The last stab. "NO-STAB POLICY!"

Discussion in 'World 101' started by Salvador Dali, May 13, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Salvador Dali

Salvador Dali Member

To all forum readers,

My name is Jarno (a player from Dutch servers who is relatively new here), and I have a story to tell. I have been betrayed in a very dirty way by a former friend of mine. Please read both spoilers and help me make the .NET servers "stab-free". I will write a "no stab policy" which I hope all tribes will someday agree to. This policy will expose all stabbers and punish them accordingly. This makes the game more fun to all. I will write all the details and all the tribes have to put on their profile is: "We agree to the no-stab policy as dictated on the forum and will uphold it's values!".

"I :heart: GenesisCommander"

This was the level of trust I had in this guy, and this was horribly misplaced.

Hello everyone (All former members of .TC. who were strung along by the lies of Genesiscommander and invited to his "new tribe" used to circumvent the NAP we had with jager),

Summary of what happened:
    Time for clarification. I (Salvador Dali) founded the tribe .TC. and invited a couple promising players and a friend Kalypso. from a Dutch server. Not many of you know me, since I play on Dutch servers. There I like to hold myself and my tribe to a high moral standard. The last 1/2 days I had to deal with a family tragedy and an emergency. I saw no other choice than to let my friend GenesisCommander sit my account. The day before I left something happened with him, and I'll clarify it all. He had iincinerate as a noble target but accidentally invited him. I told him that we as a tribe have high moral standards so we can't kick him and noble him. I helped him search another target and talked with him about the possibilities. He than suggested that the player Vice should get kicked from Jager (We had a NAP with that tribe). I told him no repeatably, but he kept pressing. He would organize this by sending Jager's tribe leader an invite and convince him to kick his target. I'll share our chats below! I just got back to my account and I am not sure what happened. It appears that GenesisCommander started a new tribe so he could attack his target at Jager. He did all this WITHOUT MY CONSENT OR KNOWLEDGE and has betrayed my trust in him. This dirty play shall not be condoned, and I find it hard to believe that the person I trusted with the day to day management with the tribe has done this. It appears that his noble train hit a wall (Vice's) village. I got the message he sent to all of you, in which he stated he did 90% of the work. I find this a horribly bad statement and a terrible lie. I have written the tribe policy and recruited as many people as he did and had contact with all of you. He misused the fact that he sat my account and betrayed me really hard. Now here is my suggestion;

- You guys get back to .TC., not GenesisCommander of course.
    - We invite his target Vice to our tribe, and destroy the traitor GenesisCommander
    - We proceed to hold ourself to a high moral standard, and do not use dirty tricks (Like I stated in the tribal policy)

Chats:
    I hope to restore your trust in .TC. and will share our chats below (Dutch will be translated below.)
    Some chats were on Skype, I'll send screenshots of our chat there tomorrow.
    He forwarded a chat with the leader of Jager, and this is where Carlo said he wanted to join .TC.

GenesisCommander then used this to ask him to kick Vice

Here is another chat where someone warned me for this player:

Skype chats will follow tomorrow, forgot my charger for my laptop due to the immediate family tragedy.

Added later:

Some more side notes,
    - [player]genesiscommander[/player] nearly started the war with [ally]300[/ally] simply by being stupid. I had diplomatic talks with them and fixed it, even got them as far as to clear a village for us.
    - While sitting my acc he did nothing, no farming or building
    - What happened to me personally is that I suddenly got a call from my grandma telling me that my grandfather was rushed to the hospital and now he is unresponsive. She couldn't contact the rest of my family so she told me. I grabbed all my stuff and took a 1.5h train ride over there and in the train I talked with Genesis on how to solve his issue and what he should do on my account. I forgot my charger because I rushed off to my grandfather without a thought. Luckily my grandfather has survived the ordeal, but he is still in the hospital on a breathing mechanism. The doctors told him that he'll live another day, but probably with weak lungs and breathing issues.

