The Hunt Begins

• Thread starter DeletedUser84494
  • Start date

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think there are three key differences between Ronin and Infect, that has been the case for this entire world.

Talk vs Action

Infect has always been very much about the talk. Threats being made, but not carried out. Arrogance publicly, over-confidence without putting in the effort where it actually makes a difference.

In contrast, Ronin has shown time and time again that it can adapt to any situation and beat a tribe much larger and filled with (supposedly) competent players.

Retention Rate

Whereas Infect have opted for a short-term approach for this game with the intent to try and kill the world as early as possible, and by doing so ended up having a large number of players quit and need replacing on a regular basis when they couldn't live up to their own expectation of themselves, Ronin has opted for a longer term approach and has managed to keep a lot more of its members around for longer periods of time.

Leadership

Infect leadership simply was not competent. Once Mattcurr lost interest/activity on this world, there was nobody left in Infect who could actually lead a tribe properly. No decent tactics. No subtlety. No decency in communication (particularly with their own tribemates, which added to the lack of being able to keep hold of members). Ronin simply has always had decent leadership. They were the ones who outplayed DSy4. They were the ones who outplayed the tribes to the NW. They were the ones who outplayed Infect.

If you exclude the arrogancy-blinded, warped perspectives of Congo and TollxBooth, there's not one person on this world who can honestly say that Ronin has not earned this world win in style. If it were Infect, they would have recruited several Infect accounts.

Heck, they tried to with Classicaus continuously from what I remember. And they got very mad when DSy4 arranged for our flagship account to be handed over to Ronin - which was done purely to spite Infect and ensure they would have a major problem winning this world.

Point is, there's very little reason to respect Infect at all on this world aside from the luck they have had surviving until endgame with such a shoddy strategy - not shoring up their backline early on was always going to be a suicidal move when they had a tribe like Ronin building up there.

DeletedUser

our flagship account

Awww, thank you googles :icon_wink::icon_redface: Love you too.

As I said before though, Im just glad, that this little stunt worked out as well as it did. Not that I doubted it, but seeing it work is always the best feeling you can get ..

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
hOevElE.png

DeletedUser

I think there are three key differences between Ronin and Infect, that has been the case for this entire world.

Talk vs Action
Infect has always been very much about the talk. Threats being made, but not carried out. Arrogance publicly, over-confidence without putting in the effort where it actually makes a difference.

In contrast, Ronin has shown time and time again that it can adapt to any situation and beat a tribe much larger and filled with (supposedly) competent players.

Retention Rate
Whereas Infect have opted for a short-term approach for this game with the intent to try and kill the world as early as possible, and by doing so ended up having a large number of players quit and need replacing on a regular basis when they couldn't live up to their own expectation of themselves, Ronin has opted for a longer term approach and has managed to keep a lot more of its members around for longer periods of time.

Leadership
Infect leadership simply was not competent. Once Mattcurr lost interest/activity on this world, there was nobody left in Infect who could actually lead a tribe properly. No decent tactics. No subtlety. No decency in communication (particularly with their own tribemates, which added to the lack of being able to keep hold of members). Ronin simply has always had decent leadership. They were the ones who outplayed DSy4. They were the ones who outplayed the tribes to the NW. They were the ones who outplayed Infect.

If you exclude the arrogancy-blinded, warped perspectives of Congo and TollxBooth, there's not one person on this world who can honestly say that Ronin has not earned this world win in style. If it were Infect, they would have recruited several Infect accounts.

Heck, they tried to with Classicaus continuously from what I remember. And they got very mad when DSy4 arranged for our flagship account to be handed over to Ronin - which was done purely to spite Infect and ensure they would have a major problem winning this world.

Point is, there's very little reason to respect Infect at all on this world aside from the luck they have had surviving until endgame with such a shoddy strategy - not shoring up their backline early on was always going to be a suicidal move when they had a tribe like Ronin building up there.

Stroke yourself much?? :lol::lol::icon_rolleyes::lol::lol:

I am laughing at you idiots that continue to play this outdated, dying game. You continue to devalue your existence on the planet. Instead, you focus on an imaginary world on servers that will blink out of existence once InnoGames goes out of business.

