The Last Great Betrayal

Hanz3l

War War never changes. Neither do the backstabbing some of the people of this world do. Our allies for the longest time ever. Our brothers in arms. Allies since the early weeks of this world dissolving the last alliance. Like any alliance there have been differences. There have been problems. Problems which diplomacy and a cool head have solved.

But the stupidity the blindness of some players in XVI our longterm allies. Has changed this. So close to the end of the world. One of the fastest to be won. Now forever changed. Dvader had its chance to cause some major damage to hurt our friends. When we were called upon we finished up your wars. We acquired accounts for our allies to eat up. And this is our re-payment. In our time of need in our time where we should be united as one looking forward to an end we both worked so hard to get this is what we get.

To you members of XVI loyal to the alliance loyal to the friendship we had and shared I call upon you. This is going to be a long drawn out war. One were brother fights brother.

Perhaps the last time i work my magic in espionage...

Game on

Victor signing back into w36. One of Many to return.

ausmark

Welcome back Vic,

Was hoping never to have to bring you and everyone else out of retirement but this world will not be finishing quickly as we hoped. We were not far away from having achieved a remarkably quick Alliance win.

I was not part of DVader when HCFTW, Jamie Red, Noobish and others struck the Alliance but have adhered to it all the way since I joined... even when pressured to let it go.

I have had innumerable mail over the last year from XVI and Dvader members pleading with me to honour the Alliance and my position has always been to not break it as it goes back to a promise made a long time ago.

It needs to be understood here that DVader did not break the Alliance - we were attacked by a Tribe with immoral leaders.

DeletedUser

Hey Vic, nice to hear from you again. Hopefully we have a chance to see our friends.

DeletedUser

VICS BACK!

Looks like this world still as some life in it, and I'm looking forward to winning this world the way it should be won!

DeletedUser

not even an official decleration from them? bit of a poor show there.
oh well.
let the war commence, good luck all.

DeletedUser

get it right guys and girls. XVI had cleaned up our side of the world and have had to resort to taking 3000 point barbs because there is nothing else left on our side. building the villas is not much fun :icon_cry:

when XVI leadership asked our "allies" if we could take 9000 point barbs across the boarder, we was told they was all claimed! and then suddenly non active accounts started taking some of these barbs that have been sat there for months. not the act of an allie, is it??? perhaps you are scared of XVI taking the number1 spot?

then we was told if we wanted the villas we had to clean your NOMAD mess up! (we have cleaned our side up long ago)
we was told for every 1 barb we took, we had to take a NOMAD villa.

for them that dont know, NOMAD left dvader months ago and the "MIGHTY" dvader carnt even clean a few million points up :lol:

XVI have always been honourable and done everything for this great alliance but enough is enough, we dont like being talked down too and now you will feel the might of the Great XVI war machine! :icon_cool:

oh and you sat and watched XVI fight [V] and then joined the war when XVI had already won. you then got accounts that XVI had made quit from a crubbling [V]
some [V] joined XVI and some joined dvader, the rest were eaten or went barb but XVI won the war long before you joined in. :icon_rolleyes:

p.s. XVI are very loyal ....... to XVI! anyways words are cheap, let the stats do the talking :icon_evil:

ancient mariner

Seems Like Dvader now needs a warhead missing from there arsenal.M Waiting for my call :)

ancient mariner

oh and you sat and watched XVI fight [V] and then joined the war when XVI had already won. you then got accounts that XVI had made quit from a crubbling [V]
some [V] joined XVI and some joined dvader, the rest were eaten or went barb but XVI won the war long before you joined in.

When you dont know the story how V fell then u should shut up.Ask darthboru if it wasnt for Dvader V could not have disbanded.

DeletedUser

when XVI leadership asked our "allies" if we could take 9000 point barbs across the boarder, we was told they was all claimed! and then suddenly non active accounts started taking some of these barbs that have been sat there for months. not the act of an allie, is it??? perhaps you are scared of XVI taking the number1 spot?

Referring to myself, LG, and GD here? Those barbs were from one of our closest friends in-game, of course we would come back to take his villages, we can't let all of his hard work go down the drain, and as his close mates, it's only right (in our minds atleast) to do something about his villages. As for the scurf account, that got a new owner just as unknown went barb, Squire had been active for a while, only queen was sat.

There's no problem with cleaning out NOMAD is there?! You would rather sit and take barbs than actively take part in something? Now that shows what type of players you are, clearly lazy, and don't want an active fight. If I were feasting on 2k barbs I would have jumped at the chance of having a fight, which is partly why I got back onto my account.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hmm, cleaning up our end of the world.....i think we may have got there before NOMAD split and half the reason for that is for some reason there was more of an interest in taking pains barbs instead of cleaning up buspar et all and left most of us sitting on our hands waiting for them to be dealt with.

as per the barbs, XVI were offered a deal, well only xvi leadership may know of this, that included barbs on our side providing they did what they were complainig about and helped finish off the world but i guess if they fight back its not worth it eh XVI :p

TBH this has got to be the most piss poor declaration (well when it comes anyway) that there has ever been, breaking an alliance that we have fought for for ages considering the crap we have had to put up with, over not being able to take barbs in DVADER territory. just confirms what most people know about XVI in that a grey vill takes priority and in some cases is the only priority.

i personally find this massivly hypocritical considering the response a member of ours recieved from Darth about an account that had a co take a few barbs over the agreed border, then to break the alliance about not being able to take barbs on our side. reeks more of XVI getting scared about a few accounts going inactive while theres nothing left to do - even though they were offered an option.

welcome back to your DVADER accounts guys, they might have looked inactive but hardly so ;)

DeletedUser86150

I'm feeling forced to participate in this so named war...