On .NL servers stabs are not tolerated. I personally think this makes the game more fun for all. I will punish all who stab, regardless of whether they used to be my friend. I believe that together we can make the .NET servers a cleaner place!

GenesisCommander likes this.
  2. crimsoni

crimsoni Contributing Poster

I simply can’t believe the nerve of that guy.

3. Choco Death

Choco Death Contributing Poster

I am pro stab and therefore will be creating the Anti No-Stab Policy. Policy literature to soon follow...

GenesisCommander and NuMbA like this.
  4. saswata

saswata New Member

This is outrageous. TW is often filled with all sorts of stab. Yet, surprisingly moral standard remained all through a cherished value for the community not often in fulfillment but in violation! paradox!
    TBH, in W 101, .TC. looked promising - sad to hear they are in an ordeal.
    Happy to hear that your granddad has come round.

Salvador Dali likes this.
  5. GenesisCommander

GenesisCommander Non-stop Poster

Let's elaborate this story.

We have built .TC. - you did nothing, the only position you had was duke but the tribe's success was due to us. You can not tell us what to do or where to go. All members except for Kalypso and yourself have come from us, dealing with them. You did not invite promising players, in matter of fact you were reluctant in accepting us at first.

When we were sitting your account, we did nothing except what you asked us to do: Farm and make sure your warehouse wouldn't overflow.

Now you hold grudges against mainly because we took people to a new tribe, understandable. But don't exaggerate, we didn't disband .TC., send circ's or what so ever from your account. We continued to farm and build your village.

The move against Vice was dirty, I agree but in a day and age where everyone pulls dirty moves, who cares?

Voodoo. likes this.
  6. Salvador Dali

Salvador Dali Member

You are more than welcome to ;)

After a while we'll compare who had more fun in this game alright? It is just more fun for all and less drama. Moreover, stabbing decreases your chances of long term survival.

7. Five Noble Death Punch

Five Noble Death Punch Consumer of Beverages

Sadly enough, on .net a lot of people don't really care what others think. A lot of people here might not even speak your language or have any reason whatsoever to interact with you except for trying to take your villages.

There have always been people who do adhere to certain standards and people who couldn't care less about them. I belong to the former group and it's hard fighting the latter one.
    Mijn advies, geef niet op. Je kan winnen met eerlijk te zijn, maar tis nie makkelijk... Maakt het juist leuk niet? ;)*
    Translatation: "My advice, don't give up. You can still win by being honest, but it's not easy... Makes it more fun though doesn't it?"

Salvador Dali likes this.
  8. Salvador Dali

Salvador Dali Member

Couldn't be more true. Nice to see another Dutch person here. What's your ingame ID? Groetjes maat ;)

9. Five Noble Death Punch

Five Noble Death Punch Consumer of Beverages

Same as my forumname now, I don't play on 101 tho. Only W100 o0
    Oh and Belgian :p Not Dutch ^^

10. GenesisCommander

Which members did you recruit?

All came from us and they all knew that. You're just to slander my name because we took what we built and ontop of that you added the dirty play.
    Why do you think they all joined? If you did so much as you claimed they would've noticed you weren't inactive, but you say we portrayed you as inactive? Never. We portrayed you as an incompetent leader. Long before our decision to attack Vice we had doubts about your leadership capabilities.

11. Salvador Dali

Salvador Dali Member

Allright well that's just perfect. You are a funny guy. Seatlerain, Kalypso, legion, and a couple others. You asked me for a bigger role in the tribe and I granted it. Then you use this to tell everyone you did everything? I am pretty sure that you don't have a future here. Lost your clear on the most ridiculous target. No troops or nobles, just enemies. No friends.Everyone around you dislikes you. Send me a chat now with proof that 4 others thought I was incapable. I think you understand that I have more to do in life than tribalwars. My co's are both on holiday so we are not even full steam.

