The last declaration

DeletedUser

Do you think we invited him for territory? We've been doing a pretty good job getting that all on our own, last time I checked.

That wasnt the point... the point is that u couldve continued in your eating plight and the winning line is 3 years away (total guess) and by recruiting Gammy and gaining the enormous territorial advantage moves that winning line down to 1 year (another total guess). The number of years isnt the issue, the territorial advantage is king on this decision and your propaganda cannot pretend its for any other reason...

Unless of course it's Gammy's score against Plight, because obviously that is different :icon_razz:

Where have i complained about how many villages hes taken off plight?

I will repeat for u MK - I dont care.

He has total right to boast against plight for being 200+ villages up on them, well done. But that still doesnt make him SKILLED... i repeat (as u keep ignoring my point), any muppet could play that account and gain 200 villages in a cowardly ambush against empty and inactive villages.

Yep hes up and those stats matter but it doesnt make him Skilled as u claim earlier MK.

Painfully for him hes down to zero against me...

Ende, seriously, this is your beef with Gammy? It all sounds pretty good in theory, and then I remember that it was your own co-leader CBK who didn't say he wanted people nobled out, but actually lied to all his tribemates in order to throw Alex under a bus. I don't remember you publicly voicing your disagreement then, oddly enough.

I agree that the alex situation was a total **** up. I was absolutely nothing to do with that... its all another example of how badly organised they were inside... and most players this side actually blame Gammy for making the biggest mess here. He may think that it was minor issues but every player this side was sick of his constant whining, complaining and insulting of absoluteley anyone and everyone on his own team. People didnt respond in public cos his thick head couldnt discuss anything... consequently it looks like im the only one left who shouts back at his idiotic selfobsessive comments. I get loads of mails agreeing with me but noone else likes to post up in disagreement of Gammy cos of the childish abuse u will get in return...

In fact, it was only me and certain C2 members who would post against him on here in the past... and now hes sucked up with u guys, ur towing party line and not being seen to disagree with him in public anyway. Im cool with that as it all goes back to u taking him in for the territorial advantage u gain. I repeat, a good move for C2.

It is nice that C2 way of doing things is already rubbing off on Gammy, hes discussing in a slightly more adult manner for a change, well done for that. Its a shame i still disagree with pretty much all of his claims tho..

Gammy, u bring up other defections and whether i care about them? u miss my point lol!

The only problem i have with u changing sides is that u have sucked your way into the winning team... u can do whatever u like... the problem that u have is that u were such a loudmouth about how u were gonna kick C2 butt, u threw insults at everyone one of them, u made a shedloads of public and private promises and yet u r stupid enough to make 1 move which breaks everything u ever said or did in this game... u gotta live with that. U have been proven to lack any honour, any respect for your fellow TW players and can be labelled a coward. Thats not my opinion thats what u have to live with by being a traitor.

Would anyone trust u in future TW worlds? probably not.

Would anyone trust me in future worlds? probably would.

Ive stood by every claim i ever made in this game and u havent. Ive stood by all of my friends in this game, u havent.

So less of your attempts at personal attacks on me, your words means zip now ur a proven traitor.

U guys can argue if ive made the correct decisions in TW and will always look at things differently, mainly because u still dont know all of the facts around whats happened down here. Just cos Gammy has shouted loudly about how he guesses the 'history' does not make that true no matter how much he writes it.

Gammy, do u really think people over here love u and werent bothered u defected? Dude the level of your arrogance is firmly in the realms of psychotic. U reckon only a couple of players here were angry at u defecting, yeah right LMAO. U think everyone here is your bestest buddy or what? And u think your 'kind and friendly' actions to everyone over here gained u adoration?

Dude, how many people from this side of the map will publicly say ur a good bloke?.... I rest my case.

MichielK

That wasnt the point... the point is that u couldve continued in your eating plight and the winning line is 3 years away (total guess) and by recruiting Gammy and gaining the enormous territorial advantage moves that winning line down to 1 year (another total guess). The number of years isnt the issue, the territorial advantage is king on this decision and your propaganda cannot pretend its for any other reason...

I don't think it would be 3 years to begin with, and I don't think Gammy cut two thirds off of the time either. C² is now for the first time bigger than all of its enemies combined, which got sped up by Gammy joining but would've happened a month later otherwise. We're also approaching the point where we're bigger than everyone else in W16 combined. If we can reach the type of results we've reached so far while being the 'underdog' when it comes to size, that can only improve if we actually have more villages than the enemy.

I figure inviting Gammy cut off a couple of months, which is significant but not world-shattering.

I agree that the alex situation was a total **** up. I was absolutely nothing to do with that... its all another example of how badly organised they were inside...

I know you didn't have anything to do with that, but that's kinda my point...both the victim (Alex) and the person who screwed him over (CBK) were your former tribemates, and I didn't see you stepping in or voicing your opinion about it publicly. If it was Gammy who tried to screw Alex over, would you have remained equally silent?

and most players this side actually blame Gammy for making the biggest mess here.

Of course they do, he joined us!

We can write and read all the "most players think this" or "most players want that" statements all we want, but the bottom line is that Gammy spent a year sitting in the middle of Plight/LSHRV territory, and the tribe did absolutely nothing to either get him back in the tribe or to remove him from their territory. If everyone was so against Gammy, why the heck would they allow him to stay there in peace?

Plight/LSHRV leadership either completely underestimated the situation, completely misinterpreted it, or was too lazy to do something about it. None of those possibilities speak well for them. All of those possibilities confirm the things Gammy complained about.

In fact, it was only me and certain C2 members who would post against him on here in the past... and now hes sucked up with u guys, ur towing party line and not being seen to disagree with him in public anyway.

Once again, there is no party line. There never is. Every time you or someone else comments on our responses being 'orchestrated' to be in unison, you're missing the fact that most of us here in the west simply agree with eachother. You think I clear my comments with the council before posting them? They've got better things to do :icon_razz:

It is nice that C2 way of doing things is already rubbing off on Gammy, hes discussing in a slightly more adult manner for a change, well done for that.

That's not us, that's all him. He's been gradually becoming more reasonable and civilised on the forums for months and months now...you may have missed that, but we didn't. We probably wouldn't have invited him if he still discussed things the way he did 2 years ago, and the fact that his communication style changed significantly and for an extended period of time was one of the things that made us open to the idea of inviting him.

Would anyone trust u in future TW worlds? probably not.

Would anyone trust me in future worlds? probably would.

Some people wouldn't trust either of you, some people would trust both of you, and I suspect the amount of people that trusts you and not Gammy is pretty much limited to the current Plight membership.

Face it, do you think anyone who takes the trouble to look up dirt on a potential new players on the forums would have much trouble finding bad things about either of you? Heck, it wouldn't be that difficult to find bad stuff about me after all the bile some people in LSHRV have put on the forums...while I was getting chosen as most entertaining poster a few times in a row.

In your perception, you've stayed loyal while Gammy has defected and betrayed his old tribemates, so it's 'clear' you're the better choice. Others might see that while Gammy joined the top tribe of W16, you never joined any of the major tribes so it's 'clear' that he is the better choice. It's all perception, Ende...and if you think any outside observer will share your point of view, you're in for one heck of a disappointment. I suspect many would pick Gammy over you. He's big leagues, you're small ball. He became more civil over time, you became more rabid over time. He took charge and made decisions, you complained from the sidelines. Do you honestly think nobody will see it that way?

DeletedUser78416

Oh, I can think of quite a few people who will say I am 10 times the tribemate you are, even people Im taking vills from :icon_wink:

You were never in the tribe, you base your argument on heresay. I wasn't the thorn in everyones side, I didn't cause all these problems you speak of. I am not disruptive one bit. Just because one person, or several, don't agree with my 'mouth' at times, doesn't mean I am the root of all evil...money takes the crown for that title.

I was and am simply a person who has little tolerance for laziness. When the frontline is under attack, you support them...when the rest of the tribe is planning an op, you attack with them. People who generally don't do these things are the ones who I probably got on the most. I'm willing to bet these are the folks who complain the most as well. Well, tough luck...suck it up. If you are going to be a lazy selfish player, go play somewhere else or by yourself.

No, it's too easy to blame gammy for everything because gammy was the only person who was actually trying to get the rest of the tribe motivated, villages saved and things that needed to be done, done. Our worthless leader, who did next to nothing every day, did just that...nothing. It all starts at the top, we're suppose to respect what our dukes say and do, but when your duke is worthless, what then? I say mutiny. Is that wrong? Maybe so, but my buddies oniram, giaxbe, tokic, etc., etc., were all losing villages while our super fabulous leader did absolutely nothing to try to rectify the situation.

I am sorry sorry guys and gals, for being 'disruptive' and trying to help save your villages for you. Anytime giaxbe needed support, I sent it...oniram? I sent it, tokic, I sent it...I sent to everybody who asked until there was nothing left to send. Like a broken record, while folks like myself were busy helping out, Ende was in his corner laughing at the fact that his safety is coming at the expense of his in game allies, whom he won't support.

So, to answer your question, I'd be willing to bet 100-0 that people would want me on their side versus you. Who wants a sim city player who doesn't support allies or even sends out attacks to help out with clearing? I know I wouldn't. I don't care if you were able to build a 3k village account. Just the simple fact that you try to lump yourself in with Plight, as if you were actually doing anything in the war...laughable at best.

The total sum of my ODA since joining Plight, will soon be over 30 million...thats more ODA in one month than you have accumulated in years. That says two things to me. One, your argument about me attacking empty villages is well, um...wrong :lol: and that also tells me you aren't attacking the one common enemy left on this world, until now (me)...C².

You are a substandard player, who likes to act like you are doing loads of good to help your fellow tribemates out...you know you can end my rant cold by just showing how much support you have in up front players vills, besides CBK. :lol: You don't have to show which village, black that part out, just show us all here what frontline vills you are supporting, sans CBK and I'll shut my mouth and apologize. How does that sound? :icon_cool:

But let me guess..."Ooh, me me me, it's none of your business what I do...me me me, bleh, bleh...I don't have to show you anything...me me me."

:lol:

and to that I say...eeeeexxxxxactly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser58923

Date Event
Feb 27
23:21 Plight has offered peace to the tribe.

didnt take too long :lol:

DeletedUser

oh noes it was rejected....

im gonna go cry and tell my mummy your being nasty to us :icon_cry:

DeletedUser58923

noes please dont...ill sent you a nice bottle of the finest scotch i can find if you dont :lol:

(no one tell him its going to have a hint of cyanide in it please)

DeletedUser

noes please dont...ill sent you a nice bottle of the finest scotch i can find if you dont :lol:

(no one tell him its going to have a hint of cyanide in it please)

i have cyanide with scotch all the time :icon_wink: it really brings out the flavour and that burning sensation in the back of the throat.... mmmmm thats good drinking

DeletedUser

I figure inviting Gammy cut off a couple of months, which is significant but not world-shattering.

LMAO!

Dude, 'a couple of months' even to your usually fair estimations that one is a mile out :icon_eek:

Its more than clear that u taking in Gammy is the deciding gamebreaker for winning W16... the fact a surrender has just this second been discussed totally backs me up on that. Everyone this side has obviously looked at Gammys defection and decided its the final weight to tip the scales right over...

I know you didn't have anything to do with that, but that's kinda my point...both the victim (Alex) and the person who screwed him over (CBK) were your former tribemates, and I didn't see you stepping in or voicing your opinion about it publicly. If it was Gammy who tried to screw Alex over, would you have remained equally silent?

I said i was nothing to do with the witchhunt and accusations against Alex, but i can assure u that i had plenty to say about it... it wasnt for public consumption and was therefore correctly kept in private. FYI it wouldnt matter who it was throwing accusations about spying within the team, those discussions r never for public consumption and therefore have always been done in private.

The only time ive ever posted a private conversation on the pnps was when my mail partner was bare faced lying about who he was... if someone gives me no respect by lying to my face then they dont deserve the luxury of confidentiality. Ive always treated everyone i deal with ingame with total 100% respect, unlike a certain someone who doesnt know the meaning of the word...

Plight/LSHRV leadership either completely underestimated the situation, completely misinterpreted it, or was too lazy to do something about it. None of those possibilities speak well for them. All of those possibilities confirm the things Gammy complained about.

I already explained the reasons behind this further up... the reason they didnt noble out Gammy was cos they didnt have the spine for it. In their mind they were having enough trouble fighting C2 and didnt want any other distractions. As u know ive always been up for fighting whoever whenever and dont care much for excuses. Ive been proven correct that Gammy shouldve been nobled out long ago, cos all the time they left the cancer to grow he finally got to the stage he could do serious damage when he defected.

At Dust we just took on everyone and fighting LS and HRV at the same time wasnt an issue for us... The HRV players on the otherhand were used to dictating which battles they took on and jumping their enemies after decent planning and organisation. So when they finally got jumped by C2 they didnt know how to react effectively, and to take on yet another big fight in Gammy was just too much for them to comprehend... that my opinion anyway.

They werent lazy, they didnt misinterpret it, as i said almost everyone here never liked Gammy and wanted him out. Some would say they didnt have the balls for it...

Once again, there is no party line. There never is. Every time you or someone else comments on our responses being 'orchestrated' to be in unison, you're missing the fact that most of us here in the west simply agree with eachother. You think I clear my comments with the council before posting them? They've got better things to do :icon_razz:

*cough cough* yeah right ofc not lol

We will have to disagree on that one :icon_wink:

Some people wouldn't trust either of you, some people would trust both of you, and I suspect the amount of people that trusts you and not Gammy is pretty much limited to the current Plight membership.

I agree there r some who wouldnt trust either of us! lol

In your perception, you've stayed loyal while Gammy has defected and betrayed his old tribemates, so it's 'clear' you're the better choice. Others might see that while Gammy joined the top tribe of W16, you never joined any of the major tribes so it's 'clear' that he is the better choice. It's all perception, Ende...and if you think any outside observer will share your point of view, you're in for one heck of a disappointment. I suspect many would pick Gammy over you. He's big leagues, you're small ball. He became more civil over time, you became more rabid over time. He took charge and made decisions, you complained from the sidelines. Do you honestly think nobody will see it that way?

Dont flatter yourself, C2 and Gammy... in your mind u might hope and think that outsiders will love u for the debacle of Gammys defection but there was one very definite line which was crossed in that defection which most TW gamers wouldve never crossed. Lieing about RL events to gain ingame advantage is low however u cut it, and that alone has sadly tarnished the C2 victory of W16. Whether u agreed to him using this tactic is only gonna be known within C2 walls but it happend nonetheless...

If he had just manned up and announced he was defecting and took the heat (like macon and kraemer did) then it wouldve all been legit and just a pain in the butt for the victims of his traitorship. To pretend he had left the game due to personal reasons and had given his account to someone else was lame and low, and a sad blemish to the C2 victory of this world.

But that said ive always liked the way C2 went about their business and u thoroughly deserve the win :icon_wink:

(PS ive become rabid? lol... im as chilled and relaxed as ever when i write on here, not flustered or angry at all, just observant and feel the need to discuss.)

DeletedUser

surrendering isnt being discussed.... we kindly offered them the chance to surrender and they refused :icon_wink:

MichielK

LMAO!

Dude, 'a couple of months' even to your usually fair estimations that one is a mile out :icon_eek:

Its more than clear that u taking in Gammy is the deciding gamebreaker for winning W16... the fact a surrender has just this second been discussed totally backs me up on that. Everyone this side has obviously looked at Gammys defection and decided its the final weight to tip the scales right over...

I'm pretty sure my estimate is spot on. What you don't realise is how soon my estimate was even without Gammy :icon_wink:

Inviting Gammy didn't decide anything, IMO. It sped things up a little, but ultimately it won't be war losses or territory that does Plight in but the fact that it cannot possibly be fun to be in a tribe that is losing a war, losing players and has an internal structure that makes Libya look stable.

I said i was nothing to do with the witchhunt and accusations against Alex, but i can assure u that i had plenty to say about it... it wasnt for public consumption and was therefore correctly kept in private. FYI it wouldnt matter who it was throwing accusations about spying within the team, those discussions r never for public consumption and therefore have always been done in private.

That's nice in theory, but the discussion stopped being public when Alex actually contacted us to ask us what the heck we were saying about him. Since we had no clue what he was talking about, there was sadly nothing we could have done...though it's pretty telling that his 'enemies' actually had more sympathy for him than his tribemates did.

At Dust we just took on everyone and fighting LS and HRV at the same time wasnt an issue for us... The HRV players on the otherhand were used to dictating which battles they took on and jumping their enemies after decent planning and organisation. So when they finally got jumped by C2 they didnt know how to react effectively, and to take on yet another big fight in Gammy was just too much for them to comprehend... that my opinion anyway.

That sounds about right. The toughest thing in TW is not winning wars decisively, it's surviving wars where you can't dictate the terms. HRV and LS were used to being the bully rather than being bullied...which is of course a fine strategy, as long as your diplomacy is strong enough to keep you out of trouble.

Dont flatter yourself, C2 and Gammy... in your mind u might hope and think that outsiders will love u for the debacle of Gammys defection but there was one very definite line which was crossed in that defection which most TW gamers wouldve never crossed. Lieing about RL events to gain ingame advantage is low however u cut it, and that alone has sadly tarnished the C2 victory of W16. Whether u agreed to him using this tactic is only gonna be known within C2 walls but it happend nonetheless...

We survived the war against CND, we won the war against LSHRV, we will win the war against Plight, and we beat everyone else in our path to a pulp. We thrived despite fighting enemies who had more members, villages, territory and troops. We have a huge lead in both ODA and ODD. We kept the same group of people together for years, and new members always felt welcome and motivated. We did all this without resorting to mass-inviting, spying, cheating, internal power struggles, foul play or throwing diplomatic agreements out the window whenever we saw fit. Most importantly, the members of C² had fun.

You can talk all you want about one post nobody took seriously, but I feel pretty comfortable with both our reputation and how shiny our final victory will look :)

DeletedUser78416

Endemonadia said:
I already explained the reasons behind this further up... the reason they didnt noble out Gammy was cos they didnt have the spine for it. In their mind they were having enough trouble fighting C2 and didnt want any other distractions. As u know ive always been up for fighting whoever whenever and dont care much for excuses. Ive been proven correct that Gammy shouldve been nobled out long ago, cos all the time they left the cancer to grow he finally got to the stage he could do serious damage when he defected.

They werent lazy, they didnt misinterpret it, as i said almost everyone here never liked Gammy and wanted him out. Some would say they didnt have the balls for it...

I actually agree with some of this. I would have 'tried' to noble me out too if I was just sitting around not helping...after all, that is my motto.

You've always been up for fighting whomever whenever? :lol: So when I was first attacking you, and you were getting hundreds of academies demoed, nukes killed sitting at home, defense killed just sitting at home...this is what you call fighting? :lol:

Playing dead was actually a very effective strategy by you, it got me disinterested very quickly.

So I have to finally say it...I don't think I ever have. You have claimed numerous times that everyone didn't like me anyways and wanted me gone. So to that I ask, when I joined C²...what's the big deal?

I'm finally gone...out of everyones hair that hated me so much, as you say. I would think, and call me crazy, but if I hated someone so much and had wanted to attack them for so long...and I finally got the chance to...believe you me, I would not be angry about it. I would be ecstatic.

So, someones theory about all this hatred is a bit flawed. I know for sure some folks who don't care for me much right now...but if I was such a bother, such a pain, such a worthless tribemate...why the fuss?

It all goes back to the double standard. I stopped attacking your worthless behind to get back to helping Plight against C². I was patient, took many barbs and internals and built my offense back up after being so defense heavy. I mailed haza and johnny and others...c'mon guys, lets round up 5k-10k nukes and do a huge offensive in K56, to help out capo/axl. I was told that wasn't a realistic number, giggled at a bit, but ultimately never responded to with any fruition of such a large scale attack. I was always told, we have multiple ops going on right now, we're doing damage, we're clearing vills and taking them...etc., etc., etc. Then, big bad axl account owner number 4576-B came up with the retarded idea to send 10 long range nukes per week on backline vills...what a waste. Where is ole axl #4576-B now anyhow? I recall quite the temper tantrum once I joined C², then poof.

To all that nonsense, I shake my head. My philosophy is, if you aren't going to do anything about it, don't complain about it.

