The last declaration

DeletedUser

Um, actually I have fought a fair few back in the ORC-Plight war, and I played with numerous while I was in ORC and BANG!?, and I lead a fair few as well as a baron for over half a year. So perhaps you should do the shutting up? Not only I say this, other ex-ORC's who played with them agree.

Uh huh. Well maybe (now get this!!!) they learned how to play the game!! Even though I doubt your accusations, players can actually be taught how to play TW really well. We all started out as noobs when we first joined TW and some of us learned how to play the game really really well.

Learn the way the game works. Until then...Shut up..

DeletedUser58923

I was in Plight, i know what its like there. Nothing U6s5l said is wrong.

Kevin

DeletedUser

Uh huh. Well maybe (now get this!!!) they learned how to play the game!! Even though I doubt your accusations, players can actually be taught how to play TW really well. We all started out as noobs when we first joined TW and some of us learned how to play the game really really well.

Learn the way the game works. Until then...Shut up..

Um, you don't appear to understand. I have information dating up til very recently on players who agree that they aren't skilled, and they hadn't learned after 3 wars alongside me, so what makes you think they learned now, when Plight's leadership is inactive?

You don't know what you're talking about. Then again, you don't make a habit of knowing before talking :icon_wink:.

And besides, I think it's the hordes of inactives giving you confidence anyways, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser58923

I dislike hordes of inactives. No fun for Kevin, no fun at all.

Kevin

DeletedUser78416

First.

Thank you for posting this MK, I was hoping it'd go up :lol:.

Here...I passed you some virtual kleenex to wipe that brown gunk off your nose. No thanks needed. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Here...I passed you some virtual kleenex to wipe that brown gunk off your nose. No thanks needed. :icon_biggrin:

I'm just waiting for you to put the kleenex aside, get some duct tape, and cover your own mouth. It'd make the forum quality of posts greatly improved :icon_wink:. And if Plight starts posting, maybe we'll get some good PnP, not the likes SF is bandying about.

DeletedUser

This coming from the guy who calls me U6s5l instead of u6s5l. :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser58923

oh right, i have respect for the orig U6s5l so it was habit, my bad ill fix that ;)

Kevin

DeletedUser

Good, I don't want your respect :icon_wink:. It's not like it got many people very far in this game to have your respect :lol:.

DeletedUser58923

i was able to get myself as far as i have in this game...how odd, i didnt have to account share my way through the game :eek:

Kevin

DeletedUser

Except for when you moved to the Gamecat account, and when you merged it with other accounts, and when you got a coplayer yourself, right?

It's not my fault I quit and people want me back so much :icon_wink:. Could you say the same for you :lol:?

DeletedUser78416

Except for when you moved to the Gamecat account, and when you merged it with other accounts, and when you got a coplayer yourself, right?

It's not my fault I quit and people want me back so much :icon_wink:. Could you say the same for you :lol:?

Ah...Oral the mediocre...a legend in his own mind.

I thought I was bad at spamming threads...geez dude, you take the cake. I think you'd argue with yourself if no one was around.

DeletedUser

If you knew before you spoke, you'd know that Kevin and I do this all the time. It's lots of fun for me, I know I don't mean half of what I say. Seeing as Plight isn't providing anything fun to argue or debate or even flame, we have to find something entertaining to do :icon_wink:.

Gammy, I'm no legend in my own mind. I know I'm not some great legend, or even a good player by some standards. But I do what I can, I help where I can, and I can help lead. Unlike you, I'm bound to take war conquers. So please, go be the legend in your own mind that you are and prove it to us, because thus far, all you have is ODA. And dopeas, for one, used to get his ODA off inactives, which you seem to noble an extremely large amount of. Who would've guessed?

DeletedUser58923

you remember when i took the gamecat acc, it was a pos. techs sucked, had to rebuild every vil. but the time i was done my orig acc woulda had more points then it. i took it at about 600k points. lol

and gammy, were former orcs. what do you expect. were the best of the best, unlike you sir

Kevin

DeletedUser

you remember when i took the gamecat acc, it was a pos. techs sucked, had to rebuild every vil. but the time i was done my orig acc woulda had more points then it. i took it at about 600k points. lol

and gammy, were former orcs. what do you expect. were the best of the best, unlike you sir

Kevin

Correction: We're former ORC's not in Plight. That makes us the best of the best :lol:.

DeletedUser54400

Seeing as Plight isn't providing anything fun to argue or debate or even flame, we have to find something entertaining to do :icon_wink:.

Unfortunately you will find that, next to loosing our activity, we have lost most of our capable PnPers some time ago. Sadly it seems to a tribalwars wide problem as i cannot remember the level of pnp being in such an abyssal state.
Tho that is a completely different topic.

MK, i am a sure your apologies are well intended tho completely unnecessary.
Whilst no-one will argue that a C² victory is a valid probability, a defeat of Euthanasia is impossible.

That is the thing about Euthanasia: it is not imperative that the tribe itself succeeds or not. The real success exists in its principles—the principles of bringing plight to a world otherwise at ease, and euthanizing those who are not worthy of existence. Say what you may about who wins, the chaotic element of Plight will have its victory in all of our souls.

Any single time you manage to best one of ours, your are actually helping us fulfill our goal.

DeletedUser

GameCat, you took a village off me whilst i was asleep, there wont be another.

I told people i had tricks up my sleeve ;)