The last declaration

DeletedUser78416

I guess cropping doesn't fall into those skills cavemen possess? :icon_razz:

l8A0d.jpg

Yeah, my bad...had to hurry and finish before I no longer found it funny :icon_razz:

Plus it was just microsoft paint...not exactly a lot of options to work with.

lavim

I figured I would post something relavent to the war between Plight and C²

Side 1:
Tribes: C²

Side 2:
Tribes: Plight, *MK*, Sunny
Players: AxlTheCat
Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,210
Side 2: 126
Difference: 1,084
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 11,200,126
Side 2: 1,244,994
Difference: 9,955,132
chart

Kind of pointless with the new in game war stats, but still some very nice stats to look at.

(Just as an after thought, ende, please do not post your stats about you beating Gammy. We all know your winning) :icon_wink:

DeletedUser78416

(Just as an after thought, ende, please do not post your stats about you beating Gammy. We all know your winning) :icon_wink:

No, he can post it, as long as it is included in a funny video, comic, motivational poster or of the like :icon_razz:

I'm having fun making fun of him, I don't even want to think about the fun I'll have when I get closer to him in bulk.

...and then, he'll be fighting an actual active player and not an active players 1/16th active small cluster in the boonies.

Did you get that Ende? Since I can't do anything against active players, neither can you, since we have been 99% just defending in K88. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

No, he can post it, as long as it is included in a funny video, comic, motivational poster or of the like :icon_razz:

I'm having fun making fun of him, I don't even want to think about the fun I'll have when I get closer to him in bulk.

...and then, he'll be fighting an actual active player and not an active players 1/16th active small cluster in the boonies.

Did you get that Ende? Since I can't do anything against active players, neither can you, since we have been 99% just defending in K88. :icon_cool:

Oh dear Gammy is still dribbling all over the forums i see...

whats the score now.... 17 - 0 ?

Dude, its the only score that counts, get over yourself.

U can try to make excuses for your poor gameplay by inventing bull all over the forums... hell its all u have ever done since u scrawled your first words on here... but stats r stats. And thats all that counts in TW. All we see is excuse after excuse after excuse... all we see is u spewing excuse after excuse to why u r failing against me.

We all know ur crying inside cos your nemesis is spanking u hard, just do yourself a favor and keep it zipped cos nobody cares what u write...

I personally think its funny that in game he is working his butt off and yet he feels the need to try to cover his poor play by posting typical Gammy lies on here... dude ur fail, always have been and always will be...

Oh sorry i forgot the rules of this forum is that only stats which show C2 winning stuff is allowed up right ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

lavim

That's not a rule, but I think that after the several posts that you have made stating that you are beating gammy 16-0, now 17-0, that it would not have to be reiterated. But alas, that is clearly not the case now that you have taken an additional isolated village from gammy since you last updated the count. And I believe his over all "score" against plight counts slightly more than his score against you, so he does not have to get over himself.

But dont worry Gammy, I care about what you write. I have since long before you joined C². You were always able to keep the external forums interesting. And why shouldn't gammy be able to post on the externals at his leisure? If he has the time to post, and wants to, then by all means he should. Just because he is down 17 villages against you he shouldn't post? If thats the case then players such as alexhol shouldn't post also? Because he is has lost 138 villages, and taken 12.

The excuses that Gammy make are all real. The villages he lost in k88 to you are isolated villages, fact. He expected to lose some, if not all, of them, fact. Your villages basically engulf that cluster, fact. He does work his butt of in game, and he is rewarded for his effort in being up 161 villages against Plight and *MK*, yet another fact.

(I like it how I posted stats and it still went to talking about Gammy and Ende)

DeletedUser

Dude, its the only score that counts, get over yourself.

Oh sorry i forgot the rules of this forum is that only stats which show C2 winning stuff is allowed up right ;)

You seem to have this mixed up, so let me try to explain. The only stats that matter are the tribal ones, since this is a team game. Individual stats might make you feel good, and I understand that you are not on anyone's team (at least offically) but Gammy is a member of C². Any contributions he makes are gains for the tribe, and any losses he takes are losses for the tribe. As you surely know he has gained much more than he has lost (you can whine about the reasons somewhere else).

This is the reason we continually mock you, because all you seem to care about it the fulfillment of some strange vendetta against Gammy. Also, before you go and post stats of your one man tribe against C², please include the rest of Plight (or if you wish only the southern members). You hide behind their villages, so it would be an exercise in lunacy to not include them.

I can also say that many members of C² are looking forward to the day when the distance between us closes enough that we can give you a taste of the war you talk so much about wanting.

DeletedUser

And I believe his over all "score" against plight counts slightly more than his score against you, so he does not have to get over himself.

Ive always said the score regarding plight doesnt interest me... u can cheer and congratulate your traitor who gained 150+ villages in a planned ambush on empty and inactive villages... well done a true TW war hero right there...

Ive gained my 17 off a very very very active player and his sitters. In fact probably the most active acount in the game right now...

But dont worry Gammy, I care about what you write. I have since long before you joined C². You were always able to keep the external forums interesting.

So u werent one of the dozens of people who consistantly voted Gammy as the most hated player in W16?

People who have always enjoyed his posting r in a very very very tiny minority.

And why shouldn't gammy be able to post on the externals at his leisure?

He can post as much as he likes... dont bother me, hes providing quality lols on our side... his lies dont wash with us and his desperate attempt to use the PnPs to try to make excuses that hes doing fine... excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses

The excuses that Gammy make are all real.

Yeah right... LMAO

We can see just how much work we r making Gammy do... all the time we keep him glued to his computer at the expense of his personal life thats what keeps us going :)

I repeat... Gammy is full of excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses... all the pretty pictures in the world wont hide that fact.

Gammy is losing to me, yes the person he hates ingame the most... and that makes me smile... im not interested in the plight score... if u havent noticed already im in Sunny. So if Gammy wants to post up childish idiocies directed at me then hes gonna have to put up with my factual replies...

Oh did i mention 17-0?

Gammy prove yourself on the battlefield against me.... u tried twice with an acount double my size and failed horribly... ru trying to build it up to 4 times my size. maybe 5 times?... do u think thatll give u the advantage u need?

Oh ofc... u defected sides so u can get the biggest and best team to all gang up on me... u need that kinda backup to play me dont u dude... as adam says, theyre all ready to come hold your hand and wipe your nose once they get within range...

You seem to have this mixed up, so let me try to explain. The only stats that matter are the tribal ones, since this is a team game.

Not to me they dont... ive said constantly for the past year that the only reason im still playing this game and havent left for the boredom is to be able to slap Gammy about... and all the time i can do that ill stay :)

C2 won W16 ages ago so who cares about the war stats, the only fun left for me is to slap Gammy around and as long as he continues to look foolish both ingame and on here itll continue...

As i said... if Gammy wants to post up lies about me then im more than happy to respond with facts.

17 - 0

Theres a fact right there...

DeletedUser78416

Oh Ende...my dear lost child...

One thing you should know about me, if you care to, is I honestly believe there is a difference between a reason and an excuse.

I wouldn't say my 'excuse' for losing vills to you is because they are isolated and my sitter and myself choose to not pay serious attention to them, I would say that's the 'reason.' An excuse is something someone uses to get out of something, not wanting to accept responsibility. I can accept that you are taking my isolated villages...villages that had maybe half D in them to start with :lol: Until just now, with this last vill you took 30 nukes to clear, you have had it easy. If we happen to have troops available (troops not being dodged or supporting other nearby vills) we'll snipe if we can. We only made 1 noble down there, and that was to show that you are a noob when we retook the same vill you took...twice. :icon_cool:

The most that has been done is a little stacking to a few of those vills, nothing more. You should know with the 87.62 million scout reports you have for each village...:icon_rolleyes:

So, in reality, it is you guys...that are having to spend all the time working hard for a few measly isolated vills. Nobody ever expected those vills to even be there this long, which is why they weren't stacked better to begin with. Its been almost 2 months now...and you only have 17 vills to show for your noob efforts? :lol: On an isolated cluster that is barely being paid attention too...

Lest you forget my hypocritic friend...the first vills you even took off me were my 3 super isolated vills in K98...way to go after the meat and potatoes...:icon_rolleyes:

Have any luck moving forward yet?

Since you are ten times the player I am, I figured you'd want to come on up around my core, and slap me around some there.

No?

Scared?

:lol:

DeletedUser

Hmmmm looks suspiciously like more excuses, excuses with more excuses laid on top for good measure lol

Us working hard? ur joking right LMAO

Dude, i gave u the clue u needed in my last post... the aim is to keep u at your computer as much as possible, ur gonna pay in your time for your triatorship and cowardice. An indication of just how hated ur this side of the map. Thats the reason we havent totally wiped out K88... picture the cat toying with a wounded mouse and u will get the idea... so u can criticise what u dont understand all u like, all ur doing is continuing your public display of fail by even discussing it... its funny to us that u feel worthy of speaking here about whats going on in K88 which shows us that our plan is working like a dream, thanks for that :lol:

Dude ur losing to me... live with it... what is it now... 18 - 0?

Its the big fat ZERO which makes me smile the most... all your threatening talk for years and so far u have achieved a big fat ZERO. Great work for the coward war hero lol

Im not gonna lower myself to your level and explain just how much D u have down there (and how much u have lost), u will only deny it cos afterall thats all u ever do anyway, lie. Lets not forget, ur the proven liar on these forums, something else u have to live with.

Go go Gammy lets have another desperate page of EXCUSES :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

An indication of just how hated ur this side of the map. Thats the reason we havent totally wiped out K88... picture the cat toying with a wounded mouse and u will get the idea... so u can criticise what u dont understand all u like, all ur doing is continuing your public display of fail by even discussing it... its funny to us that u feel worthy of speaking here about whats going on in K88 which shows us that our plan is working like a dream, thanks for that :lol:

So your plan is to take his villages as slowly as possible and angering him enough to do what? Let me say as a member of the carnage that I fully support your plan, seems like a great one. I can also say that your other plans for gammy will not work because we will always fully support our tribemates.

DeletedUser

So your plan is to take his villages as slowly as possible and angering him enough to do what? Let me say as a member of the carnage that I fully support your plan, seems like a great one. I can also say that your other plans for gammy will not work because we will always fully support our tribemates.

We have a plan? Thats the first i heard about it lol

All we want to do is slap Gammy about with plenty of griefing mixed in... its the only thing keeping most of us playing.

DeletedUser78416

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the words slapping around shouldn't be included in the same sentence as one that also includes taking 18 vills from a player with over 1200. A bit of advice, as though you haven't been told this many times by many people already...if you're going to brag, make sure it's about something worth bragging about. You are taking vills that are being generally defended 99% of the time...when me nukes rebuild down there, I randomly send them out to players vills...if they get lucky, like this: This is what happens when noobs support a vill with no wall :lol:

It had been around 8 hours since the conquer and the nuke landing...still no wall. Pure leetness right there. :icon_rolleyes:

So, let me ask...what happens if all the isolated vills run out? That is a pretty big if, I might add.

Do you get your hours back at sim city land? :lol:

DeletedUser

Hmmmm looks suspiciously like more excuses, excuses with more excuses laid on top for good measure lol

Which is most of what we heard from LSHRV when we went to war with them, and most of what we heard when you chose to side with them instead of continue fighting them. Excuses, excuses, excuses. Democratic vote to join LSHRV, c2 didn't seem friendly enough, etc. You're in no position to talk about excuses. You're fighting from a backline, taking isolated villages, and haven't even managed to take them all yet. And you have the tenacity to tell other people they're making excuses? Where are yours, for your poor war records? Where are yours, for your apparent inability to move to the front and help the tribe you've been helping on and off? Where are yours, for your apparent inability to wipe out an isolated cluster?

You're quickly making a fool of yourself. It's slightly disheartening to know anyone could sink to that poor a level in PnP.

Dude, i gave u the clue u needed in my last post... the aim is to keep u at your computer as much as possible, ur gonna pay in your time for your triatorship and cowardice. An indication of just how hated ur this side of the map. Thats the reason we havent totally wiped out K88... picture the cat toying with a wounded mouse and u will get the idea... so u can criticise what u dont understand all u like, all ur doing is continuing your public display of fail by even discussing it... its funny to us that u feel worthy of speaking here about whats going on in K88 which shows us that our plan is working like a dream, thanks for that :lol:

This is the funniest thing I've read on the forums in a long time. Almost as funny as you claiming that Gammy is making excuses. Keeping him at his computer is your goal? Why, haven't you heard of sitters? c2 is more than capable of helping him and shouldering his burden anytime he needs, as they have in the past. You're assuming that c2 is like Plight, incapable of doing anything.

And you're taking his villages slowly so you can brag? Even if that were true, and you weren't simply failing to take the villages because you can't do it without tons of planning and troops, it's sad on your part that all you have to brag about and try to hurt his ego over is his isolated villages. Again, just shows how little an effect you play in the world's grand scheme.

Dude ur losing to me... live with it... what is it now... 18 - 0?

Dude...

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: The gammy 1
Side 2:
Tribes: Plight, *MK*
Timeframe: Last 3 months
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 349
Side 2: 109
Difference: 240
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 3,189,730
Side 2: 1,107,777
Difference: 2,081,953
chart
[/spoil]

Get over yourself.

Its the big fat ZERO which makes me smile the most... all your threatening talk for years and so far u have achieved a big fat ZERO. Great work for the coward war hero lol

Doesn't look like a 0 to me. All this big talk over 18 villages? And he's the coward? Who's the one fighting behind the lines, doing nothing that actually impacts the war from the frontline? You, not him. I fail to understand how him being almost completely surrounded by Plight and yet still joining the enemy and fighting makes him an enemy. Again, twisted and irrational logic on your part.

Im not gonna lower myself to your level and explain just how much D u have down there (and how much u have lost), u will only deny it cos afterall thats all u ever do anyway, lie. Lets not forget, ur the proven liar on these forums, something else u have to live with.

Go go Gammy lets have another desperate page of EXCUSES :icon_rolleyes:

Lower yourself to his level? You'd have to raise yourself to his level to even be worth me posting responses to you after this. You're acting and posting in desperation, because you know you and your tribe have nothing to your names. The fact that he can maintain high amounts of D there only speaks to your incompetency. And so, without any hint of doubt, I can safely say you have no respect from me or anyone in c2. You've become a whiner who complains and tries to brag about how well he's doing, while not actually fighting on the frontline. You want some respect, you fight for real and then come back to us, not against isolated villages. Sound good? Until then, I'm not going to respond to you further, and I hope no one in c2 (including Gammy) will either, solely because you're really not worth me tearing apart again with logic and relevant facts, which you seem to lack.

DeletedUser78416

lol, pwnage

Ende, all I have to say, is don't quit. Get on your sim city horse and gobble up all the internals and barbs you can muster.

I don't want any excuses when I start arriving at your doorstep. You've got flip and cold blooded thrilla and a whole slew of players and vills to help you.

DeletedUser

Serious question: What will Ende brag about once all of Gammy's isolated villages have been nobled? Will he actually try to invade Gammy's core or will be go back to Sunny Sim City? Will he quit W16 while he's ahead?

DeletedUser78416

Serious question: What will Ende brag about once all of Gammy's isolated villages have been nobled? Will he actually try to invade Gammy's core or will be go back to Sunny Sim City? Will he quit W16 while he's ahead?

He doesn't have the huevos to come anywhere near my core. As much as I hate to admit it, I believe he'll quit before getting his beat down.

He is like Benny from the mummy...once he got across the river he talked all sorts of smack, while out of harms way.

He'll get all upset and start crying once the wraith gets dropped down on him, because his nice and leisure sim city time will have been interrupted, then he'll quit and make up all sorts of excuses.

Then again...I have been wrong before :icon_cool: