The International - Comments Thread

DeletedUser

I definitely want to see more of this. If there is any way i can help, msg me on here or on skype (tw-ray661)

DeletedUser

I can make decent maps. Some little things I need to work out on my maps but nothing better than practice to fix that.

If you dont find a pro map-maker for this hit me up on skype 'dj-slaphead' and ill gladly help you guys out. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Thanks everyone for the support, i would welcome all your help. :)

If you wish to help at all, please add me on skype (harbinger297), or message me on the forums, if you have an article you would like to write, would like to help with maps or cartoons, or just have some ideas you would like to brainstorm. :)

Lets try and breathe some life back into the forums.

DeletedUser

Nice paper just needs a page 3 model to finish it off :icon_cool:

I liked your map, very retro looking.

DeletedUser85761

very very very good. really liked it. keep it coming because the forums have been boring.

icenceto

This is a good idea and a nice post :) I like it!

It would be interesting if there were more interviews of other top 15/20 tribe leaders but for a start thats PERFECT

cuthroat

This was actually a decent read. alot better than the normal word vomit on the forums.
I look foward to the next one.

DeletedUser

Well done Harbinger and Parge great work.

I have one suggestion though.

It reads easier if you do not center the main txt, only the heads.

DeletedUser

About time too.

I've heard that this might happen for a while now - although I thought that it would have bored! that declared not the other way around.

It should be just what this world needs and get people interested again...

DeletedUser

Have too say this was a really good read, hope to see a bigger and better paper next time, also i heard i was getting interviewed :icon_wink: keeps up the good work

DeletedUser

I CAN PROUDLY SAY HARBRINGER, OR PEPE KNOWS ME!

that was a great thread, and wow the map is pretty cool

DeletedUser

I do hope that this continues even during this war. I am going to fighting with and against many people who frequent the forum, but for the most part i like all people here for their own traits, even the bad. Its who you/me/we are.

Call me selfish, but i hope this war never ends....

DeletedUser

Nice job guys, I just got around to reading this lol :D

and PARGE? why wasnt I interviewed ? :D

DeletedUser

Thanks Ele! Edition two will be published on the 20/04/2010.