The King.

Sleepy-Dwarf

As of Late there seems to be some hate circling on the externals about a certain 'Don Funk'.

Some people seem to be 'hating' on Don because he is not openly involved in the war against DSy. I would just like to reach out to all these 'haters' and say that nothing you can say will hurt us! I love Don! I am happy to let the almighty do what he wants, when he wants! If the almighty turned around to me and said "stop your merge, Im going to take you." I would not disagree.

Instead of abiding by the normal and dull TW rules of you must drop what you are doing and help those who dont need it; Don thinks outside the box! He is a loose cannon or as some might say (myself included) Don is a God. He looked at the situation and decided to expand west. Everyday he comes closer to his self set goal of killing all nubs in his way.

People are so frightful of his presence that just so he could feel that someone in the world wanted him dead; our own tribe had to send him fakes for him to tag!? Snoopzy will never recover from what happened next! RIP snoopzy.

But for those of you who don't know the people on the Don Funk account; I feel for you. He is such a visionary and not only a great leader but a great mentor to those that need help.

Just a few mere hours ago did I catch him writing this to someone in need of motivation.
"My experience say that with a lot of hard work, you can get a long way.With the help of the legal scripts, you can get even further..
But without good tribe mates... you are nothing.. no matter how hard you try."

And with the wise words of our king ringing in your ears I leave you with a statement of my love to the mighty man himself.

ALL HEIL QIEN DON!

DeletedUser

Sleepy... I have to get the perscription for the drugs you are on :D

mattcurr

Infect are just jell, we are checking ourselves into the jell school. We apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you or your tribe. Don funk is w70 god he has so many points and smoke is the greatest tribe to have ever graced the tw servers. Our jellyness got in the way of seeing it and for that we are eternally sorry. I hope you find it within your hearts to forgive us and move on.

DeletedUser

Infect are just jell, we are checking ourselves into the jell school. We apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you or your tribe. Don funk is w70 god he has so many points and smoke is the greatest tribe to have ever graced the tw servers. Our jellyness got in the way of seeing it and for that we are eternally sorry. I hope you find it within your hearts to forgive us and move on.

:lol:

Sleepy-Dwarf

Look Guys, I would say Im sorry but I dont think 'The King' would admire my weakness! He would probably be very displeased with me and I would punished. In such a way that wouldn't 'get me off'...

ALL HEIL QIEN DON!

DeletedUser

Everyday he comes closer to his self set goal of killing all nubs in his way.

Just let us know when he's earned his rank then. I mean, the nubs will eventually be gone and he will have to fight players who have some ability. You'll probably be at war with infect long before then, however.

xxxleonidasxxx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
if i may ask- is there any way i too can be a part of this great tribe and be graced by the presence of the god :icon_rolleyes:

Don Funk

Sleepy-Dwarf: "You shall be my first prime" (Stargate SG1).

LiriC: I give thanks for the goat .. It was tasty :lol:

xxxleonidasxxx: Ofcourse you can..

DeletedUser113861

in age of empires if the king falls the side is lost....

xxxleonidasxxx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
is there any particular requirement needed to play alongside god in his tribe?

i can sing pretty well :icon_rolleyes: