The Imperial Annals of Emperor Flavius Aetius

satorbg

Ave,

my name is Flavius Aetius, and this is the tale of my life as a builder. My rule began on a fateful August day. All was well, I was building my kingdom of Rome with my fellow statesmen. Until, the barbarians attacked.

You cannot imagine the horror. Sitting there, for 40 minutes, waiting for the inevitable clash of wills and power. The Kingdom of Rome was weak back then, you see. We had a plan, but were vulnerable so early.

Filthy barbarians, how could they have known?

Flavius Aetius's grand plan for the construction of Roma
Start by building the royal Headquarters to 30

The following season expand the iron production to 30 so that we may construct a colossus of my grandeur in the plaza.

Attempt at trade with a market at 25.

Expand the Clay pits to 30 so that pottery may be produced, to store our tears.

Expand the Lumber Mill to 30 to manufacture a great many wooden phaluses so that our women may never be found wanting again.

That attack... I still remember it. We huddled around the walls of Roma, waiting for the barbarians. It was a single axe wielding warrior, but the damge to our morale had already been to great.

It was then I vowed that Roma cannot function as a Kingdom. It must be a Republic, ruled by the wisest among us. Those who knew how to handle these barbarians.

The golden years of the republic saw us expand deeply into the barbarian lands, bringing the culture and wisdom of our Republic of Ebola.

The transition to empire was a natural process, following our merging with the mighty kingdoms of Pox, Pox Academy, Ebola Academy and others. None could deny our might! And how the barbarians suffered!

Reports from the front with the barbarians

image.jpg

image.jpg

I will have to write on a scroll ranging from here to the capitol of the mighty Shrekd/Gas/Whatever they call themselves now empire to the west if I were to display all our glorious conqeusts over the barbarians. It was not easy, but our empire prevailed.

There was a dark period for us, when we attempted to war the tiny nation of S-D. Three hundred of them stood in a mountain pass, and slaughtered our men for days and days! My mind had grown numb with brooding thoughts, I had succumbed to despair and anguish. Even my fateful agents in the forum of Externalis could not help our situation. The mighty CURE Empire had been stalemated by a small nation of warriors. We were being humiliated! How could this be? Were we not the greatest warriors? Did we not have the brightest minds? So many victories over the horrid barbarians, so many 1 axe quest attacks avenged! I was on the bring of abdicating my post.

It was then when my royal adviser reminded me of our true mission: bringing civilization to the barbarians! S-D did not matter. Nothing mattered expect this, our grand design for a civilized world!

Conversation with the Imperial Advisor of Cure

image.jpg

All is well now. Except, I have a dark feeling brewing inside me. I have heard of throngs of unkown warriros massing on our doorstep to the north, lead by a fierce general. He calls himself Devil but that sounds preposterous to me. We have not heard from the northern outposts for days now, but they were well defended. Surely nothing could have happened to them!

Everything is fine, say my scouts

image.jpg

I also hear advances of other famed generals. A distant empire, they have strange names. Balubhai, Tesh. I doubt they could stand before our might. The subjugated barbarains even now muster in the imperial army. Or soon will, once we grow their cities past 3000 points.

We were ever the builders, yet always unappreciated by the warlike nations to the north. I hear these generals serve in the empire of Ya Bro. But how can that empire hope to match us? They have hardly conquered any barbarian tribes!

We also have the support of the Internal Kings of the West. They are masters of internal civil war and conquering the same settlements several times under different generals, just to make entirely sure they are under their control.

I remain hopeful for our future.

Flavius Aetius

DeletedUser

LOL

I have been waiting for this for ages. You did not let me down. Amazing.

Thanks for the shoutout BTW.

iGhost-

haha its was pretty funny but you are pahtetic,crying because he took from you guys 9 vills haha!

DeletedUser67579

lol very very good enjoyed the read. Good luck to all

DeletedUser

Brilliant read! Nice PNP now back it up on the battle field :D

DeletedUser

Brilliant read! Nice PNP now back it up on the battle field :D
Does being the first to break half a million killed in 1 day count?

10x Attacker of the day

Defeat the most units in this world as the attacker.

Best result: on 30.12.2014 (357.929 units)
520.309 / 520.309
520.309 / 520.309
You're in the lead! The next best player has 147.631. Stay ahead until midnight to win this achievement

DeletedUser

Does being the first to break half a million killed in 1 day count?

10x Attacker of the day

Defeat the most units in this world as the attacker.

Best result: on 30.12.2014 (357.929 units)
520.309 / 520.309
520.309 / 520.309
You're in the lead! The next best player has 147.631. Stay ahead until midnight to win this achievement

OK war over you win :)

Naw all that means is someones ego is desperate for current attention a bit like when michone had his 5 mins or several other here now gone tomorrow egos of this world.

Its a game lighten up no one will remember you for those stats enjoy the PnP stop trying so hard to prove your the best it is embaresing.

DeletedUser

LOL

Trying to put me down
Fail....

I love showing off my attacks and welcome a challenge

also

Don't have ago at me and my tribe for internalling and barb nobling when I can pull awards like that out of nowhere.

Do some research before announces we are all nubs.

DeletedUser

Ego must grow.

Must respond with more.

Dude I never said anything about internaling or barbs? I said the PNP was a good read.. Who said you where nubs?? Eeshhh calm down man you might do your self some harm.

DeletedUser

LOL

I do have a serious question though. Why do people resort to pathetic psychological taunts?

I mean this has been happening for so long that even the actual nubs can recognise it.

Why can't we just go back to the old fashioned way of insulting each other bluntly?

DeletedUser

Not sure how I'd bluntly insult someone with many awards :(

I'm messing with ya now dude all that matters is who is still here end game, half the rate me thread bashers have long since left / quit.

DeletedUser

lol, this is how it should be. Take notes. 10/10, best PnP ive seen in a while.

DeletedUser

TBH I loved your report also

but there is a difference between 300k ODA and 550k dead bodies