The Hungarian Secret

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Y8GIxnu.png

We are trying to challenge the Swedish mates. The assassin of barbarians strikes again!

Deleted User - 11442654

=NewHope= is the new BobOnFire in terms of eating barbarian villages.

uNliquid

you cant compare with the multi-accounting arab legend Snpn whos carrying a 4k/3k prestack 24/7 from his "tribemates" while bombarding nearby players with a pure PP nuke. I must say though, his farm stats are rather impressing... a whopping 10 villages plundered ranked 11th in the world!

and yes this is an outburst that shit makes me sad pls support ban him

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
=NewHope= is the new BobOnFire in terms of eating barbarian villages.

Blasphemy!

Size difference was one of the only thing we beat you guys the last time. You Hungarians are some of the toughest fighters so far. So if there is to be a 2nd round here then the Swedes really gonna bring their a game, and start growing.

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Blasphemy!

Size difference was one of the only thing we beat you guys the last time. You Hungarians are some of the toughest fighters so far. So if there is to be a 2nd round here then the Swedes really gonna bring their a game, and start growing.

I hope both of us will have a good and fair game here in W111 :)

Backen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, you Hungarians did really good on w105, probably one of the two other countries which have been giving us a real fight on .net (the other one being the Koreans on w100).

Deleted User - 11442654

Blasphemy!

You got me with this. The playstyle here and in the hungarian servers are quite different from each other. I wish you a good game.

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The return of the HUNS! Where's Vinszent and Helydi? Those two accounts and Barcsa were pretty outstanding.

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What was outstanding? :( I had to defend, couldn't really break out :D
You did a very good job defending our OPs. We had to cat your entire account multiple times to break you. Now-a-days, most players wouldn't have withstood that kind of pressure for that long. I'm glad to see you guys on this world.