The Kreger Report returns

DeletedUser

badda ... badda.... beeeeep...badda.....badda.... beeeep... badda...badda....beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

welcome one and all, children, Mothers, Fathers alike! welcome to what really is this years first instalment of THE KREGER REPORT! We have been silent as late, nothing exciting or controversial to post... but in recent events, the opponents of the great OTB/Cult alliance has provided us with the perfect reason to post once more....

In what has become a drawn out affair of limited gain (pretty much one sided gain for cult/OTB over D*D), recent events of players deleting has led to an astounding public claim by D*D officials, pointing the fingers at Cult as being the guilty ones. So astounding this is, that D*D would stoop to such low levels that we just had to ask various people what their occupations were to see if any of those Cultists in the game were capable of such a deadly and powerfully cunning skill as hacking into an account...

The following are some of the responses we received (we have modified names and voices for the protection and secrecy of the players involved)... Bob - "I am a plumber", John - I am a Civil Engineer, Greg - I am a student taking Engineering, in my final year of university", Ralph - I work as a warehouse manager, Betty - I am a stay at home mom, Anne - I work at a health food store, Eddie - I am a High school student, and want to be a architect. Kreger (okay so this is really me) - I work with renewable energy projects and am a soil scientist by trade... the list goes on.... anyone see a trend there? many people who are respectable in their community, most of whom are mature individuals, yet D*D claims that these same people would jump an account??? strange, but I would have thought if we were capable of such deadly and illegal warfare tactics, that we would have implemented them previously to now... afterall, its pretty prepostrous to point a finger at these hard working blue and white collar workers when it seems D*D could look under their own sheets... how many times in the last year to two years has D*D leadership upset their players? How many upset players from D*D have left the game in non-desirous circumstances? How many former D*D players were forced out by D*D leadership in the last year alone? seriously.... I think these are the people one would look first too before pointing a finger, but hey...pointing fingers is a good practice if you want to keep morale high within your organization and keep the group from being mad at you... just ask the politicians who excel at this level of cowardace... when was the last time a politician ever admitted to voting on a policy wrong? When was the last time a politician ever admitted to making the wrong choice for his constinuants? wait for it... here it comes... when was the last time D*D leadership admitted to chasing players from the game? When was the last time D*D leadership ever admitted to being in the wrong on nobling someone out when they were still coming back to the game?(I actually got that mail from a D*D player that was so mad, he not only wanted to join cult, but he stated he would do whatever possible to get back at their leadership)...

yes indeed my listeners, seems D*D fortunes in this war have dropped considerably, with player inactivity excelerating, and players giving up the game for a variety of reasons, seems the last straw available is the pointy finger tactic. So this reporter must wonder, whats next?? Cult cheated in becoming so powerful through the games history? or Cult paid the admins off? oh wait... I know! the truth!!! Cult and OTB are too good for us to defeat...they have outplayed and outorganized us, and many of our players just can not compete against it when the fiercesome women of Cult and the ferocious ladies of OTB get beating an opponent up... seriously, I would be scared too if I had AP, PO, and Jerpmom hitting me... and likewise if mrsC and her family of stealthy hardcore sheep were ramming my villages, I would be scared crapless... maybe...yes maybe, just enough to hit the delete button in fear of the coming onslaught...

so what is the most reasonable assumption here? that a bunch of non-computer people could possibly hack anything, let alone someones account (and why on earth they would chose accounts of no benefit to us I have no idea...seriously now... if wander, or pogues himself got hacked, this might be more believable since that might actually benefit cult), or that some former D*D minion who is pissed at D*D is taking revenge on them (we all know that D*D passes around passwords to their accounts among their player base to keep certain accounts active... really not sure on this, but much more believable then Cult hacking these accounts)... or that the person themselves hit delete in boredom, frustration and fear??

you do the math... I think it is pretty obvious myself.

well that is it for this installment of the KREGER REPORT!! brought to you by the makers of Cultopian Stew, the finest in D*D first born bloody delights, and by Blood Wine, the brew of Champions... homebrewed with victory and the secret Cult/OTB ingredient - WIN!!

Well that is it folks this is kreger, signing off till the next time! may the fortunes treat you fine and may Lady Luck Bear her smile to you! and may all have a good day

badda...badda...beeep...badda...badda...beeep,....baaaaddddaaaa....badddaaaaa....baddaaa......beeeeeeeeeeeeep!

darkaniken2

Ya know, breach of rules stuff belongs in a ticket, not on the forums. Just saying..

DeletedUser

I agree... but certain people like to claim the ridiculous...so the reporter in me had to investigate and reveal the truth... What happened to Leesupport (Daniel) sucked... and is horrible... however, to place a finger and say it was cult...is ridiculous!!

bpell

I'm just saying, you condemn pointing fingers while you're pointing your fingers (even if it's been left in vague terms). That's my constructive critisim.

Ya know, breach of rules stuff belongs in a ticket, not on the forums. Just saying..

It's been sitting in a ticket for days and its stuck in limbo apparantly.

DeletedUser

Tickets do not get stuck in Limbo. They are carefully considered and double checked by more than one mod and elder mods.

DeletedUser

Bpell and other critiques... yes, I pointed fingers, I was giving other alternatives and options that may be what might be the issue here... and as always in my kreger report I try to do so in a very controversial and abrupt way to point out just how ridiculous these claims are... I assure you that if a cultist were guilty, and if that were known to us, we would take immediate action to boot him from our camp. Really that simple.
kreger

DeletedUser

daMN !!!! The old bitches are still here !!!

WEll I just came back to the action .......

Nice too see you again guys.

Simon Hawkins

Well, well, well, a few of the old players still getting around I see. Thought I'd pop in to see if World 3 still existed & to see if my score of ODs had been reached in defence. Seems like you guys have moved right past me. How would I handle over 2,000 villages, geez, its a scarey thought.

Take care Children.

Greetings to Col, Kreger, and a few others I used to chat with constantly.

DeletedUser

Hey Simon!!!

long time no see!!! How you doin old buddy?

yeah, the impossible is still here...lol

Simon Hawkins

Doing well, moving interstate. Will be on holiday for a bit, may jump online between the 15th & 25th of January if anyone needs a sitter, just to try my hand at a bigger task.