The Inevitable Fall of Gore

• Thread starter DeletedUser56184
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well said.

That's not even the biggest tragedy of this predicament, that title would go to KND for accepting the refugees of our public war.

So declare on KND? Only refugees if you can actually back up that claim...

DeletedUser

Just to add on to my last post I here rumors that Apoc are planning to launch on Lol soon. This could be Lols chance to prove that they aren't as big of a family as we all think they are and for them to show Apoc how not elite they really are.

DeletedUser

I wish we could realize Gore didn't disband because of APOC. They disbanded because they were trapped in a corner and had too many inactive players. Now I disagree with how they called themselves elite and thats why they went to knd but still you cant possibly make yourself believe that you were the reason they split.

i find it funny whenever a tribe gets declared on they suddenly have too many inactives lol

so must i assume the timing is just convenient ? lol

also if all these players are inactive why would knd recruit them ?

Just to add on to my last post I here rumors that Apoc are planning to launch on Lol soon. This could be Lols chance to prove that they aren't as big of a family as we all think they are and for them to show Apoc how not elite they really are.

what is this a tactic to try make them war APOC seems pretty sad you try to entice a tribe to war APOC cause gore couldnt do it them selves

the truth is APOC has no plans for LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56184

I cant believe I am seeing this.

A tribe that is willing to take refugees :icon_neutral:

The fall of Gore was not due to RL it was due to lack of interest as we were taking there villages.

A little dissappointed in KND's actions esp after the good reviews they get in the top 20 tribes opinion.

Oh wells our attacks wont be stopping and these refugees will be nobled!

Right.... You took villas from Warthog who already quit but never informed us and Leemon who was single handedly fighting YOUR ENTIRE TRIBE(And doing a great job might I add), while telling us he wasn't going to have the time to do it any longer. Then you have the fact that Lukey already left because his moms sick, Alex(St Ecstacious) dealing with her motherly duties, me leaving due to school and friends(you know the things You probably don't have many of?) Zuibex being so busy he never even checks his mail. That effectively removes 6 players from a 16 player tribe, including half the active leadership. Quit trying to act like a change in leadership has changed your members, your still a bunch of mixed villas with terrible trains (a.k.a. nothing to be feared).

Now as I already stated. I have quit TW for the sake of actually having a social life, so expect this to be my final post.

Seacrest out. >.> (Yes AoO, this was aimed at you :p)

DeletedUser56184

I wish we could realize Gore didn't disband because of APOC. They disbanded because they were trapped in a corner and had too many inactive players. Now I disagree with how they called themselves elite and thats why they went to knd but still you cant possibly make yourself believe that you were the reason they split.

I said 'elitist" not elite. I've always taken that word to mean small and hates everyone when it comes to TW :p Not elite as in "OMG were so awesome blah blah blah". But newai.. last post, promise!

DeletedUser56184

i find it funny whenever a tribe gets declared on they suddenly have too many inactives lol

so must i assume the timing is just convenient ? lol

also if all these players are inactive why would knd recruit them ?

what is this a tactic to try make them war APOC seems pretty sad you try to entice a tribe to war APOC cause gore couldnt do it them selves

the truth is APOC has no plans for LOL

I suppose it was pretty convenient for you that Lukeys mom got bed-ridden. I'd love to see you watch a friend have something like that happen to them and NOT re-prioritize your life. It's a game. When you realize that life isn't going to stop just to let you goof off on some browser game your gunna want to pay more attention to it. This may not be everyone else's case but that is what got me to quit. Not because comus tried farming my villa only to have his troops killed.

Sorry for breaking my promise but wehn I read that ignorant post I couldn't help myself.

DeletedUser

I said 'elitist" not elite. I've always taken that word to mean small and hates everyone when it comes to TW :p Not elite as in "OMG were so awesome blah blah blah". But newai.. last post, promise!

You cant change the ending on a word and completely change the meaning. The english language might have a bunch of breakable rules in it, but that just doesn't make sense it this situation.

DeletedUser59845

Right.... You took villas from Warthog who already quit but never informed us and Leemon who was single handedly fighting YOUR ENTIRE TRIBE(And doing a great job might I add), while telling us he wasn't going to have the time to do it any longer. Then you have the fact that Lukey already left because his moms sick, Alex(St Ecstacious) dealing with her motherly duties, me leaving due to school and friends(you know the things You probably don't have many of?) Zuibex being so busy he never even checks his mail. That effectively removes 6 players from a 16 player tribe, including half the active leadership. Quit trying to act like a change in leadership has changed your members, your still a bunch of mixed villas with terrible trains (a.k.a. nothing to be feared).

Now as I already stated. I have quit TW for the sake of actually having a social life, so expect this to be my final post.

Seacrest out. >.> (Yes AoO, this was aimed at you :p)

If Leemon was doing so great, and we are "nothing to be feared" and all we have are mixed villages and all we can send is "terrible" trains. Then why can't ten of you at least hold out and keep some of your dignity. If we are really as terrible as you make it seem you should have had no problem taking us out one by one. If that were to happen you would have gone down in tribalwars history, that would have been some 300 shit and everyone would have thought you were total bad asses.
But, of course, instead you decide to disband a week into the war and merge into another tribe. Take a second and say that to yourselves, "YOU MERGED INTO ANOTHER TRIBE" That is just about the most pathetic thing you can do in a war, seriously! And after all this, you sit here wasting our time by claiming all these excuses? I used to have a shred of respect for Gore, just because against all odds they were standing up to a bigger and tougher tribe, which is honorable in my opinion. To stick with your tribe to the end, to sacrifice all your months of hard work to try and ensure the legacy of your tribe will be remembered is the ultimate honor in this game. You have all dishonored your tribe, and this world for that matter.

HorseSoldier

Nah, their leader has RL issues and they did have inactives. With such a small tribe it's not surprising what has happened here.

Lukey has tried this tribe before. I commend his efforts. He tries to run it like an elite small tribe even if everyone might not be quite so "elite". He's been building up a base of good players and possibly he'll have a really good run in the future with it.

Those former Gore members that might be still fighting you even though they merged are not as dishonorable as you make them out to be. Their tribe fell apart even though they are still fighting and playing here.

So you can say you beat Gore, yes. But refugees are just a fact of life in this game. Kill them if you can, otherwise you are just whining.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

If Leemon was doing so great, and we are "nothing to be feared" and all we have are mixed villages and all we can send is "terrible" trains. Then why can't ten of you at least hold out and keep some of your dignity. If we are really as terrible as you make it seem you should have had no problem taking us out one by one. If that were to happen you would have gone down in tribalwars history, that would have been some 300 shit and everyone would have thought you were total bad asses..

It was 10 vs 56...... most of whom started in a very much advanced state. You also had 1 continent to defend yourself from while we had 10 'active' members in 1 continent combined.

Overall we killed a hell of alot more than you. Otherwise leemon wouldn't have been able to go over 1M OD.

The stats in this war speak for themselves. You may claim victory but in comparative circumstances..... you got you asses handed to you.

DeletedUser

its whats called a pyrrhic victory. you might have taken a few villages, but your troops lost were so high it barely matters. also your helping your reputation somewhat by bragging about attacking inactives.

in answer to our merger into KND well if we are refugees then prove it and don't mess around on externals. all us refugees shouldn't be hard to handle for a tribe so awesome as yours :icon_rolleyes: how is your family coming on btw?

DeletedUser

Total and Kronyx you fail at PnP :)
Actually, I'm quite confident that we could have won this war against APOC if only all our members had stayed. I left because most of the originals that was there for the majority of my time there had quit (Lukey, Warthog, Lemon, Kronyx etc).
Again, APOC, before starting to boast about your so-called victory against us please take care of these simple tasks

1.) Learn how to send fakes
2.) Learn how to send trains in less than 30 seconds
3.) Get yourself some dignity
4.) Defend succesfully when I start to attack you from my new account :)

DeletedUser59845

Total and Kronyx you fail at PnP :)
4.) Defend succesfully when I start to attack you from my new account :)

We are in the process of it right now.

I hope you have another account that can be given to you, because the one you just got is about to be useless with no troops.

DeletedUser

You cant change the ending on a word and completely change the meaning. The english language might have a bunch of breakable rules in it, but that just doesn't make sense it this situation.

Actually Elite and Elitist have very different meanings.

Elite is the best of the best whereas elitist would be the belief that a certain group of people are better or deserve better treatment than others.

To put that into a TW context an elite tribe would be made us from the best players on a particular world, whereas an eliteist tribe would merely believe that their particular standards/recruitment strategies made them, or a select group of players within a tribe better than others ;)

DeletedUser

so you are saying that thinking you are the best of the best(which is what they were doing) is different from believeing "that a certain group of people are better or deserve better treatment than others."

I find many flaws in your thought process and don't really want to take the time to point them out. But maybe you should think about what you are posting before you try to prove someone wrong.

DeletedUser

I was saying that a self imposed member cap due to the belief that the smaller the tribe the better they are is elitist. Whereas an elite tribe would be made up of the best players available without any pre-imposed ideas of what makes an 'elite' tribe.

There is a difference between perception (elitist) and reality (elite)

Wasn't attempting to prove you wrong, just presenting an alternative view to your own
icon_rolleyes.gif

-M A R I O-

I was saying that a self imposed member cap due to the belief that the smaller the tribe the better they are is elitist. Whereas an elite tribe would be made up of the best players available without any pre-imposed ideas of what makes an 'elite' tribe.

There is a difference between perception (elitist) and reality (elite)

Wasn't attempting to prove you wrong, just presenting an alternative view to your own
icon_rolleyes.gif

It is a proven fact that with a smaller member list there is easier communication and team work.

DeletedUser

So ive thought about this a little bit and decided we shouldn't be deciding what makes an elite tribe because it can't be possible. A tribe is as strong as its weakest part or region and no tribe with only unbelievable players would be large enough and around long enough to be "elite".