The last declaration

MichielK

Oh ofc... u defected sides so u can get the biggest and best team to all gang up on me...

Was your ego always this big, or did it require years of practice?

Ende, you have developed the habit of trying to become the center of attention in every thread. The current lack of 'fighting PnP' gives you that opportunity, and you do not seem to see how ludicrous it is during a global war to make every PnP thread about the dozen villages you took.

However, if you want to claim that either Gammy or C² makes decisions based on you, you need to be reminded that we talk about W16 here, not bizarroland. Nobody makes decisions with you in mind. If you had any significant influence on the outcome of this world, you wouldn't have to shout this loud or derail this many threads to get attention.

All your bragging and boasting and all those 58-part posts detailing the history of Dust cannot hide the fact that in the grand scheme of things, you are a complete non-factor in W16. Nobody makes decisions with you in mind. You're a spectator on this world, and not relevant to anyone. Keep talking if you want, but don't complain if from now on I regularly remind you that you simply do not matter.

DeletedUser

Was your ego always this big, or did it require years of practice?

Oh sorry i forgot... being the only player from the East side of the map to ever post on the forums makes me an ego right...

Ende, you have developed the habit of trying to become the center of attention in every thread. The current lack of 'fighting PnP' gives you that opportunity, and you do not seem to see how ludicrous it is during a global war to make every PnP thread about the dozen villages you took.

Errrrrm if u read back ive only come on here to counter Gammys threats, lies and insults hes thrown at me. And all ive done is posted FACTS. His constant dribblings of excuses and excuses are as see through as opening to any page of Playboy... i see its now taken 4 or 5 of u guys to come on here to rush to the aid of your new and incapable addition.

However, if you want to claim that either Gammy or C² makes decisions based on you, you need to be reminded that we talk about W16 here, not bizarroland. Nobody makes decisions with you in mind. If you had any significant influence on the outcome of this world, you wouldn't have to shout this loud or derail this many threads to get attention.

I dont suggest that for a second... but if C2 players (adam) want to post up that a load of C2 players wanna come help Gammy and gang up on me then im gonna repsond to your threats. The truth is that Gammy cant handle me in-game, never has done and never will do.

I will keep repeating this cos its the only FACT that matters... Gammy managed to take a massive amount of villages from empty and inactive players in a planned ambush. Any of us could do exactly the same thing, so hes not some leet player because of this.

Next FACT, is that Gammy planned an assault on me and announced he would erase me from W16 on these very forums... in that attack he got nothing. And he did the same a second time and again, got nohing. I know how good/bad he plays TW and therefore i have total right to criticise his playing standards. I however dont lower myself to posting up reports on these forums (as he does) ive got plenty of laughable Gammy efforts which im sure he doesnt tell u guys about...

Ive always had issues with Gammy the person, that person who bulldozed his way through these forums and upset everyone on here, with a deluded belief everyone loved him. He was consistently voted the most hated player because of this by everyone all over the map. U all know my rivalry with him started there and yes its continued up to now... U guys r all lovey dovey with your new tribemate purely for the massive territorial advantage its given u, ok i beleive u have probably repaired broken bridges for the sake of C2, which is fine. But dont for a second try to pretend that hes all of a sudden some 'changed man'... hes a proven triator, a proven liar and a proven obnoxious personality (as the hated player vote proves).

And U6... your entire post missed what i said in my previous post... i dont care about how C2 v plight and MK is!!!!!

C2 won this world months ago... so whose even counting your victory score now? Oh only C2 players cos plight/MK know the worlds over... lol

The only reason im here is slap Gammy around... his stats against plight and MK do not interest me for a second. Hes the loudmouth who declared he was gonna erase me from W16, hes the loudmouth who has criticsed my gameplay in public, hes the loudmouth who has boasted how leet he is and how fail everyone on the East is. Yes, hes the one shouting abuse to try to defend his reasons for defecting sides, and trying to cover his lies. So all the time hes trying to give the BIGTALK then im gonna give him the FACTS...

18 - 0 :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser78416

:icon_cry:

More crying I see...

For someone who claims I'm a liar in at least half of his posts, you sure do get your facts mixed up...well pretty much 100% of the time. :lol:

In no particular order:

1) I never ever said you would be rimmed, in fact I distinctly remember saying, either on these forums or in a mail to someone, that you were too big to fully rim, and that was when you were around 500 vills. So, that's another falsity you profess as true...