You will have won one world in a game that has 80+ worlds. People play these worlds and quit at such a rapid rate and you act like you were honorable, intelligent people with strong leadership skills... and yet, the very fact that you continue to play a game shows how idiotic you continue to be. There are serious problems going on in the real world that you elect to hide yourself from. You present so much pomp on your achievement in a game and yet, you hinder the most important and value thing; Your time on this planet. Your very existence.

So, please, discuss your imaginary strategies, tactics and techniques you used to "conquer" a world. The only thing you did, if you were open your eyes and realize what you have done, is waste your time.

Nukes-Galore

This here ^ ladies and gentlemen is the Tribalwars equivalent of kids on call of duty threatening coitus with your mother after losing.

DeletedUser

I am laughing at you idiots that continue to play this outdated, dying game. You continue to devalue your existence on the planet. Instead, you focus on an imaginary world on servers that will blink out of existence once InnoGames goes out of business.

You will have won one world in a game that has 80+ worlds. People play these worlds and quit at such a rapid rate and you act like you were honorable, intelligent people with strong leadership skills... and yet, the very fact that you continue to play a game shows how idiotic you continue to be. There are serious problems going on in the real world that you elect to hide yourself from. You present so much pomp on your achievement in a game and yet, you hinder the most important and value thing; Your time on this planet. Your very existence.

So, please, discuss your imaginary strategies, tactics and techniques you used to "conquer" a world. The only thing you did, if you were open your eyes and realize what you have done, is waste your time.

HEY GUYS I DON'T CARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARD ABOUT THIS GAME! LOOK AT HOW HARD I DON'T CARE! I BET YOU THOUGHT I CARED BECAUSE I SPENT THE WHOLE YEAR POSTING IN THE EXTERNALS OF A WORLD I DON'T HAVE AN ACTIVE ACCOUNT IN BUT THAT WAS JUST TO TRICK YOU HAHA!

Redmond-RealSalt-Natures-First-Sea-Salt-Fine-Salt-018788102502.jpg

DeletedUser84494

Stroke yourself much??

In that post of yours, he conceded that he had been played by Ronin. That is modesty, not bragging. If you want to sit at the grown up table, learn who else sits with you.

Oh my gosh, Congo is the most right person in the history of ever. Having fun is a waste of time.

I-Had-Fun-Once-It-Was-Awful.jpeg

This is a hobby. It is a game. We know it is a game. This is what we do for fun, just like some people make out with Barbie dolls, some people bring Pinky Pie to their senior prom, some people play video games, some people collect stamps, plant gardens, ride horses, go clubbing, etc.

This is a game that you, at one point, played for fun. But apparently Mister Salty McCongaLine has decided that since no one here has truly embraced his brilliance, he has opted to tear everyone else down for playing a game. For bonus points, he is showing off how awesome he is by caring enough to log into the forum of this dying game in order to rag on people who are having fun. Because that is what you do when you are a well adjusted member of society.

Hide? The Ronin chat is full of political debate, current affairs, recipes, books we're reading, career choices, etc. Infect also chatted off topic many times. Please don't sign into a free online browser game's forum and attempt to wax poetic about how fleeting time is and we should treat each moment like a precious jewel then go out and plant a tree.

This is a game. It's an outlet to have fun, and while fun outlets are a form of escapism, you're being naive if you feel that playing a game means you're incapable of doing anything else. Maybe you found yourself incapable of motivating yourself to leave your basement when you played, but that isn't necessarily the norm. Even your BFF on here has his own life, his own family, and plays on his own time. For fun. Because he wants to. Not because he's a maladjusted basement monkey.

Mister Philosopher, insisting that all fantasy is brain poison and games are a waste of time. He who, at a very young age, studied at all hours in order to achieve great things as he grew older. He who scorned all forms of play in order to focus on the very serious business of living. The wisest among us who knows that if you are not working 12 hour shifts and spending your time at home researching ways to improve yourself, then you are wasting what little time you have on this world.

I tip my hat to you, sir. Even the Amish have down time to sit, relax, and play games or socialize. But you know the secret that few of us do and so we Don Quixotes languish at your feet.

Once you're done being salty here you can go outside and enjoy some of that precious sunshine while reveling in being alive.

Kudos on you for trying so hard to show us the way.

DeletedUser117635

The mere fact you logged on here to say that is a prime contradiction. GG.

DeletedUser

In that post of yours, he conceded that he had been played by Ronin. That is modesty, not bragging. If you want to sit at the grown up table, learn who else sits with you.

Oh my gosh, Congo is the most right person in the history of ever. Having fun is a waste of time.

I-Had-Fun-Once-It-Was-Awful.jpeg

This is a hobby. It is a game. We know it is a game. This is what we do for fun, just like some people make out with Barbie dolls, some people bring Pinky Pie to their senior prom, some people play video games, some people collect stamps, plant gardens, ride horses, go clubbing, etc.

This is a game that you, at one point, played for fun. But apparently Mister Salty McCongaLine has decided that since no one here has truly embraced his brilliance, he has opted to tear everyone else down for playing a game. For bonus points, he is showing off how awesome he is by caring enough to log into the forum of this dying game in order to rag on people who are having fun. Because that is what you do when you are a well adjusted member of society.

Hide? The Ronin chat is full of political debate, current affairs, recipes, books we're reading, career choices, etc. Infect also chatted off topic many times. Please don't sign into a free online browser game's forum and attempt to wax poetic about how fleeting time is and we should treat each moment like a precious jewel then go out and plant a tree.

This is a game. It's an outlet to have fun, and while fun outlets are a form of escapism, you're being naive if you feel that playing a game means you're incapable of doing anything else. Maybe you found yourself incapable of motivating yourself to leave your basement when you played, but that isn't necessarily the norm. Even your BFF on here has his own life, his own family, and plays on his own time. For fun. Because he wants to. Not because he's a maladjusted basement monkey.

Mister Philosopher, insisting that all fantasy is brain poison and games are a waste of time. He who, at a very young age, studied at all hours in order to achieve great things as he grew older. He who scorned all forms of play in order to focus on the very serious business of living. The wisest among us who knows that if you are not working 12 hour shifts and spending your time at home researching ways to improve yourself, then you are wasting what little time you have on this world.

I tip my hat to you, sir. Even the Amish have down time to sit, relax, and play games or socialize. But you know the secret that few of us do and so we Don Quixotes languish at your feet.

Once you're done being salty here you can go outside and enjoy some of that precious sunshine while reveling in being alive.

Kudos on you for trying so hard to show us the way.
Wow. You try too hard.
:lol:

Now, go onward, young man. Go conquer those imaginary towns. Crush your imaginary foe, you tough great warrior-leader.

tholus

Now, go onward, young man. Go conquer those imaginary towns. Crush your imaginary foe, you tough great warrior-leader.

Jen,
I remember you told us a story, some time ago, regarding pigeons playing chess.... :)

DeletedUser

Jen,
I remember you told us a story, some time ago, regarding pigeons playing chess.... :)

Ma Name's Not Jen. But, ok.

Obviously, I am not the pigeon. I'm not the one playing. :icon_razz:

1 Corinthians 13:11

Time to put away childish things, little boys and girls.

DeletedUser

Pale_Ale.jpg

Ephesians 4:31

Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamor, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:

DeletedUser84494

1 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.

2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.

3 If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.

5 It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part,

10 but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears.

11When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.

12 Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

context-matters.jpg

Congratulations, you can regurgitate partial Bible verses; but there is a very big difference between knowing the words of a verse and knowing the verse itself, as you have clearly demonstrated.

I have tolerance for those of any faith: I have little tolerance for people who twist religious verses to suit their own needs at the expenses of others. No one likes it when it is used to oppress others, condemn others, or kill others. I daresay, much of the world right now is tired and irritated with individuals who have twisted and mutated religion as a way to negatively impact the world around them.

But given that you care so much about people being actively engaged in current events and the political happenings of the world, you surely wouldn't be attempting to condemn others with a mistranslated passage out of a religious text.

Especially not on the forum of a useless, dying game, upon which you have made over one thousand more posts than most of the people who have replied to your hypocrisy combined.

So yeah, you're the pigeon. Really: no question about it. In the end I'll have to wipe off the board for the next one.

Last edited by a moderator: