The last stab. "NO-STAB POLICY!"

Salvador Dali

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
To all forum readers,

My name is Jarno (a player from Dutch servers who is relatively new here), and I have a story to tell. I have been betrayed in a very dirty way by a former friend of mine. Please read both spoilers and help me make the .NET servers "stab-free". I will write a "no stab policy" which I hope all tribes will someday agree to. This policy will expose all stabbers and punish them accordingly. This makes the game more fun to all. I will write all the details and all the tribes have to put on their profile is: "We agree to the no-stab policy as dictated on the forum and will uphold it's values!".

"I :heart: GenesisCommander"

This was the level of trust I had in this guy, and this was horribly misplaced.

Hello everyone (All former members of .TC. who were strung along by the lies of Genesiscommander and invited to his "new tribe" used to circumvent the NAP we had with jager),

Summary of what happened:
Time for clarification. I (Salvador Dali) founded the tribe .TC. and invited a couple promising players and a friend Kalypso. from a Dutch server. Not many of you know me, since I play on Dutch servers. There I like to hold myself and my tribe to a high moral standard. The last 1/2 days I had to deal with a family tragedy and an emergency. I saw no other choice than to let my friend GenesisCommander sit my account. The day before I left something happened with him, and I'll clarify it all. He had iincinerate as a noble target but accidentally invited him. I told him that we as a tribe have high moral standards so we can't kick him and noble him. I helped him search another target and talked with him about the possibilities. He than suggested that the player Vice should get kicked from Jager (We had a NAP with that tribe). I told him no repeatably, but he kept pressing. He would organize this by sending Jager's tribe leader an invite and convince him to kick his target. I'll share our chats below! I just got back to my account and I am not sure what happened. It appears that GenesisCommander started a new tribe so he could attack his target at Jager. He did all this WITHOUT MY CONSENT OR KNOWLEDGE and has betrayed my trust in him. This dirty play shall not be condoned, and I find it hard to believe that the person I trusted with the day to day management with the tribe has done this. It appears that his noble train hit a wall (Vice's) village. I got the message he sent to all of you, in which he stated he did 90% of the work. I find this a horribly bad statement and a terrible lie. I have written the tribe policy and recruited as many people as he did and had contact with all of you. He misused the fact that he sat my account and betrayed me really hard. Now here is my suggestion;

- You guys get back to .TC., not GenesisCommander of course.
- We invite his target Vice to our tribe, and destroy the traitor GenesisCommander
- We proceed to hold ourself to a high moral standard, and do not use dirty tricks (Like I stated in the tribal policy)

Chats:
I hope to restore your trust in .TC. and will share our chats below (Dutch will be translated below.)
Some chats were on Skype, I'll send screenshots of our chat there tomorrow.
He forwarded a chat with the leader of Jager, and this is where Carlo said he wanted to join .TC.

GenesisCommander then used this to ask him to kick Vice

GenesisCommander May 10, 12:46
Thank you, we won't forget this. Glad we're NAPs!

Carlo Colucci May 10, 12:47
Ill be join in TC in future

GenesisCommander May 10, 12:48
Sounds good :)

Here is another chat where someone warned me for this player:

GenesisCommander May 07, 22:23
Incoming: 22.196 20.877 22.676

GenesisCommander May 07, 22:23
So you are aware :D

Salvador Dali May 07, 22:25
in resources?

damn bro

GenesisCommander May 07, 22:25
Ya

how? damnnnn

If we win this world, my co will fly me out for his wedding

So I am gonna tryhard

GenesisCommander May 07, 22:26
Fast fingers is all you need including the PP of course

Salvador Dali May 07, 22:26
I'll try my best to help... Can I become best-man?

GenesisCommander May 07, 22:26
That one you'll have to run by him as I have not even secured my spot in the wedding yet :D

GenesisCommander May 07, 22:38
Heading off now, upgrade rax and stable and shorten time once or twice

GenesisCommander May 07, 22:38
Bye for now and thank you once again

Salvador Dali May 08, 08:15
how did it end with the inc? Your co sent scouts to a guy who countered. I dodged and messaged him.

