The Jedi Master Reveald

DeletedUser

I would like to say something about carlito side. I understand him, I saw the reports. Why dodge if you think it would be the end of it? Why not make a shot with that offensive of yours? If they try to retaliate on that, maybe it will go another way around. But it happen the way carlito not too.

And for carlito, that is why we shouldn't let our sitter do that kind of job. It is so risky. If I am on your situation. I would take care of my account on my own. That's it! I hope we can end this thing and move on. It happened, so there's nothing we can do about it. We learn from our mistake. There's always a rainbow after the rain, so we move on.

And for everyone else that are flaming about the merge thing. Well, it's not your tribe, so it's not your problem. If you think that the merge between Hippi and Jedi is a mess, then so be it. We don't care, we are here to play and have fun. So let's stop the talking and let's get ready to rumble in the field. ;)

DeletedUser

I would like to say something about carlito side. I understand him, I saw the reports. Why dodge if you think it would be the end of it? Why not make a shot with that offensive of yours? If they try to retaliate on that, maybe it will go another way around. But it happen the way carlito not too.

And for carlito, that is why we shouldn't let our sitter do that kind of job. It is so risky. If I am on your situation. I would take care of my account on my own. That's it! I hope we can end this thing and move on. It happened, so there's nothing we can do about it. We learn from our mistake. There's always a rainbow after the rain, so we move on.

And for everyone else that are flaming about the merge thing. Well, it's not your tribe, so it's not your problem. If you think that the merge between Hippi and Jedi is a mess, then so be it. We don't care, we are here to play and have fun. So let's stop the talking and let's get ready to rumble in the field. ;)

From what I have heard, there wasn't much offense. And I believe it was dodged incase the four nobles didn't take the village. On return, they would be used to backtime. It seems alot of you people are very short sighted. Sometimes attacking instantly isn't the way to go.

DeletedUser

Like Mudkappa said,I knew that player was going to take me out sooner or later,he hated me,reason,ungiven.

I knew he was gonna come for me sooner or later when I went to Hippi because we had no diplomacy with his tribe,so,I said,when the time comes for him to noble me,ill do as much damage as possible to him as I knew his villages were mostly all offencive,easy to clear them all up.

I was going to quit the account anyhow some time ago because my coplayer was too busy in RL and could not play any longer,no coplayer,I got bored and could not grow as much,so I had to depend on sitters to do eveything while I wa gone.