The Inevitable Fall of Gore

• Thread starter DeletedUser56184
  • Start date

DeletedUser56184

Figured I'd inform you all before some APOC noob tried using this to slander the name of Gore. Gore has merged into KND. Not because we are afraid of a bunch of mixed villas and turtles... but because we were steadily losing members to RL issues. That is the main issue with small elitist tribes, I'm sure you all agree, and Gore could not surpass that problem.

This is simply informational, someone else may make something a little more formal later.

That's all I had to say, time to let the Trolls turn this into a hate/spam thread.

HorseSoldier

hmmm sad to see this happen. I really like Gore.

<3 Lukey

DeletedUser

We are happy to get the Gore members into our ranks.

DeletedUser

I cant believe I am seeing this.

A tribe that is willing to take refugees :icon_neutral:

The fall of Gore was not due to RL it was due to lack of interest as we were taking there villages.

A little dissappointed in KND's actions esp after the good reviews they get in the top 20 tribes opinion.

Oh wells our attacks wont be stopping and these refugees will be nobled!

DeletedUser

For being you guys were 10 times the size of gore or so and only took a few villages that does not say much for your tribe lol

DeletedUser

I'm sorry to dissappoint you buddy but we didnt have enough time to rim Gore, which according to this title was 'Inevitable' :lol:

As you see there is a fair distance between our members and Gore merged as soon as they were faced with trouble :lol:

DeletedUser85601

Smells like some conflict between APOC and KND! Let loose the DOGS of WAR!

DeletedUser

Oh hahahahahahhahahaha, oh APOC keeps thinking they are so elite :)
Yeah sure you took at few villages from Leemon, but Leemon ruined it for us tbh. He picked a fight with you guys before most of us was ready, and tbh I wasn't any close to APOC to attack. Everyone that has been attacked by me knows that I wont stop until either:

1.) You are rimmed
2.) Morale drops below 80 and you still have lots of troops

If my current Tribe gets the time to declare war on you before you cease to exist, I will happily take the time to attack you :)

P.S Im not on AoO acc anymore

DeletedUser

No more hugging in W43, use those :axemen: or :spear: whichever you prefer :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I'm sorry to dissappoint you buddy but we didnt have enough time to rim Gore, which according to this title was 'Inevitable' :lol:

As you see there is a fair distance between our members and Gore merged as soon as they were faced with trouble :lol:

You guys are so funny, You guys lost already 4 Nukes and 2 Nobletrains only to me without any support. I'm glad to see some morons sended me more attacks so they can be crushed.

DeletedUser

Oh hahahahahahhahahaha, oh APOC keeps thinking they are so elite :)
Yeah sure you took at few villages from Leemon, but Leemon ruined it for us tbh. He picked a fight with you guys before most of us was ready, and tbh I wasn't any close to APOC to attack. Everyone that has been attacked by me knows that I wont stop until either:

1.) You are rimmed
2.) Morale drops below 80 and you still have lots of troops

If my current Tribe gets the time to declare war on you before you cease to exist, I will happily take the time to attack you :)

P.S Im not on AoO acc anymore

you make m laugh and the rest of gore you say APOC is a noob tribe then you disband and join knd lol

the fact is APOC declared war on you you disbanded = your the failures and lost against a so called noob tribe

well what does that make gore ?

DeletedUser59845

you make m laugh and the rest of gore you say APOC is a noob tribe then you disband and join knd lol

the fact is APOC declared war on you you disbanded = your the failures and lost against a so called noob tribe

well what does that make gore ?

Well said.

That's not even the biggest tragedy of this predicament, that title would go to KND for accepting the refugees of our public war.

DeletedUser

I wish we could realize Gore didn't disband because of APOC. They disbanded because they were trapped in a corner and had too many inactive players. Now I disagree with how they called themselves elite and thats why they went to knd but still you cant possibly make yourself believe that you were the reason they split.