The Hunt Begins

• Thread starter DeletedUser84494
  • Start date

DeletedUser84494

Both sides have strained, have snarled, have snapped, have growled.

Both sides have questioned the lack of open aggression and urged for a fight.

Both have maneuvered themselves on the board of this world and the pieces are all finally in place.

Let us see how clean this fight will be versus the villain and the underdog. Let us see what surprises remain.

Let us see fights to remember; comrades, frenemies, and opponents to congratulate for clever tricks and bouts of grand luck.

Let us see the true faces now that masks are dropped in this masquerade. Whose smiles were real and whose were simply bared teeth and silver words.

To the victor goes the world.

To the fallen our respect.

We ring in the new year with blood.

Alea iacta est, Infect. It is time to gently usher you off to the next world so you lose no more sleep on this one. The sweet slumber of your defeat is our final gift to you.

Make ready.

The hunt begins at the start of the new day.

TLDR Version:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
This poem doesn't rhyme
Ronin declares on Infect​

LiriC

Roses are red
Violets are blue
This poem doesn't rhyme
Infect will kill you

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
apparently i'm the first to post in this even though I only even check the forums every other day or so now :icon_razz:

anyways best of luck to everyone i'll be keeping an eye on things

edit: damn it liric less than a minute are you kidding me?

DeletedUser

as expected.....the declaration is as lame as their fighting skill

oh well, now that ive lost my inspiration due to that declaration, im going to go back to bed

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
This should be well, fun.

Will it be another destruction, or will it be a more fought battle?

Time will tell.

Good luck to all involved.

Ali

DeletedUser94483

Time to rise,
Time to fall,
Time to kill,
Time to die..

Full swing,
Hard strike,
Deaths wave,
Sleeps pull..

Sorry infect I am friendly with many of you and my poetry may be lame..but my nukes aim is true. See you in a few hours.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
This should be well, fun.

Will it be another destruction, or will it be a more fought battle?

Time will tell.

Good luck to all involved.

Ali

Don't forget the other options. :D

-War the other tribe for a bit and then as spoils of war, recruit anybody halfway decent and kick any dead weight.
-TribalHugs, mass merger.
-One of the tribes falls apart and a new tribe is made or a few smaller tribes are made.

:p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

um no....if one decides to be inactive for a long time, they are gone, but war stats really dont matter if this is the supposed "end game war"....therefore the only stat that is important is the ole mighty 60%

darkaniken2

Ah, the good old 'inactivity' excuse. Players in the tribe are fine being inactive, right up until they start losing villages to the enemy.

DeletedUser

um no....if one decides to be inactive for a long time, they are gone, but war stats really dont matter if this is the supposed "end game war"....therefore the only stat that is important is the ole mighty 60%

LOL. Your entire PnP solely based on your oh-so-precious-war-stats but when the opposing side actually fights, when fronts are not sitting duck, when backstabbing was not an option, it doesn't matter that much anymore.

Your awesome backstabbing-skills won't work this time eh? Let's compare how great you are early-war before and now:

[Backstabbing-skills implemented]

Infect vs DSy4
(First 3 Days)

Side 1:
Tribes: Infect
Side 2:
Tribes: DSy4

Timeframe: 11/10/2014 00:00:00 to 14/10/2014 00:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 230
Side 2: 4
Difference: 226

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,758,606
Side 2: 1,739,991
Difference: 1,018,615

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,167,265
Side 2: 37,864
Difference: 2,129,401

chart

[Enemy is prepared; backstabbing-skills irrelevant]

Infect vs Ronin
(1st 3 days)

Side 1:
Players: UnDeCoDeD
Side 2:
Tribes: Ronin

Timeframe: 01/01/2015 00:00:00 to 03/01/2015 00:00:00

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 35
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 318,459
Side 2: 336,155
Difference: 17,696

chart

Still, we all know that this world is for Infect to lose, Good luck Ronin.

DeletedUser

lol....33-35

i think im going to hit delete now

noobs

talk to me in a 1-2 months minimum.....

and its actually this:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Ronin, I will

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 40
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 395,920
Side 2: 384,757
Difference: 11,163

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

mrpointhore

You forgot to add I will.

If you're going to try to make a point, atleast try to do it right. Stupid nubs.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Ronin, I will

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 191
Side 2: 114
Difference: 77

chart

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 40
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,822,656
Side 2: 1,089,290
Difference: 733,366

chart

Side 1: 395,920
Side 2: 384,757
Difference: 11,163

chart

DeletedUser

The basher and the Bashee reacts immediately at the sight of Infect losing at their mighty war stats. :D

Lovely.

DeletedUser84494

I always like a nice, friendly war, with both sides helping each other out as best they can.

Because of that, I've made out a list of players for you to kick due to inactivity. Apparently Undecoded's apathy slipped through the cracks (which isn't a surprise, Infect is a big tribe and it can be a challenge to keep up with each little detail). To keep you from suffering the same embarrassment twice, we advise you to remove the following players:

Gestumblindi
Jon Tilling
Hrymfaxe
drysdale1990

I know stats mean a lot to you, and eliminating these blemishes will keep your hale and hearty record at its best. Once done, you should have enough room to recruit all of the active players in TR to fight the good fight. After all, you felt they were strong and brave enough to offer them an end-world alliance. To me that suggests that you feel they are good enough to be welcomed into your fold.

We happily await your decision.

As for our layabouts, we'll be keeping them in the tribe for a while longer.

Why?

No cares given. And because it gives you warm fuzzies deep inside to be able to gloat about having almost beaten us in war caps on the first day out. (But mostly it's the lack of cares.)

Congrats to both sides. There has been more poking with sticks than proper ops, but both parties seem to have having fun, so keep fighting the good fight. The stats will go up and down for a while, but hey, everyone always likes first-day bragging rights.

As for I Will, you get a big congratulations for being able to take "some" villages from the empty leftovers we've been eating up. You're sort of deluding yourself if you're trying to add them as war stats in this little tiff.

But hey, all about the stats, right?

See you on the front lines :)

DeletedUser84494

Oh, and before I forget, a quick shout out to TR. You have managed to bring leadership to a whole new level in this world and I commend you for standing by your players through thick and thin.

This? This was absolutely priceless. Enjoy that pretty little alliance. I've no doubt Infect will help you stack your lines.

Celtic Rage
yesterday at 05:55
Dear ex DSY4,

The Councils of TR and Infect have been in discussions over the past few weeks to see if it was possble to set up an Alliance until the end game, which would hopefully secure the future of TR over the coming weeks/months/year.

On of the first topics of discussion, and one we needed to resolve before being able to move on, concerned those players who used to be in DSy4.

Infect regard all those ex-DS players who joined TR once DSy4 disintegrated as refugees and advised they should all be removed from TR. Unfortunately after many talks we realised there was just too much history (mostly bad) between Infect and DSy4 and so we were unable to persuade Infect that any of the ex-DS players could not be classed as refugees, therefore, and it pains me to say this but, we must ask you to leave TR or you will be dropped.

The Council's job is a difficult one but is to look out for the tribe as a whole and they must do things they see as necessary to ensure the tribe's future, therefore, the action we are taking is for TR so I hope you understand this is nothing personal."

Infect, were I the swooning sort you'd have made me. This was an absolutely beautiful move, and you get full props for being able to pull it off.

Cowards are easily steered, but credit where it is due.