The Hybrid "Springer" Show

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This is a Hybrid Soul and Pjleathal Original Production. All rights reserved.©

Disclaimer:

-Views here do not necessarily represent the views of Rx4U.
-This is just a bit of fun. No insults intended.

bannerepi11.jpg
®

Welcome to the very first episode of the Hybrid "Springer" Soul Show!

Before we meet today’s guests, let me give you a brief history of myself and how the show came about:

[spoil]
Hybrid "Springer" Soul was born on the 4th of July 1944.

His childhood was beautiful and golden, between racing toy cars and playing with his pet golden retriever.

In high school, he was on the track team and in the Robotics club.

In college, however, he met the man who would change his life:

A transsexual paraplegic autistic midget named Edge.

However 3 years into their friendship Hybrid found out Edge was lying - He was in fact 5ft 10".

At first, Hybrid was horrified, but eventually grew to forgive Edge.

It wasn't until Edge nearly OD'd on Tribalwars that Hybrid realized it was time to help his good friend.

But how? How to help him out of the hole without ruining the individuality and passion that made him who he was?

He'd decided he'd share his addication in a capicaty that he could fill....

So it was from very humble beginnings that the first Hybrid "Springer" Soul show grew.[/spoil]

Now I'd like to take a minute to introduce you all to Edge - The Hybrid "Springer" Soul shows security and a personal friend of mine!

Edge:

[spoil]
edgel.png
[/spoil]

jerryspringerlogo.jpg

Today's show is the by-product of tensions and issues from a small neighbourhood known commonly as w39.

So now let me introduce you all to todays guest from the world W39 Neighbourhood!

-V-:
[spoil]zomg! The mods stole the image[/spoil]

MASK:
[spoil]
gangsterasschain.png
[/spoil]

~RAID~:
[spoil]
_arquivo_hannibal_lecter-copy.jpg
[/spoil]

NOB!!:
[spoil]zomg! The mods stole the image[/spoil]

Anger?:
[spoil]
crying-baby-boy_01.JPG
[/spoil]

*TA:
[spoil]
fatbrideskinnygroom.jpg
[/spoil]

T.D.E:
[spoil]
barbarian4.jpg
[/spoil]

7203y.jpg

Hybrid Soul: Ok so lets welcome our first guest on stage - Give it up for -V-!

[spoil]Hybrid Soul: Good morning -V-, I thank you for joining us on the show for the early shoot. From what I hear mornings aren’t your best time?

-V-: Oh well you is hearin wrong honey , thats usually when I get my paid, grab the cash from the dresser and make my way back to give my pimp his cut - then shopping time baby

Hybrid Soul: Well - You are joining us today as Rx4U, your neighbour in No3 has voiced concerns about you.....obviously not using that wording.....Rx4U says, that he made it exclusive when he moved in on you. He admits RAID was gettin his piece but he wanted you so bad he made it official. Since then Rx4U says he has proof you have been getting around!

**crowd - boooooooooooooooo***

Hybrid Soul:Rx4U says you have been giving it up for free to Anger? The young un's of w39!

**crowd - boooooooooooooooooooooo - Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho**

Hybrid Soul:Rx4U also claims you just recently gave MASK a free be!?

How does this make you feel?

-V-:Ha-ha (at crowd) Y’all stop hatin’ - A girl gets around and y’all think I’m a ho - Rx4U been gettin’ a piece of a lot a girls round here and y’all ain’t sayin’ sh*t bout them. I ain’t saying Angers not gettin’ a piece here and there - someone’s gotta treat those boys right - MASK - tell that clown to shut up – ain’t no one concerned with they ugly ass[/spoil]

Hybrid Soul: Ok - V-, thank you......and I’m sure I’ll see you after the show :icon_wink:......

Now on that note I think it’s time we bring on MASK - You could say MASK is new to the neighbourhood - But you'd be lying - MASK once lived here but under different names......Basically he can’t get enough......anyway since MASK most recent return to the w39 neighbourhood - tensions have risen - please welcome MASSSSK!

[spoil]**Crowd: boooooooooooooooooooooooo "nobody likes you" oooooooooo**

Hybrid Soul: "not such a nice welcome - after all this time - How do you feel about that?"

MASK: Tell that punk I’ll find him after the show -

**Whispers to his MASK member**

**MASK member pulls out a gun and pistol whips crowd member**

MASK: Das how we do things Soul

So whas’ crackin H?

