The Hunt Begins

• Thread starter DeletedUser84494
  • Start date

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The reason i will never accept ronin as a good tribe are because of yahoo's like you, and well, your tribe doesnt stack up to other end world tribes.

Says a lot about your own tribe then, if Ronin isn't a good tribe and yet has still spent months methodically and destructively wiping Infect off of the inside of the toilet seat.

If Ronin isn't a good tribe, Infect must literally be the shittest tribe the game has ever seen by comparison. Because Ronin is playing in a completely different league to you.

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Toll, give up with this, you have walked yourself into a corner and started digging a hole.

DeletedUser117635

I have been pretty interested in this world(Only seen it from these here forums), but it is quite a fun world to watch.

Good work RONIN. You guys not only came back from a several million point deficit, but you are now in the lead!. XD Keep it up.

DeletedUser

Toll, give up with this, you have walked yourself into a corner and started digging a hole.

More like taking your foot out of the bear trap and putting your head in instead :icon_rolleyes:

Theres still quite a way to go, but given the complete annihilation of several accounts (sidd, IK, nMe), well, all I wonder about is who is gonna be next on the menu? LOW maybe?

DeletedUser

Says a lot about your own tribe then, if Ronin isn't a good tribe and yet has still spent months methodically and destructively wiping Infect off of the inside of the toilet seat.

If Ronin isn't a good tribe, Infect must literally be the shittest tribe the game has ever seen by comparison. Because Ronin is playing in a completely different league to you.

There is not one individual ive seen yet in Ronin, outside of whomever was the on Glitch early on in the war, that is worth their salt in this game.

With that being said, being that i dont believe in co playing, and all this other crap to keep the account active 24/7, if i have to give credit to a team of players, its Quiwen.....i dont know (nor care) about the history between them and some people in Infect....but they have played really well. The old Glitch team was very good too

Your "great" players like the joellove team, are marginal at best....and well, your team ms jen, are not warriors, but simply oppurtunistic. If you played straight up like you claim what Ronin is all about, you would not even be close to the size you are

So again, good job......but like a team that is 0-10, and finally wins a game, you can say good job to them for the win, but overall they aer still shit

get my point?

:)

More like taking your foot out of the bear trap and putting your head in instead :icon_rolleyes:

Theres still quite a way to go, but given the complete annihilation of several accounts (sidd, IK, nMe), well, all I wonder about is who is gonna be next on the menu? LOW maybe?

Try xxaven. Try Lucy. Hell, try taking down this noob that you all said you would take down a plethora of times......Try taking down at least one warrior, not a dead account, and then you can pat yourselves on the back.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ye, I think I get your point. So your trying to say, that Ronin are shit players, and since jen and maggot completely ripped apart sidd, qiwen ripped apart IK, your trying to say, that Infect basically has the shittiest players ever to stalk TW, right?

I wont take noone down. Im not on this world anymore, even though Id love to have a shot at you, Toll. But that chance is long gone, ever since Ricky and I gave DND to Jen ..

DeletedUser105140

"Try xxaven. Try Lucy. Hell, try taking down this noob that you all said you would take down a plethora of times......Try taking down at least one warrior, not a dead account, and then you can pat yourselves on the back."

I didn't think it was wrong to chew at dead account from a tribe. You should of done something about this before we came knocking ;)

If calling xxavenn a warrior who only uses PP to rebuild the walls due to his lack of ability to stack villages harder, grabs more then he can chew and such and still have the balls to call him a warrior at most, i'd call him a jester who is dancing around due to the BS structure that inno put up allowing you to use PP for reduced building time. You should only need premium,farm assist, and account manager to play the game.

DeletedUser84494

All I see is a player who doesn't understand sit rules. Especially since Infect is consistenly using dead accounts against Ronin before and *during* internalling them. The accounts that are attacking you are not sits. The players may not have plenty of time to dedicate, but they are still there.

We do not have Infect's unfortunate problem of every account being sat. Accounts that go stagnant, for us, can be revived, and usually are. We know the sit rules. You sound upset that we are able to keep our players going despite you flailing at them. My guys are here for the win - not simply here to poke things with sticks.

As for us not being able to take out an account that is not dead, you are embarrassing yourself. We have gone after your rank one player, we have torn into many accounts until they finally sank to their knees and died with a sigh. You have revived some of your accounts so many times that we have lost count of how many players we have made walk away. Are you telling us that IK's many rebirths were not warriors? Pako? Sidd? L0W? Lifford? We took from Mystic and we took from Simon. We took from Tahawli and we have taken from nMe. Will you come out and admit many of who remains are permasits, or will you come on here and tell us that your tribe is worthless, and that only a small group of players amongst you are considered warriors? I am ever so eager to know how you define a warrior. Is it only the players who don't fall to us? Only the players we have not yet gone after? Tell me, is your majestic rank one player a warrior who can stand among The Mighty Toll? Do you use yourself as a measure of who is a god unto man?

To hear Infect tell it, their whole tribe is inactive and it is wrong of Ronin to ever be on the offense. We regularly have dead, sat accounts thrown at us to slow us down. And yes, we know they are dead, we know that they are sat. We simply don`t care enough to persue it. If you haven`t checked the stats, we are doing well enough that complaining about potential sit cheating simply isn`t needed nor worth it.

But you are dead. Your players are lethargic and wheezing on their own blood. We are fighting ghosts who don`t know that the have shed the mortal coil.

And so one by one, we shall be your salvation. We will gently put each of you back in your graves where you can finally rest in peace. It is a thankless job, but one that we wil accomplish regardless.

Infect has recently snuck into a Ronin account and tore it to shreds. They took from it the scipts, the groups, and launched out nobles on our own and sent troops as support to Infect. It took away stacks from our players to leave them exposed and demolished churches.

It isn't enough. You didn;t kill the account, you fed its fire.

You are ash, Infect. You are ghosts whose shrill keening can be barely heard above the wind. You hurt one of mine and I will gladly show you what pain looks like.

When we are done, we will salt the earth so that yours will be a forgotten relic from a failed tribe.

By Halloween we will see you back to your graves.

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Your "great" players like the joellove team, are marginal at best....and well, your team ms jen, are not warriors, but simply oppurtunistic. If you played straight up like you claim what Ronin is all about, you would not even be close to the size you are

Now I am on the other side of the war, you seem to think my ability has dropped? You used to tell people I was a good player, one of your so called warriors, now I am marginal at best? Make up your mind, please.

I'll show the world exactly what you don't want them to know;
https://gyazo.com/ebad5312bb5440b6377100860958d54d
https://gyazo.com/37e4471534eb216b032d9aa9417995d8

Sorry Toll, you lose again.

A

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh dear, our lovely toll seems a little upset. no need to get personal though. thats just plain wrong. you want respect, well, first of all, stop getting personal.

as for jen, shes got a lot of respect. why wouldnt she? she and her team have been beating Infect for months. Infect always looked down on Ronin as the little guys to push around, the ones that dont matter, the ones that will be a walk in the park to defeat. You, Toll, were amongst those to say that. And now look at you and Infect and what you all achieved. Because frankly, you know the square root of jack shit about anything. So let it drop, Im sure, there are still more than enough barbs for you to noble.

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
It's funny isn't it, it was about the time I was removed from Infect that not only did Simon start hiding, but the entire tribe started to crumble. Strange, huh? I may not be as good as the other Joelllove players, but I am damn sight better than you, Toll, even when you are against an army of players.

There was no reason for you to go personal on Jen, and it was an indication you know there is nothing else you can possibly argue in your favour now that you are losing villages.

A

Last edited:

darkaniken2

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: Internal King
Side 2:
Players: <i>Barbarian villages</i>

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 335
Side 2: 0
Difference: 335

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,020,739
Difference: 1,020,739

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Ronin
Side 2:
Players: <i>Barbarian villages</i>

Side 1: 120
Difference: 120

chart

Side 1: 410,694
Difference: 410,694

chart

[/spoil]

I am impressed that one account can wage as effective a war on barbs as a whole tribe, and then two times over.

Side 1:
Tribes: Ronin
Side 2:
Tribes: Infect
Players: don pako, Celtic Rage

Side 1: 930
Side 2: 304
Difference: 626

chart

Side 1: 8,279,058
Side 2: 1,802,440
Difference: 6,476,618

chart

Oh wait, it can actually noble more barbs than its whole tribe can noble Ronin. Even more impressive.

DeletedUser

It's been a good run by Ronin. hats off to them for getting it even.

well done for finally accepting that Ronin are a good quality tribe.

I didnt say Ronin was a good tribe. I simply said "good job".

BWHAHAHAHAHA! Dear God, TollxBooth...

Absolutely. Hats off to you, Ronin. I have no clue of the dynamics of what is going on, but I've seen the development of the maps and the progression of this discussion. Don't berate your enemies too much. It only diminishes your accomplishments.

When you guys are done, go out and get some exercise! Play some squadball!! :lol::icon_razz:

www.squadball.com

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
image.php

image.php

image.php

Currently:
Infect - 9 of 32 accounts in the red for the past 7 days.
Ronin - 2 of 32 accounts in the red for the past 7 days.

Last edited:

Repinski

​My question is, are Ronin going to split themselves in half to make sure Infect don't have any villages when this world ends?