The Jedi Master Reveald

DeletedUser

A couple things here. One, it's ballsy to complain that your sitter sucks. A sitter is doing you a favor by spending his/her time watching your village. Whenever I set a sitter, I expect that they won't do as well as me as they have thier own village to watch. That said, Hippi still has some top talent in their tribe, and I would be very happy if Westy were watching my villages.

Jedi merging may hurt Hippi in the long term, may help him. I do not know of any of the particulars in this particular situation. However, any time there is a big merge two things have to happen for the new tribe to be better then it was before. The new median player has to be better than the median player was before the merge, and the new players have to be able to shed their previous identity and take on their new identity quickly. Under war time conditions this has to happen even more quickly. So, it would seem that Hippi has their work cut out for them.

It was not wesy that I set as a sitter,I was actually going to set someone else(I beleive westy) but the sitter I set told me it was fine and that he/she would take care of it for me.

westshire

Obiously it couldent be split,with what defence?

What I wish anyone coulda done is backtimes an attack,counter attack which you all should know how to and kill his offence so he could stop attacking.

I was working diplomacy with the tribe,he was just nto told about it,he is now.

If I woulda survvived that,my account would still be alive at this moment.

All I really wanted was for someone to counter attack and kill his offence,it was not done.

When the first attack,the clearing,was sent,why could you not hve countered that?

Killed his train and thats it,simple ehh?

What you seem to not undrestand, is... You can not backtime when you no longer own the village.

Explain how i was going to back time him? He just nobled the village you had all your troops in. If I could have, I would have, as that is the whole reason I took your account from the previous sitter.

As for the report you posted. I have no idea, I was watching your main vill, that is what I was worried about. And again, even if he didn't get the vill, and i back timed him. I'm not sure you troops would have made it anyways.

I find this to be very simple.

DeletedUser

What you seem to not undrestand, is... You can not backtime when you no longer own the village.

Explain how i was going to back time him? He just nobled the village you had all your troops in. If I could have, I would have, as that is the whole reason I took your account from the previous sitter.

As for the report you posted. I have no idea, I was watching your main vill, that is what I was worried about. And again, even if he didn't get the vill, and i back timed him. I'm not sure you troops would have made it anyways.

I find this to be very simple.

Westy?

If you did not understand,that report i posted,look at it,how ever many times it takes,check the times.

The train landed long after the "cearing"

You could not have backtimed that "clearing"?

What are you talking about?

The attack was offence,the village was offencive,my offence would have killed his easily.

DeletedUser

You stole my COA! Ok yea Carl this should not have been brought here.

westshire

Westy?

If you did not understand,that report i posted,look at it,how ever many times it takes,check the times.

The train landed long after the "cearing"

You could not have backtimed that "clearing"?

What are you talking about?

The attack was offence,the village was offencive,my offence would have killed his easily.

You must be stoned. Because that is village two no? You had that this morning, so obviously that wasn't the one that was nobled. The clear was with the first noble of the two sets, and they were sent from two differant villages, each have the first lead by a nuke.

What i'm saying is... What the hell are you talking about? It could not have been "cleared" because I sent your troops out when i went to sleep. Thus they could not have been cleared.

Carlito, this is what happens when you have no troops, two vills, and I believe nobling a third? you had 186 lc and 7 spears taht I made in one. And like shit in the other. I sniped the train, which was your first complaint. Now that you proved that I did, your saying i didn't doged or back time. Village one was gone. So can't backtime. And if he did noble village two i wasn't on, yes i was not planning on staying on a account all night that had no chance anyways.

And you keep saying back time, was i going to backtime with your 186lc? Becasue that will really take him down a peg no?

So again, lets go over what you have said, and how you are wrong everywhere. I did split the train, that you said wasn't coming then you said it was a train and i didn't split. Both wrong.

Then you asked why i didn't back time. Well, considering the village was nobled, i find it a bit difficult to back time.

Now if you are talking about the second village, umm... What would that amount of lc done anyways?

DeletedUser

You must be stoned. Because that is village two no? You had that this morning, so obviously that wasn't the one that was nobled. The clear was with the first noble of the two sets, and they were sent from two differant villages, each have the first lead by a nuke.

What i'm saying is... What the hell are you talking about? It could not have been "cleared" because I sent your troops out when i went to sleep. Thus they could not have been cleared.

Carlito, this is what happens when you have no troops, two vills, and I believe nobling a third? you had 186 lc and 7 spears taht I made in one. And like shit in the other. I sniped the train, which was your first complaint. Now that you proved that I did, your saying i didn't doged or back time. Village one was gone. So can't backtime. And if he did noble village two i wasn't on, yes i was not planning on staying on a account all night that had no chance anyways.