2) In my attack on you, I demoed over 100 academy levels, killed nukes sitting at home and made you spend unnecessary resources to rebuild them. If you count that as nothing, you are truly hard to please. :lol:

3) If you go back and reread the thread where I declare on you, you'll find numerous times where I explained my attacks on you would be just for casual fun. Also in the same thread, and in mails sent, you explained that you would be 'activating' all of your allies. Please stop making yet another mountain out of a molehill. I swear, if any one person on here sends you one nuke, you'll come back and profess they launched world war 28 on you. :icon_rolleyes:

4) I was never a traitor, I have never lied, but the obnoxious part I can't deny. :lol: Part of that personality was on purpose, part of it was from frustration. The truth hurts in most cases. The truth in this matter between you and I? You are focusing on isolated vills, and claiming you are raping the 'most active player on this world'...:lol:

? Whats the difference in you taking isolated vills not paid much attention too, versus me gaining around 35 million in ODA taking the vills I have? ooh, I know...they weren't empty and inactive as you like to say :lol: yet another figure you pulled out of your bum.

...and the hated player vote was how long ago? :lol: (probably more now :icon_razz:)

The truth is that Gammy cant handle me in-game, never has done and never will do.

This will be me new sig. :icon_cool: so when the time comes again, you can look at it every time you lose a vill.

And by you, you mean you, flip, cbk, pwman, and whomever else is down there right? :lol:

Since I can't and never will be able to do anything against you, why not move on up a little to really slap me around?

No? Still scared? Still not even going to acknowledge I even asked you to move forward, like the ten times before you have blatantly refused to answer the question :lol:

So there was axlthecat, theres rascal-the-cat, you should have been scaredy-the-cat.

hey Ende, wanna move forward and come slap me around my core?

Are you really going to disregard and not respond to 4 of the same questions posed to you?

What if I make a post and just ask you this one question? Will you ignore it then too?

:lol:

We could make a mentos like commercial out of you, but instead of it being mentos, the fresh maker...it'll be Ende, the isolated vill taker, because that's all your skill set allows you to take.

DeletedUser

In no particular order:

1) I never ever said you would be rimmed, in fact I distinctly remember saying, either on these forums or in a mail to someone, that you were too big to fully rim, and that was when you were around 500 vills. So, that's another falsity you profess as true...

Here is your EXACT quote taken from these very forums... tut tut Gammy... even more examples of u LYING.

So with the knowledge of the above, ENDEMONADIA, you have until July 21st to surrender your account and its villages by deleting.

or if you refuse

on the 'morrow of July 21st, you shall receive your purification.

:)

That looks like Mr BIGTALK, telling me to delete my account or u will erase me from W16...

And this is just the first post in your own thread that u started especially to boast about how u were gonna kick my ass... and where exactly was the ass kicking? I think i missed it...

2) In my attack on you, I demoed over 100 academy levels, killed nukes sitting at home and made you spend unnecessary resources to rebuild them. If you count that as nothing, you are truly hard to please. :lol:

And u boast publicly about your inept and pointless attacks?

Dude, u took nothing off me... only about 10% of your 'reals' got through and did damage. Who cares about that!.. if u didnt have the balls to follow them up and try to take my villages then thats a massive example of your lack of skill against an active player...

U declared on me, u planned an assault on me, u attacked me, and all u got was killing a couple of villages of troops with your 3k incoming at me constantly for over a month (which u did twice)... dude u tried, u tried hard, and got NOWHERE.

Excuses, excuses, excuses, excuses...

DeletedUser

3) If you go back and reread the thread where I declare on you, you'll find numerous times where I explained my attacks on you would be just for casual fun. Also in the same thread, and in mails sent, you explained that you would be 'activating' all of your allies. Please stop making yet another mountain out of a molehill. I swear, if any one person on here sends you one nuke, you'll come back and profess they launched world war 28 on you. :icon_rolleyes:

U sent a constant 2-3k incoming at someone for over a month and u try to LIE on here and say it was just a nuke or two... LMAO

Ive never put up the figures cos ive never seen the point but i will happily respond to your LIES. U would add to your massive faking every day or two also... Your gullible new friends in C2 might believe your garbage but i know cos i was there :icon_biggrin:

4) I was never a traitor, I have never lied, but the obnoxious part I can't deny. :lol: Part of that personality was on purpose, part of it was from frustration. The truth hurts in most cases. The truth in this matter between you and I? You are focusing on isolated vills, and claiming you are raping the 'most active player on this world'...:lol:

U reckon that every single player currently in plight and MK and every player that has ever been on that team will agree that u r not a traitor?

Get real... just cos your new 'friends' now stand up for u on the pnps does not for a second mean that u advertising yourself as a 'stand up''honest joe' kinda guy will wash with everyone who has a brain and can think for themselves. You are a TRaitor, u turned an acount against the tribe that gave it to u... thats 100% pure undiluted traitorship right there...

Never lied! now this is the classic...

Errrrrrm u LIED that u were leaving TW and passing your account to a friend and then continued to LIE about who u were on the Gammy account after u defected and launched on your 'comrades'. U made a public announcement of a lie and it doesnt get any more 100% clearcut than that LMAO

U have even come on these pnps to try to talk your way out of your LIE attempting to make out that this LIE was just a bit of fun. Its a LIE whatever way u cut it and everyone knows it.

And here is the exact copy of your public lie...

"Dear fellow w16ers. It is with great regret that I must divulge this bit of information. As everyone knows real life comes first and well, here it is...

I just found out something very personal happened in my immediate family. I will not discuss the facts, but it is something that requires my immediate attention.

Long story short, I have to leave the state, my job and most of my friends. I'm not in any trouble, but rather I have to take care of a family member that has ran across some very unfortunate events as of yesterday.

I always thought goodbye posts were crap...people just looking for praise and such, but this is more of an introduction of sorts.

I have kept in communication with a former w16er and long time tribal wars player. Some of you know him, some of you know of him. He has played several worlds, including w2, w4, w8 and w16. I always told him that if I ever quit or can't play anymore I would let him takeover this account. As per his request, he shall not be named.

Well, as of right now, this will most likely be my last forum post...unless something comes up in the future and I am able to get back on my feet and maybe play again...but only if this world is still around. I planned on retiring after this world anyhow.
"

Gammy = guilty as charged

LIAR

DeletedUser

Its been a while since we had stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: C²
Side 2:
Tribes: Plight, *MK*, Sunny

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,089
Side 2: 145
Difference: 944

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10,089,495
Side 2: 1,402,566
Difference: 8,686,929

chart

MichielK

Errrrrm if u read back ive only come on here to counter Gammys threats, lies and insults hes thrown at me. And all ive done is posted FACTS.

All you've done is post the same meaningless and useless little fact over and over and over. We get war stats here once every week or so, but you insist on keeping a running count of the Gammy versus Ende score, which does not influence the war significantly, let alone that it is a stand-alone war in itself. Yes, the count is a fact, but being factual does not make it interesting and post-worthy news. If you do not understand the difference, click on the spoiler.

[SPOIL]
If this thread was a wartime newspaper, here's how it would look:

London Times - Tuesday June 6, 1944

According to reliable sources, private first class Hermann Mannheim stubbed his toe today while guarding an office in Berlin. The toe in question is rumored to be the big toe on the left foot. Early reports state that the injury is not serious, though people who witnessed the event speak of a possible damaged nail.

When asked about his injuries, private Mannheim assured his friends and family that he would be back on active duty within 2 days. This newspaper's military expert John Knowitall has a different view: "Stubbed toes can cause serious pain and suffering, and have been known to decrease combat abilities for up to a week. Due to private Mannheim's reduced ability to run or use his feet as weapons, security around the office building he was guarding will be seriously compromised. A replacement will need to be recruited and trained, the boot which should have protected the toe must be inspected for damage and construction flaws, and the toe may have hit a vital part of the building structure, leaving it vulnerable in case of bombing."

Private Mannheim has been a member of the German army for 4 years, and received his promotion to private first class after a mere 28 months of service. He is an avid hiker, enjoys the fall colors, and hails from Dresden where his wife and two kids will be baking him a pie to lift his spirits and improve his morale.

In other news, some guys landed on a beach somewhere.
[/SPOIL]

I will keep repeating this cos its the only FACT that matters... Gammy managed to take a massive amount of villages from empty and inactive players in a planned ambush. Any of us could do exactly the same thing
Yet none of you ever did. He is accomplishing more than any member of Plight or LSHRV has so far, and that in itself is post-worthy.

And U6... your entire post missed what i said in my previous post... i dont care about how C2 v plight and MK is!!!!!
Then get out of the thread about C² v Plight and *MK* exclamation point exclamation point exclamation point exclamation point exclamation point

DeletedUser

Yet none of you ever did. He is accomplishing more than any member of Plight or LSHRV has so far, and that in itself is post-worthy.

Absolutely correct... thats cos no one else turned on their own team... no one else obviously wanted the title of being the biggest traitor in the history of W16... does gammy get a special cap for that achivement?... now thats also post-worthy

Oh and its alright for Gammy and your guys to stand on here and slate me whenever u like but its not ok for me to post retaliation... ok ill remember that...

FYI its post #639 from Gammy which provoked this latest exchange... if u wanna practice what u preach then tell your new monkey to stop trying to insult and provoke me on here then ill happily stay off 'your' forums and u wont have to read the home truths which have clearly upset u.

DeletedUser58923

*sigh*

im gone for a few days due to a move and i come back hoping this thread was at least somewhat back on topic and i log on to be utterly disappointed.

anyone who has ever read a post from either of you know this simple fact: ende dislikes gammy, gammy dislikes ende. WE GET IT. can we all move on to more interesting things like the war as a whole? or do we have to create a completely new thread for that? even though this is SUPPOSED to be the thread for that...

sheesh

DeletedUser78416

My god, Ende...

You are truly as dense as the morning fog aren't you.

You post my actual quote from my declaration on you, which clearly shows me NOT saying anywhere in it that you would be erased from this world.

Pwned yourself yet again...that is fantastic.
lol4.gif

I never said you would be 'erased'...thats another made up fictional quote jutted from the mind of mr sim city. Much like Ol Melly was being 'purified' with pain and torture in braveheart (where I got the quote from and even posted a picture of the dude who said it in the movie)
smilestar.gif

...my intentions were to 'purify' you with a little beatdown, nothing more. See what I did there?

You get yourself all worked up over crap thats not even said...it's from your weirdo imagination and taking things out of context...waaay out of context. :lol:

The thing I like the most is how you say I'm the traitor, yet you care nothing about the vills Plight is losing, you don't support former =HRV= up front and you have made zero attempts to move forward to help them out.

If I'm a traitor, what in the world are you?

Gamecat...there is an ignore button if you don't wish to read our posts...:icon_rolleyes:

MichielK

Absolutely correct... thats cos no one else turned on their own team...

Here we go again:

1. Gammy left HRV 8 months before he joined C². Eight months. Did he sign a lifetime contract or something?
  2. HRV merged twice in that timeframe, and transferred a huge amount of accounts to offworlders. Are there even 10 players left in Plight who used to play with Gammy?
  3. Gammy voiced his disapproval of LSHRV and Plight numerous times on the public forums. He made his opinion of his former tribe known loud and clear. What did Plight do about this except ignore it?
Gammy was never a member of Plight, never played with 80-90% of Plight's members, and publicly disagreed with them. How on earth does that constitute 'turning on his own team'?

This is getting really old, and your inability to stay on topic or have a constructive discussion is worse than Gammy ever was. I'm now seriously considering simply putting you on ignore where you belong...does that perhaps give you an indication of how far round the bend you've gone?

DeletedUser

This is getting really old, and your inability to stay on topic or have a constructive discussion is worse than Gammy ever was. I'm now seriously considering simply putting you on ignore where you belong...does that perhaps give you an indication of how far round the bend you've gone?

I seem to remember you using that feature on another prominent member of this thread. :lol:

MichielK

I seem to remember you using that feature on another prominent member of this thread. :lol:

In a similar 'discussion', too. As I've said a number of pages back, Ende is now out-Gammying the old Gammy :lol:

DeletedUser78416

Im all gammyed out now. There is no getting through his thick skull. It's hard to pwn someone that never realizes, or is too ignorant to realize, that not only is he pwning himself in near bouts every post he makes, but several other people are pwning him as well.

He is impervious to self shame apparently :lol:

Plus I have a hard time conveying my point in a consolidated, short fashion...and Im sure some are perturbed by having to read long posts (which is funny in itself because nobody is forcing them to read them, yet some just have to post to complain about it anyways...)

So with that said, Ende is dead to me on these forums now. I'll contain my laughter at him for when he breaks out the violin and websters dictionary of excuses...once the reaper comes knocking.
1zm1e85_th.jpg