from another world, or to carry on correspondance with BH members under false premises. I'll try not to let it happen again ; )

See Raven, from a philosophical standpoint your first post is pretty unassailable. I disagree with its premise, but I always preferred to test my strength against an opponent, and not to play diplomatics; which might sound odd, coming from me, but that's sort of the point. I can, at the very least, understand it. If TW wasn't a game predicated on trust (otherwise nothing holds a tribe together), if it were - say - Risk, then I'd very likely lean toward agreement! But I consider TW to be a bit of a different type of game.

And that's why you shouldn't feel that big a need to apologize.

True, impersonating others isn't the way I'd want the game to be played out, but that's natural. That's why I retired! And true, its further than sitting back and using someone for an extended period of time. Its shorter-term, but dearer-to-the-heart. Its also probably one of those "shouldn't you have suspected something, if he was a 'friend?'" deals, so there's that.

Point being...Under your vision of the game, there's really nothing you need to apologize for. Unless you've changed said vision, which I doubt! I mean, I get why DECIDE would feel betrayed, since they've worked with BH for years in, now. I do mean "worked with," because they were the team that brought THE down...

...Who BH used to work with, like when they worked along-side of...Phoenx...

...I see what's going on, here! ;)

DeletedUser

Just some sweettalk about honour and the standard bs of the new and old hound leadership and they start kissing his butt to join them as expected. They do support echao in game heavilly. Not a miracle that they ... perform a same strategy at the pnp. All that it takes for the anti-pajmania to stay in effect. :icon_confused:

We do not need to do much to keep the anti-pajmania in effect. He just have to come here and post. And since Raven is a she, I would be kissing HER butt, not that I am doing that in any way, but that still sounds a bit better.

Phx has been lucky to have her to handle accounts under heavy fire, it is certainly something that any tribe never have too much of.

For the rest, you are bitter and make no sense in anything you post. What is that new Echao obsession... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Do you and mike ever shut up? Because honestly, I don't think anyone has actually paid attention to anything any of you have written in the last 4 months or so. You really are redundant.

DeletedUser

Wait... I'm trying to get BH to recruit me?

Why didn't you say so earlier!!?!? Cuz I'm pretty sure I can get them to recruit me, without me having to do all this tedious writing, or trying to bring a breath of fresh air to the PnP by actually saying *nice* things about the opposing side.

Tell ya what, if it's not working out for you, I could always join BH, and post nice things about Phoenix on the forums, instead. (Think the BH leadership would be willing to pay that price? Cuz I bet they wouldn't clutter my thread with insults the way some Phx members are doing. It's kinda pissing me off.)

Well Raven, deary. Do as the rest of us do, and ignore R2.. He is dreadfully unnecessary to say the least. He is one of those people that talks because they like to hear the sound of their own voice, and screams louder when no one else hears them. It is fun at first, but it really just gets tiring in the long run. He hasn't learned that respect is something you earn, and not something you automatically gain. Respect from your enemies have to be earned as well, and only a few can say they have that. Personally I think Raven has always been respectful at the pnp, a thing most of you can learn a thing or two about.

DeletedUser

Clearly you missed the ironic sarcasm??
Third, the thing I've done better than any other in w30, is keep my word.

1, You had no sarcasm at all
2, You keep and use you word only as long as it has a purposeful meaning for your agenda. Once that is over then your word is squat. Which is why others should see it as squat to begin with.

I called you out on several things that you have stated Paj and you have yet to back up what you claimed. It just involves you and me but you have ignored my request on all 3 occasions. So that makes you a liar and no I will not repost them, go back and find them and clear your name.

DeletedUser

since Raven is a she, I would be kissing HER butt, not that I am doing that in any way, but that still sounds a bit better.

Phx has been lucky to have her to handle accounts under heavy fire, it is certainly something that any tribe never have too much of.

o_O

Have we met in RL, noobaxes? Because - unless we have - I don't think you have any proof of my gender. (And even if we had met in RL, you still don't have proof unless you've run some genetic testing of which I was unaware.)

Since I have made a point of not revealing my gender online, and it's awkward to call someone "it", I can forgive you for referring to me with gender-specific pronouns. But before you start correcting other people's assumptions, you might want to have more than rumour or photo-shopped photos to go on.

I think, for now, I'll stick with working for Phoenix, as no one there informs me of what my own gender is.

Thank you, though, for the compliment on my account-sitting skills.
BH has certainly been keeping me entertained lately.

DeletedUser

Fair enough on your gender, if you want to keep that to yourself, I'm fine with that.

As you wish, we didn't really expect you to go anywhere else. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser79042

Do you and mike ever shut up? Because honestly, I don't think anyone has actually paid attention to anything any of you have written in the last 4 months or so. You really are redundant.

Another ... talent resurfaced :icon_razz: And you are ? Some lousy player who just remembered to pop up after being in TW doing nothing for many years? Get back to your closit for another ... 5 years and leave mike and me noble the pnp! You are allowed not to read if you do not wish to. :icon_biggrin:

And since Raven is a she, I would be kissing HER butt, not that I am doing that in any way, but that still sounds a bit better.

And you called me sexist in the past for having placed Rethae (cough cough - da Duke of yours) in the kitchen where she belongs... Nah. You are a better person. You obviously tried to "relax" it with that:

Fair enough on your gender, if you want to keep that to yourself, I'm fine with that.

Simply FAIL noobship ! (as expected)

As for echao, he is not the only meatshield you are supporting with long range support in game. People in Phoenx are laughing out loud with your strategy and you still do not see it. You only post to say I am trashing you. You strategy is trash, this is what I keep saying. But we will see... You being on the helm of BH is bad news for your tribe anyway -which is good news for the opponent on the other hand. Too bad Tim could not deal with the 2 or 3 of you who run things nowadays ...

No, your only hope of winning this is if Phoenx stands down or if the player pool gets dry. No other way. Keep up that "succesful" orientation of yours...

DeletedUser

Phx are not winning anything so they can laugh as much as they want. Are insults your only way to respond to anything. You are getting desperate on the PnP, it's not like you to be so bitter about things.

Insults are the weapon of the weak, sorry that you have to get that low. You are almost as low as Paj when it comes to PnP presence.

From someone that was generally funny to read, you have simply become a desperate angry person. (Remember it's just a game, we will not kill Pajuno and Phx for real even if it's a lot of fun to banter on a web forum)

And again, you contradict yourself. You pretend we let HG out to dry then pretend we are supporting them. You pretend that it is a failed strategy but mention that it would take 1-2 month break for Phx to make it fair. Make up your mind and come back with a story that makes sense.

P.S. It has nothing to do with a sexist comment, homophobic maybe, but I'm not that anyway. To tell a woman to get back in a kitchen to cook remains sexist. Do you need an history lesson?