12. GenesisCommander

Got any proof of us asking for a bigger role? When we joined, you granted EVERYONE the rank baron; we never asked for it. I even advised you not to do, which in return, you listened to me. Kalypso is your friend and the other two I'm frankly not aware of. We have our barrack, stable and workshop working 24/7, you think we don't have troops no more?

13. Salvador Dali

Salvador Dali Member

Last edited: May 15, 2018
  14. GenesisCommander

Adam is our drunken player, he mostly doesn't know where he is at or what's going on. When we discuss to do something; you didn't want us to do so and you're using both against us. Kinda hypocrite. "Look he tried discussing" "You never asked/discussed anything".

Us asking to recruit 15 to 20 members: https://i.imgur.com/PEmltYN.png
    Me asking you why you're giving everyone baron: https://i.imgur.com/3UIsWve.png (GenCOM: Why do you give everyone the baron role?) (Salvador: No specific reason) I asked after you gave Drack or whatever his name was also baron role.

P.s Vice doesn't got enough troops to do so.

15. GenesisCommander

16. Salvador Dali

Salvador Dali Member

17. Salvador Dali

Salvador Dali Member

Salvador Dali May 13, 13:40
    So... Still playing? Lost a nuke and nobles...

GenesisCommander May 15, 11:25
    We'll keep playin' :D

Salvador Dali May 15, 11:29
    Good. Now do you at least have the balls to apologize? The thing that I dislike the most is that you portrayed me like I destroyed the tribe.

Salvador Dali May 15, 11:41
    While going to my dying grandfather... Nice! Absolute gem of a move. Also nice that you lost your full clear and nobles on a target I told you would be impossible. Also very nice!

GenesisCommander May 15, 11:43
    The time for words is over, time to put action in place. anything my cos did was to benefit the acct, so I leave it at that. if you want to keep talking I suggest you buy a mirror and carryout any conversations with yourself, otherwise leave us alone.

-Gon

Salvador Dali May 15, 11:45
    Ah another player on the acc. Nice to meet you my friend! Your CO's have terrible judgement and are just plain **********. I suggest finding co's who play the game fairly.

GenesisCommander May 15, 14:01
    You asked for a sitter without reason, so don't use your dying grandfather to make some random player on this game look worse.

At least have some self respect and don't drag your dying grandfather into this, you stated you would be away for two days.

Salvador Dali May 15, 14:18
    What? That's just offensive and wrong.

GenesisCommander May 15, 14:21
    It is, so why are you using your dying grandfather as some bullshit excuse? You never stated you were going away for your grandfather, you said that you'd be away for two days, no reason.

Salvador Dali May 15, 14:22
    Yeah I didn't really feel like discussing any of this

Salvador Dali May 15, 14:22
    So I just said I had to go...

GenesisCommander May 15, 14:25
    Yeah so why are you dragging your grand father into this entire story? We had no idea of your dying grandfather, he does not belong in this story.

Try portraying yourself more and more as a victim. Poor Jarno, GenCOM "betrayed" him when he was visiting his dying grandfather. Whilst in reality, we never betrayed you, we didn't make use of your dying grandfather and you are not a victim. You just got played.

Poor Jarno.

Salvador Dali May 15, 14:29
    You really are a joker. I brought him into the story to put things in perspective.

Whilst in reality you portrayed me like I wasn't active in the tribe while I was absent. You made a new tribe to circumvent the NAP with Jager and brought everyone along the ride. You betrayed my trust. You didn't "play" me. You just lost a good friend in me, lost a nuke and four nobles, lost the trust of people around you... Whilst I learned that a certain person would not be worth my time this game. Looks like you played yourself :wink:

[/quote]

18. GenesisCommander

Poor Salvador.

Voodoo. and Salvador Dali like this.
  19. Voodoo.

Voodoo. Still Going Strong

GenCom for God!
    [​IMG]

GenesisCommander likes this.
  20. GenesisCommander