The International - Comments Thread

DeletedUser

Great work Harb! Very creative, fantastic writing. The cartoons and pics were great, and the format was perfect. I'm glad fincky listened to my suggestion and sent in the overalls picture.

DeletedUser

I love the paper Harb, Parge and capacitor well done. Just been speaking to Harb on skype and he seemed a little down that his efforts haven't drawn a greater response from people for better or worse. Lets not lose one of the few threads worth reading on this forum through disinterest....Do you think that the tone is biased? do you disagree with or dispute anything that has been written? Get on here and comment people.

DeletedUser

Good read :) Pitty there isn't more going on in the world to report on but thats not your fault perhaps it will change :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Real nice to read!

Get some "spies" in some tribes and get some more inside information? XD

Just something I thought off but not something I find a downside or so.

DeletedUser

Hey guys, is there anyone who wants to write an article to be published in the next International?

It can be about anything (within reason) has to be World 43 related , and decently written.

I would appreciate the help, and it will give you a chance to showcase your skills :)

Please message me, either on the forums, in-game (drathv), or the best way is to add me on skype "harbinger297".

Thanks.

DeletedUser88324

Hey guys, is there anyone who wants to write an article to be published in the next International?

It can be about anything (within reason) has to be World 43 related , and decently written.

I would appreciate the help, and it will give you a chance to showcase your skills :)

Please message me, either on the forums, in-game (drathv), or the best way is to add me on skype "harbinger297".

Thanks.

harb, nice work on the blog btw.. I enjoyed it..thanks to nut heads like you there is actually something interesting to read about W43! :D

DeletedUser

Sad to hear about the allegations against you harb. I'm sure there is a reason that Parge's blood and ink stained shirt was found stuffed into your glove compartment.

I'll see if I can round up the cadet reporters to pull an edition together.

eegah

Nice update!! Always like reading it! Keep it up! This is one of the few reasons I'm still here....:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Just wow amazes me how you and your team can produce quality stuff when very little is happening to report on, cant wait till a big war happens or something interesting the paper will be something I will not miss that is for sure. Thanks for your time keep up the good work we love it :).

DeletedUser

The minimum anyone can say is that it is very well written.
Interesting info on the top tribes section. Though felt some things passed through.
Well, good job in the overallm very good job.

DeletedUser

This has to be the best edition yet. I am however a little worried about my computer being impounded as I have definite Harb keyprints on it left in the last few days.

I also reckon the mystery tipster has to be a one certain Mark as he was obviously refering to himself as the lazy frost player :icon_razz: