The Immortals

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11521651
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I think poor leadership and continual losses has probably done that already.

DeletedUser7158

***Noble*** - 758|550 - Sir Lancelot 2 - 21:40:28.435 29/08 - 11:10:28.435 05/09 269. Silverlight (407|550) K54 Sir Lancelot 2 on 05.09. at 11:10:28:435 152:17:48
***Noble*** - 758|550 - Sir Lancelot 2 - 21:40:29.455 29/08 - 11:10:29.455 05/09 269. Silverlight (407|550) K54 Sir Lancelot 2 on 05.09. at 11:10:29:455 152:17:49
***Noble*** - 758|550 - Sir Lancelot 2 - 21:47:55.215 29/08 - 11:17:55.215 05/09 269. Silverlight (407|550) K54 Sir Lancelot 2 on 05.09. at 11:17:55:215 152:25:15
***Noble*** - 758|550 - Sir Lancelot 2 - 21:48:06.031 29/08 - 11:18:06.031 05/09 269. Silverlight (407|550) K54 Sir Lancelot 2 on 05.09. at 11:18:06:031 152:25:31

Ladies and gentlemen we have a new record!

Kudos to Sir Lancelot 2, for a 7 minute 38 second train, from 152 hours out!

I'm really being bowled over by this 'op', I have to say. Time to hit delete.

DeletedUser81101

Maybe by the time it gets there you will be so complacent you'll just forget to defend it. Pro tactic :p

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble
Side 2:
Tribes: !BOOM!

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 16
Difference: 35

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 478,956
Side 2: 150,667
Difference: 328,289

chart
[/spoil]

Seems like it's working for him, given his 0-0 record. The rest of the tribe is clearly having equal amounts of success.

DeletedUser

Ladies and gentlemen we have a new record!

Kudos to Sir Lancelot 2, for a 7 minute 38 second train, from 152 hours out!

I'm really being bowled over by this 'op', I have to say. Time to hit delete.

Lol, Az. You seem quite frustrated.

Be careful, I've seen many players go inactive and die when they stop feeling challenged by the game. Perhaps this is a just a highly ingenious plan of Sir Lancelot!

DeletedUser

Aaaaaaaand tricky has left the tribe.

It's like he can't stay put eh?

DeletedUser7158

Here's betting on some kind of 'RL emergency' popping up - coincidentally at the point he's starting to lose villages.

Edit: On a side note, the last 3 days have each been the best day of the war so far in Wobble caps, and each day has been higher than the last. In large part due to the fact that K55 seems to have imploded.

DeletedUser

Nope, seems this one is internal disputes. Apparently !BOOM! is accusing its leader/founder/whatever of aiding the enemy.

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: !BOOM!

Side 1: 135
Side 2: 26
Difference: 109

chart

Side 1: 1,281,484
Side 2: 238,439
Difference: 1,043,045

chart
[/spoil]

Don't worry, it doesn't take an inside man to do that kind of damage when you're fighting !BOOM!.

What was it being said not long ago? Ah yes:

Judging by your last stat post we are actually doing 7 villages better this time. Compared to your 2 village rise. To me that is progress regardless how slow and little it may be. So really not getting worse at all...

"Progress"

Wonderful progress indeed.

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Edit: On a side note, the last 3 days have each been the best day of the war so far in Wobble caps, and each day has been higher than the last. In large part due to the fact that K55 seems to have imploded.

I wouldn't use the term Imploded. I'd say that there's a wrecking ball type force driving through k55. xD

DeletedUser81101

At this rate it will be everyone for themselves in no time :)

DeletedUser105718

I remember tricky demanding internals. Once offered some on the frontline he denied. Not surprising he's quit once he got attacks.

DeletedUser

Updates on stats:

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: No BS

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 65
Side 2: 68
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 620,171
Side 2: 639,700
Difference: 19,529

chart
[/spoil]

No BS does well capitalizing on Illuminati Puppet.'s mostly inactivity (guy hardly logs in, not surprised :icon_razz:), taking 55 of those 68 villages in the past week. However, they continue to bleed actives to Wobble.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: NUTS
Side 2:

Side 1: 107
Side 2: 17
Difference: 90

chart

Side 1: 1,005,841
Side 2: 160,688
Difference: 845,153

chart
[/spoil]

And actives being bled to NUTS too, it seems.

Let's not forget...Wobble's not even focusing on No BS, their focus is on all the players they left behind who are mostly in Wobble's way (preventing a real fight so far):

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Loyal, Pha~Q, Tricky

Side 1: 299
Side 2: 3
Difference: 296

chart

Side 1: 2,914,742
Side 2: 22,206
Difference: 2,892,536

chart
[/spoil]

I doubt I even have to point out the DEFEND massacre going on as well, at the hands of Looney and Wobble, to further illustrate the lack of attention No BS can/is getting.

And with all sides included:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble, NUTS
Side 2:
Tribes: Loyal, Pha~Q, Tricky, No BS

Side 1: 471
Side 2: 88
Difference: 383

chart

Side 1: 4,540,754
Side 2: 822,594
Difference: 3,718,160

chart
[/spoil]

If I had to take a guess right now, Wobble is pretty bored, nobling its way through all the noobs, wanting to end this world. No BS's leaders are bragging about their "lead" while they bleed active villages and take temporary inactive gains, and ignore that they left half their tribe out to dry, and NUTS is going along doing the same as Wobble; nobling actives happily. The other tribes are probably inactive and meatshields who just don't care anymore because they know, same as the players/leaders in No BS, that they can't win this world without some very good luck.

Some more stats out of boredom:

[spoil]Wobble: Gained 839 villages by nobling in the past week.
No BS: Gained 245 villages by nobling in the past week.

Wobble: Gained 658 villages net last week (after member losses).
No BS: Gained 44 villages net last week (after member losses).

Wobble: Lost 1 member in the past week.
No BS: Lost 2 members in the past week.

Wobble: Nobling pretty much everything.
No BS: Nobling themselves and one Wobble player more than anything else.[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

found this kind of sad. players nobling their ex leader. I'm not sure if she actually quit, if she didn't then yeah, pretty nasty move.

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: godliss
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 46
Difference: 46

chart

Side 2: 461,546
Difference: 461,546

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser81101

@u6s5l. Is your real world job in PR by any chance? You're really good at being biased :p

@Seraphinn: I don't want inactive/semi-active villas just sitting around my main cluster waiting to be taken by Wobble. That is my reasoning, not sure if she is still active or not.

DeletedUser

No.

But I am great at pointing out facts, if you were wondering. Not like I'm wrong (as I haven't been):

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 15
Difference: 18

chart

Side 1: 316,838
Side 2: 134,393
Difference: 182,445

chart
[/spoil]

Run out of inactives to noble, No BS falls behind (again). And the ones you left out to dry are still being eaten, too. Nothing changes.

DeletedUser81101

Nooo we still have plenty of inactives to noble haha :|

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 116
Side 2: 116
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 32

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,057,210
Side 2: 1,057,210

chart

Side 1: 287,747
Side 2: 287,747

chart
[/spoil]

Seeing as self-caps are over 1/4 of your caps in the past day (bout 3/8 of your caps in the past week), I'd definitely say you're not showing signs of running out of inactives anytime soon.

DeletedUser

The problem for NO BS is their actives quit too easily when under attack, obviously two situations are walrusbelly a couple months ago, who was active, attacking, then quit after 1k incs.. then this past 2 weeks, you have justine, was active, her oda tells you she sent a fair few nukes at theoldcol recently but he handled the 3k incs he got from NO BS and survived quite easily, but then she (Justine) gets 700 incomings and quits.. within 1-2 days. Their op on col seemed to involve just their southern players and obviously failed as they underestimated him.. we then pulled a couple of mini ops that went much better.

If NO BS want to keep fighting, they need to talk to their players and tell them that no matter what heat the enemy put on you, you dont quit, you attempt to fight and defend.

Both Wobble and NUTS are clearly finding the going easy because of these players in NO BS who think their account is done assoon as they reach something close to 1k incs. NO BS for sure does have some strong and good players but the scardey cats are holding them back.

NO BS also should have avoided losing tricky, falling out with tricky wasnt good for them as he was a strong player.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser85711

found this kind of sad. players nobling their ex leader. I'm not sure if she actually quit, if she didn't then yeah, pretty nasty move.

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: godliss
Side 2:

Side 2: 46
Difference: 46

chart

Side 2: 461,546
Difference: 461,546

chart

[/spoil]
Er, if you left my tribe I'd eat your vills :eek:
@u6s5l. Is your real world job in PR by any chance? You're really good at being biased :p

@Seraphinn: I don't want inactive/semi-active villas just sitting around my main cluster waiting to be taken by Wobble. That is my reasoning, not sure if she is still active or not.
She was active for a short bit, by the time you started nobling her she was pretty much done. Either or I don't particularly care. Tear it up, would've been nice had you helped prior to the raping she received though :p
The problem for NO BS is their actives quit too easily when under attack, obviously two situations are walrusbelly a couple months ago, who was active, attacking, then quit after 1k incs.. then this past 2 weeks, you have justine, was active, her oda tells you she sent a fair few nukes at theoldcol recently but he handled the 3k incs he got from NO BS and survived quite easily, but then she (Justine) gets 700 incomings and quits.. within 1-2 days. Their op on col seemed to involve just their southern players and obviously failed as they underestimated him.. we then pulled a couple of mini ops that went much better.

If NO BS want to keep fighting, they need to talk to their players and tell them that no matter what heat the enemy put on you, you dont quit, you attempt to fight and defend.

Both Wobble and NUTS are clearly finding the going easy because of these players in NO BS who think their account is done assoon as they reach something close to 1k incs. NO BS for sure does have some strong and good players but the scardey cats are holding them back.

NO BS also should have avoided losing tricky, falling out with tricky wasnt good for them as he was a strong player.
It's always easy to say people should stay and defend when they're the ones getting hte incoming and not you. Losing tricky def wasn't high for morale, but at best his resources lost were a bigger problem than his skill IG. Very aggressive though, which is always nice to see in a player.