The Internking

DeletedUser

Had a quick look around, and find, what I assume, the all-time Intern King
Razorshark has the unbelievable count of 168 Interns In AWOL only.

He is the "proud" nr 1 in points on W79 but holds only rank 20 in ODA with less than half of the nr 1 in ODA
In ODD ranked; 12 with a little more than 50% of the nr 1

What a fighter.

Guess he is from France... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

the rest of AWOL anyway are just trash waiting to be cleaned up, they help us eat AWOL while they wait for their turn. Thats really all it is. Its good to see they'd rather spend their nobles cannibalizing each other than noble enemy.

Deleted User - 10618707

I can't blame him though, after all....its me he has a front line with :s

DeletedUser116214

Had a quick look around, and find, what I assume, the all-time Intern King
Razorshark has the unbelievable count of 168 Interns In AWOL only.

He is the "proud" nr 1 in points on W79 but holds only rank 20 in ODA with less than half of the nr 1 in ODA
In ODD ranked; 12 with a little more than 50% of the nr 1

What a fighter.

Guess he is from France... :icon_wink:

Please do explain how the "France" comment has any relevance.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
He's referencing the joke about how France can't fight and lost most of the wars they've ever fought.

DeletedUser

If you want to see something depressing, look up Dopeas numbers.

Total villages 274. 118 are from AWOL while in AWOL. 55 from CND while in CND. 12 from a player in WALL who said he was merging into him (which prolly never came to fruition). 30 are in the "no tribe" category though most are just internals from accounts that got kicked or barbarian villages.

So thats just a rough 215/274 without really even looking into the others. Thats some ish right there.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
How about napoleon?
Yeah, he's the exception. It's why I said, "most". In the end, Napolean tried to attack Russia not long before winter (ultimately slaughtering almost his entire army in the process, due to other reasons as well), and was exiled from his own country.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yeah, he's the exception. It's why I said, "most". In the end, Napolean tried to attack Russia not long before winter (ultimately slaughtering almost his entire army in the process, due to other reasons as well), and was exiled from his own country.

And please do not forget that the "war factories" in France are the worlds leading white flag manufacturers.
They did manage to build 1 unique tank; goes faster in reverse than forward

DeletedUser36833

And please do not forget that the "war factories" in France are the worlds leading white flag manufacturers.
They did manage to build 1 unique tank; goes faster in reverse than forward

Are you back on tw? Hit me up on Skype when you can you drunken sot

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Dont forget. Internalling is a strategy. Thats the way TW is played these days. You merge along...avoid losses and grow by association... then you wait for the people to become bored. Get someone to sit their accounts and let them exit gracefully by handing over the villages.

Whats wrong with that?