Hybrid Soul: I’m cracking good, thanks.

So MASK - You’re in the neighbourhood again and to put it bluntly - You have a love/ hate relationship round these parts.

Many suggest you are just renting the area until another, newer area opens up - Is there any truth to this? Like neighbourhood 50?"

MASK: Haha - H - This been our hood since day one - we rented it out for a hot minute while was away on some bitness, but we be back - the colors are repin out on the corners ya know close to dem corners that Ho V be workin = I heard that b*tch lyin earlier - Me and da boys ran train on that b*tch 2 nights ago - ho , anyway - like I was sayin - dis always be our territory till dem goody 2 shoes b*tches out west want a war - and then we show em how we roll.

*5 minute complicated handshake with another member*

MASK: aint no thang’

*Looks backstage*

**BACK LIVE***

Hybrid Soul: So, MASK, blood, Edggie, the bawld one will have your gin n juice on the flip side - word up!![/spoil]

Hybrid Soul: Now I think it’s time to bring in the next "playa" and give him a voice - Please welcome - ~RAID~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

[spoil]**Tumbleweed drifts past - Crickets can be heard**

Hybrid Soul: So ~RAID~ - You have been hitting -V- a long time but in roll Rx4U and has since ruined her for all men - How do you take that?

~RAID~: Pssst - Hybrid - can you ask the camera man to pixilate my face and disguise my voice?

Ya know - Something dark and scary?

Thanks.

Well Hybrid - In my profession often times I work with others of my kind. We like to share trade secrets if you catch my drift....

Hybrid Soul: I'll stop you there ~RAID~

~RAID~: Only for information purposes though - I like to peel the skin... err look through the paperwork myself

Hybrid Soul: I have been advised to steer you away from actions that lead to your record - please stick on the matters at hand

~RAID~: That would be most wise of you I believe - do you like fava beans and a nice class of Ciante?

Never mind - do you have any lotion my hands are dry and i seem to have left mine at the bottom of a well

Hybrid Soul: ~RAID~ - Do I need to get the doctor and his needle again?

**~RAID~ Lunges at Hybrid - Edge jumps in and ends the scuffle**

Hybrid Soul: Ok - I’m cutting this short[/spoil]

Hybrid Soul: Next up: is Anger? - They grew up in the w39 neighbourhood - I ask the crowd to hide anything shiney before they come on stage as they are easily distracted!

[spoil]**crowd: whooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hybrid Soul:"Welcome Anger?! How are today? Please tell me about your feelings on w39 these days?"

Anger?: dada?

Hybrid Soul: Please look at the camera....NO! Don't touch it!!...

Anger?: baba ... Wahhhhhh!!!! baba wahhhhh!!!!

Hybrid Soul: "I can’t work like this!! They can focus when -V- gives up some a$$ but not now!? "

Anger?: :sniffle: goo goo ga ga

Hybrid Soul: where the hell is Madonna when you need her?

Anger?: mama?

Hybrid Soul: Ok - I don’t care if its staff or randomners but someone get these sh*t and snot covered disease bags off the stage![/spoil]

Hybrid Soul: Now a commercial break!

**Commercial**

[spoil]Hey - Undead Billy Mays here introducing a brand new product.

Are you tired of lame ass forums? Then you have to try this: Oxi-Clean Mod strength. Spray the PKI with some Mod Strength Oxi-Clean and BOOM no more mod.

Disclaimer - This product has not been tested on all Moderators and does not guarantee results. Product may cause the loss of privileges to post in all forums. In some rare cases Death has occurred - This product does not work on Googly surfaces[/COLOR]
[/spoil]

Hybrid Soul: Welcome back! Seems to most of us that w39 is a little hostile place to call home......unless you live on your back like -V- and so things just cum easy.......So I think it’s time we bring in another or corner of the w39 'hood - NOB!!

[spoil]**crowd: NOB NOB NOB NOB NOB NOB NOB NOB NOB NOB NOB NOB NOB NOB NOB NOB**

Hybrid Soul: Welcome NOB - So, straight to the point - how is w39 treating you?"

NOB!!: Straight to the point? Kinda like -V-'s been on the end of my point too - she treats me good - the b*tches love us out here

And Hybrid - What’s up with that MASK gangsta - he needs to take some time to realize life isn't that serious Hybrid - B*tches and money - that’s all I worry about!

