The Last Great Betrayal

DeletedUser

So you guys aren't going for the fastest finished world? Does nobling barbs help the world finish? :S

RagePBJ

Oh hello. This will be fun.

Been waiting for someone to use my 1.5 million packets on.

DeletedUser

Oh hello. This will be fun.

Been waiting for someone to use my 1.5 million packets on.

I wish too. Well as usual Dvader are always slow to response. Just stop talking and get back to business. But seeing you guys back, I am very happy.

DeletedUser

i would like some normal XVI members take on this. i would like to know if they knew about the deal or if they are happy going to war with friends of 2 years because of barbs and their leaders making them out to be people that can only take barbs :icon_sad:

will they even be allowed to post :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Could someone from XVI please answer these questions? I am beyond curious.

1. Not everyone in XVI is participating. Why?

2. Why are barbs so important? I am not interested in hearing how DVader denied you barbs, I am really wondering why you wanted them in the first place.

Graci!

valk

XVI get pulled through the world by DVADER and now they're sticking the knife in. Nice one lads :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser86150

„Why of course the people don’t want war… That is understood. But after all it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship …Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.“
Hermann Goering

Hanz3l

i would like some normal XVI members take on this. i would like to know if they knew about the deal or if they are happy going to war with friends of 2 years because of barbs and their leaders making them out to be people that can only take barbs :icon_sad:

will they even be allowed to post :icon_surprised:

They are not allowed to post. Mike if i remember right doesnt take orders from even darth himself. Hes probably the best they got. Played alongside our beloved hcftw in w16. So i dont think he will be a pushover. Everyone else unlikely they post. They got a friendly mail not allowing them to do so. Perhaps even reminded on skype. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

You are serious? They are forbidden to post? And it is XVI accusing DVader leadership of being unkind? Wow.

Okay, so could anyone who is allowed to post from XVI, please answer my questions?

1. Not everyone in XVI is participating. Why?

2. Why are the barbs so important? I am not interested in hearing how DVader denied you barbs, I am really wondering why you wanted them in the first place.

DeletedUser

This is quite humorous. Having a war is almost worth it just to be able to read the posts in this topic alone.

And yes, Mike is quite good.

DeletedUser

I love it how after all XVI's complaining, the target(s) they go far had absolutely nothing to do with anything. That's sticking to morals that is.. ¬_¬

DeletedUser

They are not allowed to post.

and we're the dictatorship that has been bullying XVI? sounds like they do a good enough job of that themselves :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Pain, its good to see you are still alive. Too bad V didn't survive to this point. ;)