The International - Comments Thread

DeletedUser

:icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool:

This gets Parge's seal of approval.

DeletedUser

And yes, i am aware of the dodgy-ness of the map. I'm no map maker. :lol:

We are looking for one, next issue should have a better one :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

This was a great thread. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

DeletedUser

wow, that was awsome, nothing but kudos to you guys. read every word and loved it all.
thumbs up, and if you can find a few gaps in your schedule, I'd love to see this more often.

P.S. can I get a column? :)

DeletedUser

Fantastic work!

Ele, is is possible to get this stickied? (Assuming we get regular editions)

Also, a suggestion to make it easier to follow the editions as they come out, is that there should be a seperate thread for commentary, to keep this clean for just posting the editions.

DeletedUser

wow, that was awsome, nothing but kudos to you guys. read every word and loved it all.
thumbs up, and if you can find a few gaps in your schedule, I'd love to see this more often.

P.S. can I get a column? :)

Thanks, i don't think we could do more than weekly, we both have in game, and RL (Maybe not me but parge at least :lol:)

Add me on skype (harbinger297) if you would like to help with the the next edition, we'll discuss it there. :)

Fantastic work!

Ele, is is possible to get this stickied? (Assuming we get regular editions)

Also, a suggestion to make it easier to follow the editions as they come out, is that there should be a seperate thread for commentary, to keep this clean for just posting the editions.

Thanks, yes a weekly edition is planned, we rushed this edition to get it up today, but the next should be of higher caliber.
:)

DeletedUser

Nice :)
but most of these things dont exist longer than 2 weeks,
but I will give you 3 :p

DeletedUser

Love it thanks for doing this, interviews and things like that are probably the most interesting to me although other people opinions are always a good read, what is the next article going to be based on? similar things e.g. tribes lower down in the ranks or a totally new perspective e.g. world war.

Hope this manages to be kept alive...the only thing I would change is the font...although it looks better for me personally it is not as quick to read (so I copy it into a word processor and change it, no biggy :p)

DeletedUser

This was great.

Keep up the good work, guys.

Are you guys open to suggestions for sections?

DeletedUser

This was great.

Keep up the good work, guys.

Are you guys open to suggestions for sections?

Fire away, like we said, this was a "beta" edition. I'd love to hear some feedback from all of you, about what could use improving, what you would like to see, etc.

Thanks for the great responses guys, it should only get better. :)

DeletedUser

the only thing I would change is the font...

We debated about the font for like 2 hours. :lol:
We were going for the classic newspaper look, "old school" so to speak. According to parge my map looks like it was from the 70's. :lol:

DeletedUser

Great job guys!

Can i apply for a job as cub reporter? Or i will handle a gossip column...You know i can do that job well :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

fantastic effort from you both (harbinger and parge) its a pity that all the Icarus dukes left and the tribe merged into bored! - would have been good to do an interview :icon_wink:

Like it very much though and will definitely read with interest when you can find the time to do future updates :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Great job guys!

Can i apply for a job as cub reporter? Or i will handle a gossip column...You know i can do that job well :icon_wink:

Thanks, you've actually given me an idea (even though its not related to anything you have said :lol:) We might include some competitions in our future editions, obviously we cant offer much in the way of prizes, but it might be a bit of fun. :)

fantastic effort from you both (harbinger and parge) its a pity that all the Icarus dukes left and the tribe merged into bored! - would have been good to do an interview :icon_wink:

Like it very much though and will definitely read with interest when you can find the time to do future updates :icon_smile:

Thanks, maybe in the future you may still get an interview, we might include a few player interviews, comments, or opinions from the general public in our editions. :)

DeletedUser

great stuff guys, thumbs up from me, the most entertaining thing i've read on W43 externals for a while now