The K45 Pact against EQ

DeletedUser118892

Hello externals, I am here too announce to the world of 85 That there has been a pact made in K45. IF EQ declare war on either CIV , Peaky , VS or Babies. We all declare war on EQ. If you wish to be apart of this pact please message me, IGN The "Commander" We are also in talks with more tribes as i type this. Just a warning before EQ tries anything.

Lloyd

DeletedUser94431

You say this and yet they've gone and nobled one of your villages.

Looks like somebody just doesn't want to fight them alone, tell me if they were to declare on one of them, will you obey the pact or was it just made to save yourself?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser89878

EQ have an excellent leader and a very experience one in that too , it wouldn't surprise me that he'd be able to take on and win against all of you guys

DeletedUser118892

Well, I stick to my word. It's also the best chance to beat them.

DeletedUser

I like what you are doing. Keep it up. It will be a boring world if they steamroll over everyone.

Alpha-Q

EQ have an excellent leader and a very experience one in that too , it wouldn't surprise me that he'd be able to take on and win against all of you guys

^this. Atmosphere is a great duke.

Also, did the Equalists do something to offend you kids, or is this just a pact of fear. Did Lord Batan sleep with one of your mothers, as he often claims?

DeletedUser32206

Most EQ players are capable of fight with nobles.

Most K45 Pack players are only capable of fight with cats.

Lazy farmers just stand no chance in the early game... Thats all i gotta say...

DeletedUser

I'm really not sure why you guys are insulting them. What advice would you give to them? Just sit and get nobled one by one? Restart? We know EQ isn't interested in recruiting most of them. Do you want them to just quit?

At least they are trying and added some marginal level of interest to the K. We all know that EQ will almost definitely win (unless there's internal collapse in EQ), but it would be interesting for them to take a few villages from EQ and slow their growth a bit.

Every other K has some kind of war that will take place.
K55 has Rabid vs MILFS
K44 has DOKDO vs BV
K54 has panda vs sarcow vs ISN

EQ already took out their only competition (Zulu!) in a war (if you can call it a war... only 3 villages were taken and it hardly lasted a week). If nothing is done they'd have free reign to outgrow everyone else while they are focusing on taking out their competition (although lets be honest they'll probably all just merge with each other and the world will be lame).

Erig

Did you really have to announce this? It's like you just told us your diplomatic relations with all of K45.

DeletedUser118888

Every other K has some kind of war that will take place.
K55 has Rabid vs MILFS
K44 has DOKDO vs BV
K54 has panda vs sarcow vs ISN

We do not war in K54, we make love not war.

Oh and while you are giving out your "secret" pact, throw us some troop counts here as well.

DeletedUser

We do not war in K54, we make love not war.

Oh and while you are giving out your "secret" pact, throw us some troop counts here as well.

He never said nor implied it was secret. Quite the opposite, in fact.

DeletedUser

It's more important to be aware of how you play than how many you are.

DeletedUser113795

Well, I stick to my word. It's also the best chance to beat them.

You and your pathetic tribes cant beat us if whole EQ fo inactive for 5 days. I don t know if you are real member of any of that noob tribe you say wanna allies vs us...well i say this,better shut and not provoke sleeping lion before it wakes up and bite you and your pathetic tribe allies made of inactive noobs

DeletedUser118888

You and your pathetic tribes cant beat us if whole EQ fo inactive for 5 days. I don t know if you are real member of any of that noob tribe you say wanna allies vs us...well i say this,better shut and not provoke sleeping lion before it wakes up and bite you and your pathetic tribe allies made of inactive noobs

Hell, even the old Pro? could do damage if you were inactive for 5 days.

About the sleeping lion...Lord has a point here, why provoke? Did you make this alliance just to show teeth? A top tribe like EQ can be frightened by real ops, not external threats xD

Well, start showing reports when this goes down :eek: gl

DeletedUser65288

Give the pact a chance guys we beat atmos' tribe in 82 and it was roughly 15 accounts vs his 40 :icon_wink:

Witch Hunter

Atmospherecf is a nice guy and i see him improving as duke every world he tries :icon_wink:

What will happen here is the "pact" tribes will slow down EQ's growth if they gang bang them in the first days..however in the long run the quality of EQ players will prevail and the good players in the other tribes will have their growth blocked due to have literally no villages to noble as the map will be all blue.

What i suggest to the coalition tribes is you disband all the 5 tribes straight (no use to have 60+ inactives in the tribe) and form a new one with only the actively and participant players..that way you remain with a group of good, active and loyal players only that do have some space to grow..:icon_wink:

Good luck to both sides anyways ...

Erig

Give the pact a chance guys we beat atmos' tribe in 82 and it was roughly 15 accounts vs his 40 :icon_wink:

Your 15 were probably very avid farmers though. On the other hand, many of members of this "pact" have yet to reach silver plunderer (more so 1 million looted).