The Impact Recruitment Post

DeletedUser

Hello

My name is Blackmagik26 the founder of Impact.

If you are reading this you are probrably looking for a tribe to join..or your just really bored..

Tribe Lore
This is a new tribe i made on World28 because I want to be in a tribe that makes a big impact on other tribes and players, and when I was thinking of the name why not name it what i want to do? So thats where the name The Impact came to the tribe. I know that a lot of tribes try and threaten tribes to the top, and I want to be the tribe who causes problems for others. I want to turn this tribe into a well known tribe in all worlds like SubV and =HoG=.

Requirements
MUST BE 100 points or higher.
You should be building your Offensive and Defensive troops aswell as raising your OD/ODA.
Would rather have you in K4 our main K.
You must be 100% active both building your villages and reading and talking in the forums.
No point whores
No refugees

When joining you either must message a leader of Impact IG, Reply here, Or PM on the forum. but either way you must tell us some info or you won't be accepted no matter what.

include...
-Your total points (lets us know how big you are)
-Your K (lets us know where you are)
-Your OD (lets us know your actually attack things. ODA is very important)
-Your IGN (in game name so we can contact you)
-Number of villages you currently have (We can do some quick math and figure out your average points per village and if you are over-building villages etc)
(This Template Was made by Fiercegoldfish, but it is true, if you can't take the time to give some info, then we don't want you.)

This will be a dedicated, loyal and the only one goal we have is making it to the top. so if you would like to join a tribe that is dedicated to making it to the top and is serous, strict, and both family orientated this is the tribe for you!

Thank You,
Blackmagik26
Impact

Here is prove that i have some idea of what im doing :D

My Main World

My Main World Tribe

DeletedUser

man you have 15k in that world and you think we all start leaving and jion your tribe in this world

are you really willing to get this treath flamed like hell

and worse of all you just started this world great bet

man leave this world and jion world 45 ore 46 that are the new 1 maybe you coult be there some use ore not

this is a world where most of the players that are good in there mind stay with the tribe they are in

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Advertising for members in K4 will only get you in trouble with the likes of DRINK!
I'd just give up and try a new world, hombre.

DeletedUser21713

you won't get anything here just spam spam and flame .

Just message people in game your best bet just don't try too piss off the wrong people :icon_wink:

AifoS

Advertising for members in K4 will only get you in trouble with the likes of DRINK!
I'd just give up and try a new world, hombre.

Oh come on Amatiel ........ we always welcome new food to our ks :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Oh come on Amatiel ........ we always welcome new food to our ks :icon_twisted:

aifos arent you to big for a 100 piont player he is protected by to power from tribal wars

if you are 30 times bigger as him then he is protected

DeletedUser

i really don't care about what ever you guys say.. lol.. Im here to try and make a tribe. I don't care who comes after me and what they do.. so yeah..flam all you want guys lol..cuz just proofs you have nothing better to do.. I never said that i wanted people to leave there tribes.. so you can stop assuming that. And i really don't care about DRINK or any other tribe.. im going to do my thing and you can do what ever you want...

DeletedUser

how do you know that i can't build a tribe and it takes out the top tribes?? you don't simple top tribes like people like you amuse people can't do anything or nothing..

DeletedUser

Thank you Kdeb finally someone that knows that can talk since.

DeletedUser

hey can i join your tribe i've got more then 100 points.........i think

DeletedUser77516

Jesus I don't blaim you, nadro said kstrl is worse then the flogging chambers

DeletedUser

We can do some quick math and figure out your average points per village and if you are over-building villages etc

Should I tell him about the average points per village on the rankings page? >_>

Apart from taking out Drink!, what are your other goals/achievements your tribe wants to accomplish? Give some me some good ones and I'll join your tribe, honest :)

Last edited by a moderator: