The Immortals

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11521651
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Never :). I'm no longer a mod, I no longer have any wish to play, and today is the last day I will be signing in to these forums for the rest of my life. For those who wish to keep in touch, feel free to add me on Skype. "or-elvaknin". But no TW talk, or I'll block you :icon_razz:. Otherwise, I bid all of you farewell and wish all the best for those of you who are friends :).

And go Wobble!

hermitty

Reaction score
Never :). I'm no longer a mod, I no longer have any wish to play, and today is the last day I will be signing in to these forums for the rest of my life. For those who wish to keep in touch, feel free to add me on Skype. "or-elvaknin". But no TW talk, or I'll block you :icon_razz:. Otherwise, I bid all of you farewell and wish all the best for those of you who are friends :).

And go Wobble!

Don't believe him. He'll be back and he's probably checked for replies multiple times already since posting that. :D

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: NUTS
Side 2:
Tribes: No BS

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 354
Side 2: 34
Difference: 320

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,259,269
Side 2: 309,708
Difference: 2,949,561

chart

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Nuke?
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 232
Side 2: 2
Difference: 230

chart

Side 1: 1,953,345
Side 2: 18,459
Difference: 1,934,886

chart

Go Drop350?

DeletedUser107996

lol you may as well have put drop350 vs BS instead of NUKE? :p

- a drop350 co ;)

DeletedUser85711

well technically godliss didnt leave the tribe, the others did.

and YOU WOULD NEVER NOBLE ME. ungrateful Chrissy.
My nobles would definitely penetrate your defenses!
You ruined the chat, no one knows who you are.
And people know who you are? I don't, and I'm kind of a big deal.
That's me :).

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 1
Difference: 25

chart

Side 1: 250,021
Side 2: 10,111
Difference: 239,910

chart
[/spoil]

So this is what happens when No BS can't find inactives in Wobble to noble. Gotcha.

Guess it doesn't help that they keep bleeding players and having players go inactive...for a fuller view:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble, NUTS
Side 2:
Tribes: No BS, Loyal, Pha~Q, Tricky

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 94
Side 2: 5
Difference: 89

chart

Side 1: 839,954
Side 2: 47,766
Difference: 792,188

chart
[/spoil]

Wobble is at 41.8% dominance at this point. While they still have a ways to go, progress is being made very quickly. A month ago they were at 38.2% dominance. But at more players fall, and more go barb...we'll see a dramatic dominance gain happen as we have on every world that has ended. Already the number of active players has gone down ~100 players (566 to 451) in the past month. No BS is fighting a losing battle, one that they can't win, and the world will end sooner or later however they try to stall it.
Because I returned *flexes*

And go Wobble!
Spoke to you on skype, but take care bud! Thanks for helping out in good ol' Wobble for as long as you did. Wish I was more active when you were around, but ah well. :)

DeletedUser85711

We all know better. Don't try to act tough when there's people watching <3

insomniaxe

Darkness Jordan Oct 31,2013 02:43
i have convinced myself that this world is world war 2 you guys are germany we are russia germany dominate until 1943 roughly but we all know the outcome :)

I love the optimism of No BS, but it does not look the will be turning around the war anytime soon. They just endured the worse 48 hours in this war (including TB! war).

Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 338
Side 2: 39
Difference: 299

chart

Side 1: 3,196,429
Side 2: 367,765
Difference: 2,828,664

chart

I suck at this, I want Or-el back :(

DeletedUser

Darkness Jordan Oct 31,2013 02:43
i have convinced myself that this world is world war 2 you guys are germany we are russia germany dominate until 1943 roughly but we all know the outcome :)

This sounds pretty deluded to me :p

Its no secret there are activity issues with numerous players in Wobble, but you have to look at the facts. The south is offering no resistance to us whatsoever, which by the way demonstrates who the priority players are in terms of support. Consequently NBS will continue to take massive losses down south, ultimately losing it in its entirety.

I will give credit to the northern NBS and co. crew who have shown a heap of promise and skill, but our guys have just turned it up a notch and I seriously doubt you lot will be capable of contending with them much longer. OPs like these will only become more frequent and once the south is gone there won't be too many places to sponge support from.

DeletedUser

I miss Or-el too.

I don't think the world has seen an op of this magnitude before, and it was hella planning and execution. Huge high fives all around to everyone who threw in to make it so successful.