the jihad come to this game :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser833

Or they were just being an a-hole who wanted to have some fun.

DeletedUser1089

Well, anyway, after I reported these guys for being multis I got a message back confirming it. I think they've all been banned.

DeletedUser

Omnitank said:
Well, anyway, after I reported these guys for being multis I got a message back confirming it. I think they've all been banned.
Very good :)
ty

DeletedUser

Isn't it sad? Someone comes in here and injects their RW ideology into the game. That makes them representatives of their RW ideology just as shlomo122 does by displaying his avatar. Anyone who displays symbols of some race, creed, ideology, organization, etc., becomes a representative. People see that and identify the person with whatever symbol they display.

Then they proceed to break the game rules and get banned; giving their ideology another black eye. They did more to damage their RW 'cause' then anyone else here.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser222

That makes them representatives of their RW ideology just as shlomo122 does by displaying his avatar.
Actually, I think shlomo is just not too bright and only has that avatar because he lives in israel, and thinks that makes him a real jew.

DeletedUser137

Bak. Derk-derk-Allah. Derka derka, Mohammed Jihad. Haka sherpa-sherpa!

Nice to see so many people watched team america.
ive seen sites where you either had to be good or russian to get in, ive seen sited that makes anyone saying they are from the montreall area upon registration ip banned, and now they make sexist car insurance.
someone attack this guy ingame.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hmmm

we should just leave RW matters where they are, if a tribe named jihad attacked you are you sure it was becoz u are israeli? your words seemed somewhat confused and paranoid. im sure they also attacked many other tribes too - but hey THIS IS TRIBAL WARS! i cant bleieve people actually moan when they get attacked. what did you expect? for interflora to drop a bouquet of roses from a neighbouring village???? Phew! ok - im done! :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

we should just leave RW matters where they are, if a tribe named jihad attacked you are you sure it was becoz u are israeli? your words seemed somewhat confused and paranoid. im sure they also attacked many other tribes too - but hey THIS IS TRIBAL WARS! i cant bleieve people actually moan when they get attacked. what did you expect? for interflora to drop a bouquet of roses from a neighbouring village???? Phew! ok - im done! :icon_smile:

I don't know. A one guy making a bunch of accounts and calling them Turkishreinforcement, Turkishimam and Turkishforces then joining them all into a tribe called jihad... it seems likely it was exactly because this user is Israeli.

I can only imagine what the tribe text was. (And this guy might have got messages from this tribe as well)

But hey he is banned now, so no issue.

DeletedUser1802

Owned.

On a lighter note, I'm not wearing any pants.

DeletedUser2253

i dont see the problem about that they attacked somebody from israel who cares.... those jihad guys hate all western people wether they are israelis,americans, english or dutch but since they are banned now there i no more problem:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

i dont see the problem about that they attacked somebody from israel who cares.... those jihad guys hate all western people wether they are israelis,americans, english or dutch but since they are banned now there i no more problem:icon_cool:

What you talking about?
Noone hates the Dutch!

DeletedUser68

I don't... and I am Dutch.

Can't wait to leave this crappy country :icon_smile:

:eek: never say holland sucks, where do you live???
if you live in n- s-holland then yeah it sucks but GRONINGEN ownt

DeletedUser68

and btw. afganic poeple LOVE dutchie's i know, i have been there:icon_razz:

but i am back

Status
Not open for further replies.