The Last Great Betrayal

valk

1. as you keep saying the current members of XVI did not make this agreement...... there was also weeks of warning unless your a noob?

2. dvader members sound kinda butt hurt??? sitting all those accounts getting u down? :lol:

3. our name is Xterminating Village Idiots.... hence YOU\DVADER being the Village Idiots we Xterminate

just for the record.... XVI is very active and DVADER has lots of accounts that are sat <-- i presume this is why u are butt hurt and the fact that you presumed this world was won by your in-active tribe then oh noes the ENDGAME has arrived and the other tribe is active! :icon_eek:

lets go and sound butt hurt on the externals! <--- this measure is to prolly get some ex-36 players back to fill accounts

and the main reason most XVI dont post or reply is because we do our talking with :axemen::axemen::axemen: :icon_twisted:

anyways words are cheap, let the stats do the talking

If Societe hadnt already posted his one liner i would have said that this would have been the worst post ever haha. You talk like XVI havent got sit accounts. In fact theres a vicious rumour going round that a few of your backline accounts are pritty inactive :icon_wink:

You seem to be pointing out that you lot are active perhaps there is something to hide there?

So yes lets get them stats doing the talking Queen :icon_wink:

Side 1:
Tribes: DVADER
Side 2:
Tribes: XVI

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 31
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 339,179
Side 2: 282,164
Difference: 57,015

chart

Might be worth checking the recent stats before coming here posting trash ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yep, will be a long war. no sense in either side talking numbers for a long time yet.

ancient mariner

Queen Maria you really are great skilled player.And i cant imagine how people like you and some of more Village Idots in your tribe can time those holy cow noble trains with so many nukes landing just an hour before nobles.

On contrary note except injustice system , none of the other guys (pointing to players like you queen maria) even sent a train in milisec.I got many noble trains on my villages that were in range of about 40 sec to 24 minutes.Although those reports are gone , but funnier part was all nobles were sent from same villages and most of the time the 2,3,4 nobles had 100 hc or lc in them.Damn i am not worthy enough to snipe those holy cow pero milk boobies of Queen Almighty.So this time around Dvader is more active and lets see how your these trains fair against our active war machines.

Injustice System you are a good and worthy opponent to take on , thats my honest calculation from war.

DeletedUser

Well, can you tell us which accounts are considered inactive? Looking at info I could see in TWStats, it appeared to me that about 45 of dvader's 60 or so accounts were essentially inactive. Please list for us which ones should be considered inactive. Or would it be easier to list the active accounts?

I'm going to kind, and assume you're not completely stupid. The inactive accounts are obvious - they're the ones you've been nobling the crap out of since this war began. I imagine, if you don't already know, you could find out on twstats.

Then take a look at the relative caps excluding these players (and other stats too..?). Just to see how things measure up.

As a VERY quick estimate, I figure 1009 villas so far nobled by yooz guys have been on inactive accounts since the war began.

The total current caps are: 447 vs. 1474 [DVD vs. XVI]

Remove the 1009, and you get 447 vs. 465

The majority of these remaining caps have been on players so deep inside XVI territory, that they were impossible to hold given the sudden nature of the declaration.

I'll admit the OD stats, are terrible for us currently. But, we're still yet to see any real impact. Even if you took 465-500 villas from active accounts, it's been 38 days so far. That's about 13-14/day total caps, not net caps. Considering the amount of crap being hurled at Vader on here, it's not justified by the stats (even if this is a rough estimation - you guys do your own).

I've seen first-hand what your 'top' players are capable of, and it's kinda pathetic, or at least nothing to go boasting about while slating the opposition at the same time. In fact, the only player that's been slightly fun so far, has been li'l rala65 (kudos to the man!).

Screw past politics, it's not important. I know for a fact that many of your players aren't happy with this war, so I guess we'll have to see what happens in the near future!

In the mean time, XVI, shut the hell up and show us your amazing talents.

Oh, and whoever is sitting Lein Ad, I hate you ;)

DeletedUser

Sakura, yours is my favorite post so far. :lol:

Logic, humor and reality all in balance.

I'll comment on some of it
Screw past politics, it's not important.
Too true.
I know for a fact that many of your players aren't happy with this war, so I guess we'll have to see what happens in the near future!
Likely not a lot of joy on your side either given whats been posted
In the mean time, XVI, shut the hell up and show us your amazing talents.
Right back at you (not personally, just your mates!)

Cheers and enjoy the war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser86150

Some stats: 146 days war.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 2,746
Side 2: 2,404
Difference: 342

chart

Side 1: 25,748,802
Side 2: 21,514,623
Difference: 4,234,179

chart

------------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 817
Side 2: 1,774
Difference: 957

chart

Side 1: 7,302,904
Side 2: 15,679,568
Difference: 8,376,664

chart

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 337
Side 2: 832
Difference: 495

chart

Side 1: 3,093,223
Side 2: 7,327,903
Difference: 4,234,680

chart

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 82
Difference: 70

chart

Side 1: 115,038
Side 2: 785,115
Difference: 670,077

chart

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 50
Difference: 44

chart

Side 1: 57,292
Side 2: 490,793
Difference: 433,501

chart

=========================================================================

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 152
Side 2: 111
Difference: 41

chart

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 50
Difference: 44

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 605,195
Side 2: 976,996
Difference: 371,801

chart

Side 1: 57,292
Side 2: 490,793
Difference: 433,501

chart

=====================================================================

The last stats I posted just to show how pathetic conquests XVI made with the try to keep some villages for the stats.

Even in war the barbnoblers doesn't lost their habits....

Great power!

:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

To comment on the above, XVI is nobling out one of their own (qazkurei) so its not all about nobling barbs in the backfield. The recent stats however do paint a grim but accurate picture as to how the war has turned.

Starting at 3 months back Dvader was averaging 2 enemy conquers for every one of XVI, in the last month that advantage crept up to 2.5 to one and it has accelerated to where in the last 24 or 48 hrs (take your pick, not much difference) it is 7 or 8 to one.

Anyone know when XVI had a winning day against XVI?

SATISFIED, sakura-chan18?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Might wanna edit that last line temlam :p

The only time they ever had a winning day was when they were nobling our as of then inactive front line/deep territory villas/players.

Since then, not a single successful (or even moderately successful) op or decent effort has been made by a single player against a single member of vader.

This way this war was going to go was dictated as soon as the knife came out the back. Final words: See you on the West rim ex-vi.

Oh, and JEEEEE-zeus, can you guys noble something that isn't barbs? Wading into K15 is worse than when we were back in GUNZ. No.2 tribe, with none of the skill. Second final words: Baseball, shoelace, and game.

Hanz3l

During the course of our wonderful world 36 we have seen many interesting players. From legends to elitists to players who were here to have fun. But none like our very loveable gummy bear (as i refer to him) darth boru. He's by no doubt a strange persona. One of whom im curious to find out more on. A wise german general once said the following things:

"But courage which goes against military expediency is stupidity, or, if it is insisted upon by a commander, irresponsibility."
Erwin Rommel

"Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning."
Erwin Rommel

XVI once proud ally of Dvader brothers in arms even; were led by some of the finest players this game has produced. But like any great empire power greed deception took control; and that same proud tribe begins to collapse. Like the Roman Empire fighting the barbarian hordes XVI now through sheer manipulation and deception fights their own former friends neighbors and tribemates. When will the tyranny stop darth? When will you wake up and realize theres no winning this war. You now fight the tribe The Originals. You recently after hitting every inactive dvader had lost the power over stats. The Darkside answered the motherlands call returned to fight; former enemies friends and new faces took up arms for us. Has anyone done the same for you?

I ask anyone left in XVI think and open your eyes. This war is as good as won by the darkside. Surrender now and take your rightful place on the winning team. Two wars and incompetent leadership is this really where u want to be when the holidays are right around the corner?

Btw darth i promised you i would get spies in your tribe. I own everyone u ever trusted. All of them in my right hand pocket. There's no escaping fate.

DeletedUser

Btw darth i promised you i would get spies in your tribe. I own everyone u ever trusted. All of them in my right hand pocket. There's no escaping fate.

Well... even in XVI council. Do you know who?

DeletedUser

and the main reason most XVI dont post or reply is because we do our talking with :axemen::axemen::axemen: :icon_twisted:

[/I]anyways words are cheap, let the stats do the talking

so duane? how're those stats there lookin'?

those axemen get lost?
- yeah thought so...

Hanz3l

so duane? how're those stats there lookin'?

those axemen get lost?
- yeah thought so...

Wicked!!! For our enemies talking big means winning. :lol: But no matter where they hide no matter what they do. Divine Injustice will reign upon them from the heavens. I bet i could get the last remaining ultra-loyalists to leave. Shall we see what they require to crack?

DeletedUser

I'm late to the party (not an original, not a replacement, just late) but it's sad to see whats happened to XVI - XVI should have been there to the end, partnered w/ Dvader as world conquerors and achieving a "from the beginning to the end honoring of an alliance", but we (former XVI'ers) were betrayed internally and now we have to live on as something else.

Oh well, one thing I've learned in all this is that Dvader make great partners.

Thanks for the opp., too bad I had to choose between great partners (XVI and Dvader), between loyalties (tribe and alliance) but ultimately that alliance was something worth preserving and manipulation should be punished, honor and respect should be rewarded/recognised.

Met new players, learned new skills, deepened some contacts. All in all this is a good thing.

Go Dvader.

DeletedUser

LOL what happened to XVI and who is W16? Bet you idiots wish you didn't stir the pot a few months ago eh goatse?

DeletedUser

LOL what happened to XVI

same thing that happens to any who rise against the dark side
they fall... they fail.... they get big ouchies

and who is W16?

W16 would be the few who awoke to find they were being led by a paranoid-delusional leprechaun with a napoleon complex....
they rethought their leadership and the lies that were spoon fed to them
and recreated themselves into something better...

Bet you idiots wish you didn't stir the pot a few months ago eh goatse?

i am sure they are wishing they could undo their betrayal.... their lies to others...