Of course the first stats will be in the favor of the attackers.

The break of the alliance and the high stats proves that we were involved in war, planned long time ago from our so called ally.

We didn't expected this traitor's move and we will loose some villages in the area close to our "friends"...

Let we see the stats in the future.

Good luck anyway.

DeletedUser

You know, I was initially against this whole war thing, being in XVI from the start of this world and knowing that neither tribe would have been where they ended up without the endgame alliance. Resentment of Dvader actions was to the point where I was being called a traitor by other XVI players because I argued against going to war.

But what finally pushed me over the edge was the mean-spirited selfishness of your leaders. We waited and waited and waited (and then waited some more) for you guys to finish off Nomads, a two-person tribe. And for what seemed like 3-5 months we waited. And for most of that time, huge swaths of big barbs sat just across our borders, ignored by dvader literally for months. And then we started talking to dvader leaders about them letting us take those barbs. And that dragged on and on. Finally I thought we had an agreement that we could take the barbs if we agreed to a shared planner. Then Ausmark threw a monkey wrench in, saying that we could take one barb for each Nomad vill we eliminated!

WTH? You guys can't take care of a two-person tribe that is 1/100th your size? And they're still standing there after months? And now you try to make us defeat them for you? And then when we refused to do your dirty work for you, that's when we were suddenly told that all the hundreds of barbs were all claimed and several long-dormant accounts lurched into action and started taking them.

That's when I gave up on dvader, or at least on your leaders. To selfishly horde hundred of barbs while you twiddled away, unable to take out Nomad and we were dying for something to do while we waited, that's just beyond the pale, IMO. Like a little kid who breaks his toys instead of sharing them.

After seeing that act of small-minded selfishness, I agreed to go to war. No sense even being a co-winner with a tribe you feel has screwed you and treated you like dirt. And I enthusiastically helped plan the war, as the loyalty I'd long felt to dvader had been worn down to nothing.

I'm sure you see everything differently. And I know the people who've been long-gone are getting only what Ausmark and the other leaders want them to know, but this has been a crappy deal for XVI for a while now. I'm sure none of you will believe it, but you blew it. The barbs were just the last straw; that's not what this is about. If you guys had treated us more like friends and allies, instead of dogs to mistreat and order around, this world would have soon been over and you could have considered yourselves the winners. As it is, you may still win it or we may win it but it's going to take a long time.

ancient mariner

mike bro your story seems bit like me , after doing a lot of work for vader i was treated like dirt .bro if u have any inactive small frontline account just message me on skype i will love to wreck some goonies cause of whom my work for Dvader seems to be forgotten.

Hanz3l

I read the skype chats if by making your tribe wait its leaving the chat throwing a fit like darth boru and not agreeing to a shared planner. Then yes Dvader totally hurt your tribe. We will finish this war up for you ;)

DeletedUser

And for most of that time, huge swaths of big barbs sat just across our borders, ignored by dvader literally for months.

yes because they are barbs

And then we started talking to dvader leaders about them letting us take those barbs. And that dragged on and on. Finally I thought we had an agreement that we could take the barbs if we agreed to a shared planner. Then Ausmark threw a monkey wrench in, saying that we could take one barb for each Nomad vill we eliminated!

sounds again like you value barbs more than the alliance

To selfishly horde hundred of barbs

seriously wtf lol

Like a little kid who breaks his toys instead of sharing them.

was this before or after darth threw a hissy fit at the few 2k barbs that was taken by someones coplayer and ordered them the be given back under the agreement of the alliance.......oh yeah after he did.

After seeing that act of small-minded selfishness

are you on about darth in the above point? i could be as childish and say 'well he started it bla bla bla'

The barbs were just the last straw; that's not what this is about.

i think you'll find that you mention them in nearly every point you make so it would be a simple assumption that it was all about them

this world would have soon been over and you could have considered yourselves the winners.

it would be if you hadnt drove a couple of guys that formed NOMAD into boredom and left pretty much for something to do because again, the barbs were there and you would rather hit them than the buspar tribe that was around then, or when you had the opportunity to come across our borders in a deal that involved NOMAD and barbs but again because you had to actually do something and hit something that may throw a nuke back it was rebuffed

personally every point is about barbs and you are doing nothing to make anyone think otherwise about XVI being nothing but barb noblers. why would you even want barbs? why not take the deal and finish off NOMAD with us after being told you can come across into our territory and end the world liek you claim to want to? no, again the barbs are protrity. after all this time taking barbs and the 2k ones along the border at that, all it looks like your doing is building a wall against us (and you have to wonder why that would be when we didnt feel the need to protect ourselves against any impending invasion) or trying to take eveything in sight and out point us.

DeletedUser74958

So you broke the alliance because you wanted to take barbs instead of helping end the world by nobling Nomad?

*activates premium*

DeletedUser

Make peace not war.

Please.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This whole thing is a charade shrouded in the petite testosterone-fuelled complaints of a few, ill-informed and childish players. I'm not naming names, because everyone with an ounce of sense, camaraderie, and respect for the opposing tribe knows who they are.

This is going to drag on for a long time, until someone [/few] decides to stop wielding their e-shlong around.