Hybrid Soul: lol - Oh now! Is it true - Reports suggest you have been having your piece since Rx4U made things official?

Now - I know you can’t speak for w39 in general - But waiting until Rx4U weaken the knees of -V- and then jumping into bed - is that not an insult?

NOB!!: Haha nah - that’s called running a train HS - We be cool with RX4U.

Hybrid Soul: Yes, you are! Ok - So - Various w39 neighbours of yours are considering pressing legal charges on you for sexual advances - What’s the low down?

NOB!!: Who? Aint no bitch I make no moves to - I just tell how its -

**NOB!! wanders off to chat up a member of the crowd**
[/spoil]

Hybrid Soul: Ok - Seems congratulations are in order for our next guest: *TA and TR have decided to become one!

Can I get a "hell yeah!

[spoil]

*TA: umm Hybrid - we would appreciate if you could keep the profanity to a minimum. this is a very proud moment in our lives.

Hybrid Soul: Of course TA. My bad

*TA: OOoh baby show him the ring

Hybrid Soul: I take it as TR took the *TA name - they are officially the wife of this new (and may I say beautiful) relationship?

*TA: Well at 25 beers it looked that way , I don’t know now Mr.Soul - (wife hits husband) Haha I’m only kidding Hybrid - we're newlyweds and were in love - ya know it started like in elementary school.

I punched her in the arm because I thought she was cute and well things happened - alcohol induced marriage - but were happy

Hybrid Soul: Can I ask a personal question?

*TA: Go ahead

Hybrid Soul: You've known each other....well since your mother had you both - this blood relationship - Does it cause issues?

*TA: Well Hybrid - We haven’t talked about kids before - I suppose we run the risk that they will turn out with GooglyEyes or lost limbs but - it’s a chance we are willing to take – we’re in love!

Hybrid Soul: Lol - Googlyeyes - the once neighbourhood menace - who once broke into -V- home and threw everything out the window in protest for lack of "giving it up like a g-thang".

Then, an old resistant - SIKE - took him and he ended up spraying graffiti all over the place!![/spoil]

Hybrid Soul:SIKE in fact - the big guy - has shacked up in the T.D.E Family home. This brings me to my last guests. The only real family of on the block - TDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[spoil]**Crowd: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz**

T.D.E: ME SAY HI SOUL

Hybrid Soul: You guys used to be quite the intelligent bunch - but now you guys look like a bunch of barbarians now what happened?

T.D.E: NEW NEIGHBORS = BARBARIAN HORDE - WE LIKE - WE TAKE. WAYS WERE GOOD OF BARBARIAN. VILLAGES PRETTY.

Hybrid Soul: Emmmm - ok...Good luck with that.[/spoil]

"Final Thought"

[spoil]Any day that I am feeling down about myself... I can just step out of my door, take a look at my W39 neighbors and I suddenly feel better. It’s better than zannex![/spoil]

bannerepi11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

im drunk, ive quited tw.. but i absolutely love it.
tho, i need to do some research of what t.d.e was like before my time..

DeletedUser

Hahaha made me laugh so much there... we need more of this and SOOOON!!!

Moz OUT

DeletedUser

If i knew V was full of hot women like the pic i would have joined them instead of MASK!

DeletedUser

Have you seen the pic , obviously she's self conscious, it takes years to get that big and a lot of practice .

DeletedUser87404

I literally fell out of my chair laughing..

but that was before the mods killed it. buzz kill

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79785

lol pretty nice =)
I like how we got associated with a crying baby thats always great. wait can babies spell associated idk just asking..

its was pretty i laughed at the fat guy with the chain

duel pasta

I think this is one of the first times i actually laughed with something posted on the externals, job well done!

DeletedUser

Facepalm post was actually somewhat amusing, but you missed OH. :(

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hey - Undead Billy Mays here introducing a brand new product.

Are you tired of lame ass forums? Then you have to try this: Oxi-Clean Mod strength. Spray the PKI with some Mod Strength Oxi-Clean and BOOM no more mod.

Disclaimer - This product has not been tested on all Moderators and does not guarantee results. Product may cause the loss of privileges to post in all forums. In some rare cases Death has occurred - This product does not work on Googly surfaces

hmmmm this is not how i wrote it

Pjleathal

What if we rated the content then put spoilers kind of a open at your own risk?:lol: