The last declaration

DeletedUser

Correction, I said my nukes will be ready in two weeks...not to be used on retarded long range crap that had no point.

I remember that day. I was thinking the same thing. Whats this really going to achieve?

DeletedUser78416

I have mail of you saying you are ready to attack gamecat in k35

Um, you mean the mail where I was asked to send those pointless long range nukes to two of his vills 17 years away from me?

What's your point?

Gamecat, how did you like my long range nukes? Or did they get lost on the way and take a detour? :lol:

DeletedUser58923

they were almost as good as the nukes launched at me in k23 from jfpolve or whatever his name was from like k88 that vanished before they even hit due to him being eaten out before they landed. magic nukes right thar.

edit: why all the long range stuff on me sheesh, figured you guys would learn after the christmas/new years attack break gap op you guys did that epic failed, and this last wave of fail failed, that they just dont work :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You constantly throw out your conquer record against me, almost as many times as you scout the same village :lol:

Its called egging u on.... to get under your skin... and yep its working a dream thanks :lol:

You tell me I can do nothing against active players, you being an active player...you tell me my 'massive' attacks on you failed miserably, my offensive 'skillz' are garbage, and you think you aren't boasting?

Its called egging u on... very different than bigging up being a TW baddass... 2 totally different things.

Wake up sunshine...that's boasting.

Ok lets for Gammys sake say it is boasting for a second... so im boasting that my record against u shows me winning to your pitiful score of zero.... thats still not boasting that im a serious TW baddass, which is what u accused me of doing! ...idiot.

Its u thats been boasting about how much of a serious TW baddass ur, not me...

Yes, I don't recall you ever coming out and directly stating "I am Ende and I am a bad ass player", but then again, I have also asked you several times to move forward, how much support do you have up front in your allies vills and why you haven't attacked the enemy until I joined...yet you pitter patter around and never answer the real questions thrown at you.

Gammy always goes back to this boring accusation... Let me remind u that u had the entire W16 community accusing u of exactly the same thing!

Hypocrite.

After a hell of alot of badgering u finally started to noble to the West and once u done this u got yourself a ceasefire agasint C2 and decided to declare on me instead... total example of how much of a traitor ur... u want me to continue to expose your cowardly behaviour throughout your history of W16?

Ende...why have you never attacked C² before I joined and helped out the allies you claim to be so honorable to?

Now this statement i have to LOL the hardest... im glad u beleive that cos ur so totally off the mark it demonstrates 2 things, one that u know nothing about whats happened or is currently going on in this world and secondly that u prove yourself to be a liar, ond ofc that makes everything u say garbage.

Ive always stood by my position that i dont have to tell u anything about what im doing, ur nothing to my TW game, never have been never will be.

Just cos u write it in caps doesnt make it true... in fact the statement is so utterly untrue u have proven all of my accusations in this thread 100% correct... all u ever achieve by posting is to reinforce just how cowardly, untrustworthy, rude and obnoxious u really are... and for that i thank u :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Opinions don't become more or less valid simply because you like them. Also, if you want Dust to get its due credit perhaps you should post less...this constant barrage of vile, rabid and disruptive crap is doing nothing good to either your reputation or the reputation of the tribe you used to lead.

I'm completely open to discussions and understand that not everyone shares my opinion, but posting purely for the sake of being able to insert umpteen snide comments about Gammy is just plain sad.

I can assure u that opinions r not cherrypicked... my point was that u as a person i respect your opinion and Gammys opinions dont mean anything to me... and i can confidentally say that Gammys opinions dont mean anything this side of the map to pretty much everyone else too.

I feel u have always been fair and balanced in your assessments, u yourself had plenty of criticism that a family tribe would not last long and i disagreed with that (a very long time ago now! lol) but i fully understood why u thought that, yes we disagreed but your opinions mattered... Gammy on the otherhand is only driven by his own hatred and selfobsessive egotism which makes his opinions very worthless.

monsterbro

they were almost as good as the nukes launched at me in k23 from jfpolve or whatever his name was from like k88 that vanished before they even hit due to him being eaten out before they landed. magic nukes right thar.

edit: why all the long range stuff on me sheesh, figured you guys would learn after the christmas/new years attack break gap op you guys did that epic failed, and this last wave of fail failed, that they just dont work :lol:

LOL we all know why you guys stopped us on the Christmas op do i have remind you that amberor was account sitting someone in MK so he got all the info

DeletedUser58923

that actually had nothing to do with it. its not hard to get enough support to kill all the attacks when they are 350 hours out. long range nukes are only affective when you have close range nukes with nobles to back them up. you guys dont have enough skilled frontline players, at least on my frontline, to back up your backfield nukes, so you instead send the nobles from 350-400 hours out. that was your problem, and was your problem on your last attempt. i dont even remember anything amberor said if anything, and thats the honest truth. believe me or not i dont care, i know ive never lied on here so thats all that matters to me.

monsterbro

so what is your frontline since haza,jonny,bundybear,cyclopz and redwitch has villages around you

DeletedUser

[/b]

LOL we all know why you guys stopped us on the Christmas op do i have remind you that amberor was account sitting someone in MK so he got all the info

This is the first I have heard of this, and I would have heard of it if we had received any information. But please go on thinking that this is the cause of your problems, makes my job eaiser.

DeletedUser58923

redwitch and jonny wont attack me so i dont know why you even bring that up. haza has his skillz and he knows i respect him and his gameplay. bundy bear nobles a few villages off me ages ago and now just sits there doing nothing at all, cyclopz has like 4 villages near me and does nothing. if you wee smart you would have named the main players of my front line. crowley, t10tf, lucre (somewhat anyways) steveuk, heck even greenshell has a lot over there. and thats not even mentioning k35.

dont sit there and act like you know my area better then me, ive been there since my very first village and i know my surroundings up there better then anyone.

MichielK

if insider info is such a bad thing to you guys then why is it we caught amberor spying in december? :icon_rolleyes:

You know, it's about time that you and some of your tribemates come to terms with the fact that the fact that we see straight through your unimaginative excuses for ops doesn't mean we're spying. It simply means we're paying attention.

Making up stories about random people being "spies" is just plain low. I've come to expect these slanderous fairytales from some people in your tribe, but not from you. Very disappointing.

DeletedUser78416

Its called egging u on.... to get under your skin... and yep its working a dream thanks :lol:

:lol:

Well here, let me egg you on a bit :icon_cool:

-you're scared to move forward, because you know you'll get your butt handed to you.

How's that for egging? :icon_eek:

So, sit back, like you always have done, relax a bit and wait for me to come to you. I don't mind...by then, I'll have grown by a few more hundred vills...and you'll probably still be working on k88...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You know, it's about time that you and some of your tribemates come to terms with the fact that the fact that we see straight through your unimaginative excuses for ops doesn't mean we're spying. It simply means we're paying attention.

Making up stories about random people being "spies" is just plain low. I've come to expect these slanderous fairytales from some people in your tribe, but not from you. Very disappointing.

thats not lying we found amberor sitting an account and so we booted it, i couldnt give a rats bum if your disappointed to be perfectly honest because its the truth

monsterbro

you say your disappointed in him he should be disappointed in you for using spy to try beat us since you guys think you got this war in the bag shows us you have no respect and you will do anything to try win this war like recruiting gammy and then him lying to us on the pnp

DeletedUser78416

you say your disappointed in him he should be disappointed in you for using spy to try beat us since you guys think you got this war in the bag shows us you have no respect and you will do anything to try win this war like recruiting gammy and then him lying to us on the pnp

What did I lie about again?

DeletedUser

Do anything to win the war, well not anything but the goal is to win. Also please continue to spout the same things over and over again, it gives us a good laugh.

monsterbro

Dear fellow w16ers. It is with great regret that I must divulge this bit of information. As everyone knows real life comes first and well, here it is...

I just found out something very personal happened in my immediate family. I will not discuss the facts, but it is something that requires my immediate attention.

Long story short, I have to leave the state, my job and most of my friends. I'm not in any trouble, but rather I have to take care of a family member that has ran across some very unfortunate events as of yesterday.

I always thought goodbye posts were crap...people just looking for praise and such, but this is more of an introduction of sorts.

I have kept in communication with a former w16er and long time tribal wars player. Some of you know him, some of you know of him. He has played several worlds, including w2, w4, w8 and w16. I always told him that if I ever quit or can't play anymore I would let him takeover this account. As per his request, he shall not be named.

Well, as of right now, this will most likely be my last forum post...unless something comes up in the future and I am able to get back on my feet and maybe play again...but only if this world is still around. I planned on retiring after this world anyhow.

monsterbro

thats funny because were laughing about the same thing with you guys over at plight

DeletedUser78416

thats funny because were laughing about the same thing with you guys over at plight

Um, so what did I lie about again?

You guys are laughing at Ende too. :lol:

Tell us something we don't know.

DeletedUser58923

you guys can sugar coat your loss any way you like. cover it in the sprinkles of your delusional imaginations of what has transpired throughout the war and do whatever you like with it. when the world comes to an end you know whats going to be seen?

c2 had the best leadership of w16. c2 had the best organization of w16. c2 had the best players of w16. c2 had the most skill of w16. and plight...well plight had the best imagination of w16.