And you keep saying back time, was i going to backtime with your 186lc? Becasue that will really take him down a peg no?

So again, lets go over what you have said, and how you are wrong everywhere. I did split the train, that you said wasn't coming then you said it was a train and i didn't split. Both wrong.

Then you asked why i didn't back time. Well, considering the village was nobled, i find it a bit difficult to back time.

Now if you are talking about the second village, umm... What would that amount of lc done anyways?

The second village had no troops,just LC to farm<i was going to make it defencive because of my strogn area,did not have the time to though as you can see.

Whats the point of continuing my point,whoever sat me did a terrible job,the primary reason was dodging an attack for me,they had 22 seconds to dodgge,they did not even tho that,ahh.:icon_neutral:

Shlomzi

The second village had no troops,just LC to farm<i was going to make it defencive because of my strogn area,did not have the time to though as you can see.

Whats the point of continuing my point,whoever sat me did a terrible job,the primary reason was dodging an attack for me,they had 22 seconds to dodgge,they did not even tho that,ahh.:icon_neutral:

I'm confused. You claim they dodged everything but now they didn't dodge. They didn't send a train but now they did. The train wasn't split but it was.

So contradictory :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I'm confused. You claim they dodged everything but now they didn't dodge. They didn't send a train but now they did. The train wasn't split but it was.

They dodged everything exept what they needed to dodge.:icon_wink:

I left the sitter with this.

http://en36.tribalwars.net/public_report/f73951e24ef3882c8849685b86204c17 - was soppose to be dodged,only attack incoming when i left,no-one dodged.

http://en36.tribalwars.net/public_report/3c2a6546445813d83379cce47f8cfd77 - i did not tell them to dodge because it was not incoming when I was online,obiously not a noble,not dodged.

http://en36.tribalwars.net/public_report/47e50ce046a14ddede99d1c7dd6c79ce - Nobled come,yes,I had no defence to split the attacks,messed me up,my point was,why not attack when my second village was cleared?Obiously he wanted me cleared.

http://en36.tribalwars.net/public_report/0ac7aa47aff46682d365c86325421fc4 - Noble,crap axes,dodged.

http://en36.tribalwars.net/public_report/cc5fbe3145a7342cdd5c69ba23009880 - could nto have been killed,obiously.

http://en36.tribalwars.net/public_report/a39386ba586d4f5bb1805d6c8c401857 - crap axes,dodged.

My point only was that they did not try and retaliate,I know i would have if it was up to me,they did not.

That is all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When did i say a train was not sent?

when did i say it was not split?

I said it could not have been split because I had no defence to kill it off with,it was split tho.:icon_confused:

Go attempt-flame willo again,that works well for you.

lt181

They dodged everything exept what they needed to dodge.:icon_wink:

I'd like to take this moment to let everyone know that TWL has now put Carlito on the P and P payroll.

That's a joke. Kind of. I don't speak for TWL. But if I did, I would be sending a thank you note to Carlito for his work against his own tribe. I am unsure what the point of it was...But...Wow.

DeletedUser

ZOMG. Why on earth would you air this out in the public forums? Seriously. Can you take your dirty laundry elsewhere?

westshire

Ahh, then that would not be me, although when i got the account, there was still troops. So whoever was sitting it must have done something.

westshire

I "guess" I get your point. You would have went down fighting, which is what most people would do. But honestly, I was tired, and knew the outcome already.

Once they cleared the second. And had the train on the way to the first. There was nothing more to really do.

Again, i wasn't on for the first attack, so not sure what was going on there.

DeletedUser

Ahh, then that would not be me, although when i got the account, there was still troops. So whoever was sitting it must have done something.

I wasent blaming anything on you westy.
I <3 you.

Just ahsamhed of the sitter i had before you.:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I'd like to take this moment to let everyone know that TWL has now put Carlito on the P and P payroll.

That's a joke. Kind of. I don't speak for TWL. But if I did, I would be sending a thank you note to Carlito for his work against his own tribe. I am unsure what the point of it was...But...Wow.

I want 1k each resources daily since im on the rim.

I made this simply to explain why i got rimmed and why left Hippi and why the merge with Jedi! was a pretty bad choice,in all,alot of good players were obtained,but as said somewhere before,alot of bad ones were as well.

DeletedUser4534

[spoil]all your base are belong to me [/spoil]
does that still work? i wonder...

oh goody, it does!

and on Jedi & assorted stuff...
rule 66

Last edited by a moderator: