The last declaration

MichielK

GameCat, you took a village off me whilst i was asleep, there wont be another.

I told people i had tricks up my sleeve ;)

Figured that's where you would land, glad to see you back in the world :) Enjoy the war!

DeletedUser78416

GameCat, you took a village off me whilst i was asleep, there wont be another.

I told people i had tricks up my sleeve ;)

And this is why you fail.

You tell the opposition which tribe you are in and when you sleep. As soon as C² find out which account you have, if you haven't already been foolish enough to do so, you'll have been rimmed twice on the same world.

My god, I hope to god they didn't give you a big account to throw away...

MichielK

Wow, deja vu.

Gammy, if you have a problem with Alex, so be it. However, could you at least have the decency not to derail both declaration threads with your personal attacks on him?

DeletedUser

Rag leads by example, and takes first blood:

Marilyn Manson (535|390) K35 10,098 dopeas rag1 [C²] 26th June 2010 - 02:14:50

But hey, at least you got your declaration up first, right stonerocks? :icon_wink:

Sorry but dopeas isn't in plight anymore ;]
Just saying.

DeletedUser

Just saying.

Yeah he was being internalled anyway before they booted him so hes claerly an inactive... however, C² have to target everyone on that front line regardless of which tag they currently have, so this is gonna be a huge ask of C² to cope with all of them lol

MichielK

Just saying.

Your little game of musical chairs doesn't fool anyone :icon_wink:

Yeah he was being internalled anyway before they booted him so hes claerly an inactive... however, C² have to target everyone on that front line regardless of which tag they currently have, so this is gonna be a huge ask of C² to cope with all of them lol

He may be internally eaten, but he is in fact not inactive. He's been mailing (former) Plight members up until 2 days ago, so either someone is playing the account or it's under sitting. Regardless of which scenario it is, that makes him a threat, and a valid war target.

DeletedUser78416

Wow, deja vu.

Gammy, if you have a problem with Alex, so be it. However, could you at least have the decency not to derail both declaration threads with your personal attacks on him?

Not a derail as you'd like it to be, just a comment...carry on as usual. You complaining makes it a derailment...read it, like it or not, then move on.

:icon_cool:

And I don't have a problem with Alex, fyi.

DeletedUser

Just saying.

He might as well be. He's attacked c2 players already. Way to go, Plight, already with the low tactics of kicking for stat padding, along with the most unusually and best-timed ban for Pedro Clara ever :icon_rolleyes:.

Not a derail as you'd like it to be, just a comment...carry on as usual. You complaining makes it a derailment...read it, like it or not, then move on.

:icon_cool:

And I don't have a problem with Alex, fyi.

The comment shouldn't be made in the first place, hence the fault still lies with you.

DeletedUser

well i am in on this war and dont post much but it should be fun and i hope every one brings there game cause i have been so far from the front line for so long i have not fought any one since MILK so lets get this party started. Oh and good luck to one and all (but mainly me).

DeletedUser78416

u6s5l said:
The comment shouldn't be made in the first place, hence the fault still lies with you.

Think about what you just said, then slap yourself.

DeletedUser78416

I did. Perhaps it is you who should be slapping yourself, because you are still "on vacation" and out of SF, while c2 fights Plight and SF?

Does it infuriate you that you have no idea what's even going on in the world right now?

I find it absolutely hilarious.

:lol:

It's right there in front of your face, if you have been paying attention to what's been going on lately...and I bet you haven't the slightest clue...:lol::lol:

Keep on thinking what you wrote above, troll.

DeletedUser

The Gammy 1 said:
I'm just on a business trip, will take a few days.

That's all I'm poking fun at, Gammy. It sure does infuriate you that you can't read, doesn't it?

Thanks for tying this into how "little of the world" I know. When I probably know more than you'll ever know about it, and its history. Nice. Doesn't matter to me, you're the one making a fool of yourself. Methinks I'll stop replying to you. As they say, "when you argue with an idiot, beware that people don't become unable to tell the difference," or something along those lines.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: C²
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Plight
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 5
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 162,858
Side 2: 44,007
Difference: 118,851

chart

Just to give everyo9ne something to talk about....

I put 1 week to cover any early 'snipes' but to my knowledge none were before the start time.

MichielK

I put 1 week to cover any early 'snipes' but to my knowledge none were before the start time.

There weren't. All members on both sides stuck to the war agreement admirably, and if you set the starting date to June 26 at midnight you get exactly the same result (well, it's 19-5, but that's just because 3 hours have passed).

DeletedUser

heh??? oh,lol ....be nice kiddos what you say in forums ,,,no taunting or threatening allowed ,,and by the way I was wrong ,"Hogwarts is not balderdash! I went there a few days ago...lol

DeletedUser78416

That's all I'm poking fun at, Gammy. It sure does infuriate you that you can't read, doesn't it?

Thanks for tying this into how "little of the world" I know. When I probably know more than you'll ever know about it, and its history. Nice. Doesn't matter to me, you're the one making a fool of yourself. Methinks I'll stop replying to you. As they say, "when you argue with an idiot, beware that people don't become unable to tell the difference," or something along those lines.

it's dont argue with idiots, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.