The Honour of Hounds

DeletedUser

what happened smurks? you changed :p
Some change isn't a bad thing:) I have a good head on my shoulders but sometimes I forget it and revert to childish antics and insults.
So you're saying Troikos had access to passwords for 2 accounts on TW30

Mapco specifically states to not use the same password you use for tribalwars. When a player neglects to heed that warning they are susceptible to account theft. You can't pin the blame on Troikos for your foolishness. If the mistake was made and a bad outcome happened you can only learn from it and move forward with these teachings. Dwelling on them is hindering real issues and getting you guys all off corse and ignorance is knocking at the metaphorical door.. And well your opening it and saying come on in.

DeletedUser

better location?? Steven can keep firing your limited defense into Phoenx and LoEN walls??

Anyways, our friend and brother tegregg finally returned. Apparently he was locked out of his own account, the email was changed... and last known user for that account was Troikos..

I know he got the pw from Tegregg foolishly putting it into the mapco pw, and no wonder it was a very ideal time for Tegregg account to be deleted when it was... And brt pretended he didnt know who did it..

You point fingers at me for "cheating", underhanded plays.. Yet the original account holders are the ones that approach me offering their accounts.. Not someone from a rival tribe holding up ot 8 pw from my tribe's accounts. You call me a liar, but explain how troikos and thus BH knew so much.. About who was sitting when, who was sitting who, and other such juicy facts.

troikos had several pw to barons within Phoenx. (obtained via mapco and his pw prompts) Funny that now you no longer have that source, and now our business is back to being private again....

ps. Brt, troikos did see Chamicha account sitting doon. But what troikos couldnt tell you from logging into bronse is that Chamicha was not sending attacks at Bigbrt account.

I DID. i used cham to launder the sit, if you will.. so that i could fire from my own account next. Its the same tactic noobaxes has been doing from all the sits he was known to have. :icon_razz: Cham was innocent, and would not send attacks against any member of bh from any sit of ours. He honored his agreement to the letter with Rethae and wild.

The honor of hounds is nonexistent, if this is the play of even one of your players. Dispute these facts, as they are.

pps. Sorry troikos, i know you want to say i broke our agreement.. but you deleting tegregg negates ANY deal of honor or respect between us. Tegregg's return and lack of information on the subject confirms my previous suspicions.

I remember one of your boot lickers posting a phrase awhile back ago and was aimed at our accusations on you and your tribe.

"Show the proof, or didn't happen"

347852-crying-boy.jpg

MR.MR

I also seem to remember your responses being "Its not time to show our proof yet, we all know what happened, and will save our proof for later"

None of it has been posted yet...

DeletedUser

I have all the evidence I need to prove what happened. :icon_wink:

I still have it and I don't see why I would put it out now.

DeletedUser

I have all the evidence I need to prove what happened. :icon_wink:

I still have it and I don't see why I would put it out now.

Yes yes, because people spewing "evidence" now and people spewing it in a few months or a couple years will make all the difference. It is ridiculous. Why don't you just all just throw your cards out, and then start calling each other's evidence fake and what not.

I HAVE EVIDENCE....NO I DO...NO I DO....NO I DO! Redundant posts.

DeletedUser

You can try reverse psychology all the way you want. If you want the truth, you can ask Pajuno as I got it from him. Oh wait, from a conversation he had with someone else. :icon_wink:

You can believe anything you want I couldn't care less.

DeletedUser

You can try reverse psychology all the way you want. If you want the truth, you can ask Pajuno as I got it from him. Oh wait, from a conversation he had with someone else. :icon_wink:

You can believe anything you want I couldn't care less.

It isn't reverse psychology, it's calling all of you morons.

How about you take your shirt off? THEN I WILL TAKE MY SHIRT OFF? THEN WE CAN BATHE TOGETHER? No, because I will never go first, and you will never go first, and even if we did, it wouldn't matter.

If you don't care, then stop complaining about the "truth", if you don't care stop talking of "your" truth. :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

I also seem to remember your responses being "Its not time to show our proof yet, we all know what happened, and will save our proof for later"

None of it has been posted yet...

Go post this comment in the thread it pertains too. That proof about the troop builds has nothing to do with this at all.

And you call yourself a mod:icon_sad::icon_sad:

MR.MR

Go post this comment in the thread it pertains too. That proof about the troop builds has nothing to do with this at all.

I was reaching back 2 months or so, back more when the war was in its earliest stages, all of those back and forths. I am not talking about the troop builds, i could not care less about what sort of troops are being sent in attacks.

DeletedUser79042

I was reaching back 2 months or so, back more when the war was in its earliest stages, all of those back and forths. I am not talking about the troop builds, i could not care less about what sort of troops are being sent in attacks.

Never mind asala. BH is indeed suffering from loss of humour. They like to "defend" at all threads. Let it go.