The Last Crusade

DeletedUser

This post is KNT's notice that we have officially declared war on both Fenix and F.D. Both tribes were given fair warning of our intentions and knew of this declaration ahead of time.

Our decision to go to war isn't influenced by some personal grudge. It isn't influenced by any true ill will between any of the tribes. DT hasn't asked us to "come save" them or anything of the sort. This war is simply a necessity, and a logical part of KNT's future.

If KNT is to win this war, joint with DT or not, we've got to get rid of all who stand in our way. Right now, that's Fenix and F.D. Besides, it's not like there's anyone else to fight anymore anyways. We're bored and we need a target. If this is to be the end of all wars for W8, we say it's about time to kick it off.

We're calling it our last crusade.

DeletedUser

So looks like the fun really does begin took your time though i was waiting for this moment and now it has arrive see you on the battle fields

Will spark a bit of life into this world and possibly on the forums good luck to both sides see you there.

And your also right about one thing your very right could not have put it better myself

We're calling it our last crusade.

Your so right there it would be your last crusade:icon_twisted:

[SPOIL]
Viking-Battle-for-Asgard-1200.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Let the fun and games begin K54 is gonna be fun i hoe only had fakes and scouts :icon_cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Talon resize that pic or use spoil thing.
Nice move Boeker.
Peoples where getting bored for sure.
Packages where adding like crazy :)

[spoil]
zyabec.gif
[/spoil]
[spoil]
2hz4ysj.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser67615

Only sort of one problem with winning when you can't...... :p

(jonny5010)

DeletedUser

Ok i have 3 things to say about this Deceleration.

1. Yes i do play this world just using a different name now

2. I think you could have done a much better job with this deceleration.

3. From stats it really does look like a last crusade

Side 1:
Tribes: Fenix
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KNT
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 456
Side 2: 51
Difference: 405

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,289,087
Side 2: 487,976
Difference: 3,801,111

image.php

Anyway good luck with the war...

From the looks of things you will need it.

DeletedUser

That's sort of what CEG thought, but look where they are now.

DeletedUser

Underestimating KNT would be a very critical mistake.

DeletedUser

Best of luck to KNT, I haven't had good personal experiences with them in my past. Regardless they have my respect. I hope FENIX and FD put up a worthy fight.

DeletedUser

Looks like KNT's time has come atlast and yes Im also playing this world just in another nick :)

DeletedUser

That's sort of what CEG thought, but look where they are now.

let's be honest and say that CEGers quit before single OP were organized against them (which can be easily checked on tw stats). i am sure some of them (and players who played acc's within CEG at that time) monitor this forum. they got bored and started to play w2x (can't remember, i started to play with them)

but fenix will be another story. they are not capable as skand and his crew were at that time and first time KNT and DT organize OP against them they will fall

DeletedUser

better safe than sorry is it manj :)
At time CEG jumped on KNT i was hoping someone will noble me :)

DeletedUser92

Why wouldn't I? I like...Wars, y'know? And while I'm busy rockin' it elsewhere, I'm always keeping an ear to the ground, y'know?

DeletedUser92

Manjin, I trust you don't remember, but I very much enjoy wars. In fact, they're the only reason to play this game. And the strategies I write up always to win them, provided I have the resources to do so in the first place. Not all, but some wars are won or lost before they begin; this is either due to the nature of one's own forces, or one's enemies. The former is usually very bad, the latter usually very good.

But, again, this is not a universal rule. Some wars can indeed go either way. Can this one? That remains to be seen.

DeletedUser3967

Manjin, I trust you don't remember, but I very much enjoy wars. In fact, they're the only reason to play this game. And the strategies I write up always to win them, provided I have the resources to do so in the first place. Not all, but some wars are won or lost before they begin; this is either due to the nature of one's own forces, or one's enemies. The former is usually very bad, the latter usually very good.

But, again, this is not a universal rule. Some wars can indeed go either way. Can this one? That remains to be seen.

I think, in the entire history of TW, can you name one tribe who has won a world? I'm specifically talking about W1/2.
TW, TV, DVADER?
I mean really, they not won yet?