And bro, Dust sucked. Get over yourself. You weren't facing =HRV= in their prime, nor ~LS~ in their prime. The original Axl single handedly relocated around 40-50 vills, against your entire tribe, by himself. If the brain dead leaders in tribe had never agreed to a merge, and if C² had never attacked, Dust by now, would have been just that...dust. There were a few players who could have been molded into fine players, but all in all, Dust as a whole, was nothing more than noobs on the rim coupled with a few decent players at best. It's nice to dream, but we all have to face reality.

The reality of it is...you are the ONLY player, versus C², who voices their opinion so much, yet has made zero attempts to move forward and help out his so called allies, a.k.a meat shields. The only conquers you have against an enemy tribe are from either inactive vills, isolated vills or from noobs.

You really...really...really have no room to talk. Period.

All this junk about honor and friends...:lol:

You agree to a merge, yet claim you were against it, so you could sit safely in the corner...
You claim to have honor, yet you are using your meat shields for temporary protection...
You say you help out versus C²...you don't.

Come to think of it...a better ? to why did Plight let me sit around for so long...why have they let you sit around for so long?

Just another reason that gammy had to part ways with former tribemates. Too much complacency and not enough violence.

Case in point, Ende...has been a so called ally for well over a year, yet never attacks the enemy until now...and wait for it...yet another isolated cluster. :lol:

Plenty of inactives for you to move forward Ende...how bout it? Why won't you move forward and help out your meat shie...I mean allies? :lol:

You can still play sim city in the corner, you're safe back there for now.

DeletedUser

Why do i come into every conversation? I must be very popular! :lol:

rascal-the-cat

I'm thinking we need an award for brevity on this thread.

My current winner of the World 16 Brevity Award is Haza.

Some virtual scotch on the way to you Haza. :D

DeletedUser

I'm thinking we need an award for brevity on this thread.

My current winner of the World 16 Brevity Award is Haza.

Some virtual scotch on the way to you Haza. :D

your probably lucky i cant be bothered to type essays on here.... as i find being compared to colonel Gaddafi demeaning, insulting and against the rules of the forum. especially coming from the man who accused me of racism for something some one else said about another dictator...

DeletedUser

Gammy yet another totally untrue and idiotic view on whats happened in the past...

Your childish and pathetic crying about your views on W16 past events are in one word, false.

Your opinion on Dust is worthless, players we respect like MK give us credit where its due and that counts, your opinions dont. The truth is that the Dust legacy is still here sitting at 4th in a world about to end, a decent achievement for a rim tribe that started in K98. Compared to someone who had to beg for a large account to remain in the game...

Your utter lies about how our fights panned out r also worthless... the facts are there for all to see, that u planned and built up for weeks and after u attacked me u earned nothing except embarressment.... u lost against me, live with it.

Everyones bored of your excuses, u continually look a fool. 14-0 - now theres a fact, so do yourself a favour and quit the excuses cos ur looking pathetic... man up for a change.

Everyones also bored of your threats... u havent lived up to any of your bigtalk yet, so why should that change now...

ur boring.

lavim

Ende, your posts wouldnt be half bad if everyone didn't included that your 14-0 against Gammy. As you said, that is a fact, congratulations. Gammy is 254-86. Yet another fact. Your both doing great, fact. Yet, Gammy is obviously not a noob, and in my opinion is quite good. He is surrounded by enemies, constantly under bombardment, and is still up 168 villages against Plight. Thats more villages than any single player in your tribe has taken from C², ever.

Now lets look at your stats. Took 16 villages from C². All from Gammy, in an isolated cluster... That proves it! Your much better than Gammy, if I ever start another world I know which rim player in the 4th place tribe to contact. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ende, your posts wouldnt be half bad if everyone didn't included that your 14-0 against Gammy. As you said, that is a fact, congratulations. Gammy is 254-86. Yet another fact. Your both doing great, fact. Yet, Gammy is obviously not a noob, and in my opinion is quite good. He is surrounded by enemies, constantly under bombardment, and is still up 168 villages against Plight. Thats more villages than any single player in your tribe has taken from C², ever.

Now lets look at your stats. Took 16 villages from C². All from Gammy, in an isolated cluster... That proves it! Your much better than Gammy, if I ever start another world I know which rim player in the 4th place tribe to contact. :icon_rolleyes:

Very nice indeed.