GenesisCommander May 08, 08:42
Next time don't message him lol but we ate some and they ate some

Salvador Dali May 08, 08:44
Sure... His troops came 2 sec after a farm came back :/

GenesisCommander May 08, 08:47
Shit happens, thanks anyway.

GenesisCommander May 08, 13:15
Hey again, I have a proposal with Kalypso stepping down. Get back to me when you can.

Salvador Dali May 08, 14:45
Hey. Whats up?

GenesisCommander May 08, 14:45
That wasn't me, I'm Jeff atm I think that was Adam

GenesisCommander May 08, 23:55
Can I get the authority to recruit semi-actively 15-20 members, so we get more of a foothold and not rimmed

Salvador Dali May 08, 23:56
sure. recruit some good players though ;)

GenesisCommander May 09, 00:01
Obiously, only the best, my only intention to win this world and hard!

Salvador Dali May 09, 07:37
yo

billadi66 May 09, 06:45
Hi there,

Just some words about [player]genesiscommander[/player].

He wrote to somebody from our tribe last night.

GenesisCommander today at 00:45
But I have nobled your leader on w93, he is bad player

GenesisCommander today at 00:45
Alright, good luck!

Kohl today at 00:44
no thanks

GenesisCommander today at 00:39
Very well, I just got the word from the bossman that I have the authority to start recruiting. I have already secured multiple additional top 20 players that are all very friendly and experienced. Our only agenda is to bring home a world win! Are you interested?

Kohl today at 00:37
hi

GenesisCommander today at 00:34
Hey, how you doing?

This was happened on W 93 ...

I used to play on 93 world and I had a village just near him.

He wrote me first with false words in a false message pretending to have good relations with neighbors.

GenesisCommander on 24.04. at 15:47
Hello fellow neighbor, we on GenesisCommander, Adam, Codi & Gon are personally reaching out to you in search of a personal relationship. We might have reached out once before and maybe even have gotten your help but this is more of a formal and real proposition so to speak. It would entail offensive and defensive measures, both ways. We wish to make it very clear that you would receive word and our word is something we take very seriously. We also guarantee that we are not solely taking advantage of you or attempting to manipulate you. But we won’t bullshit you either, we need the help, we might even be today. This is not a matter for survival for us, we also wish to make that clear, this is about conquering.

What we will offer you is a future here in the area. Might be by simply not farming or nobling you or maybe even helping you defend of a threat or help you clear a villa. As stated earlier this would be a personal relationship and would not reflect upon your or our current tribe. We believe together we could benefit each other both short- and long-term. If you wish to partake or have any questions just send us a message here!
Best regards
GenesisCommander

billadi66on 24.04. at 16:47
Hi there all of you,
Thank you for your message and it is the first time when somebody wrote me such kind of words at this level of the game.
One of my best friends on this world is in your tribe and I used to work close and good with him on other worlds, I did and I hope to do the same on this world too.
Now, looking on the map, also watching the map last days, I saw that your tribe is moving down, to the south so, somehow, I am on this direction (of course talking about the future not at this level).
There aren't relations between our tribes and I'm thinking, again studying the map, that maybe you are going in another direction, like south-west
Please, try to understand that your words are nice and sound's good to me but, because I don't know you, I have to think about twice.
Usually I am a good person and how I could have good relations with my friend I hope to have the same with all of you.
So, keep in touch.
Adrian

GenesisCommander on 24.04. at 16:56
Completely understandable and respectable, maybe we can engage in a relationship down the line. Best of luck to you!

Then I used to talk with him/them on skype and sent me a message for help ...

GenesisCommander on 28.04. at 21:19
Can you please support 005. #3 Kek (405|512) K54 FAST!

billadi66 on 28.04. at 22:25
just a few which are home

But in the meanwhile he scouted me with 400 scouts

GenesisCommander on 28.04. at 22:25
Can u send??? Sorry for attack, only scouts

After I talked with him in the same night, he took my village and then blocked the conversation.

billadi66 on 30.04. at 00:04
so, tmrw I will go out with my son but starting from tuesday I will have more time

GenesisCommander on 29.04. at 21:05
Add my skype! Adamzz.s

billadi66 on 30.04. at 00:00
ok

GenesisCommander on 30.04. at 00:04
Family comes is first.

billadi66 on 30.04. at 00:06
sure
so, here is already 2 a.m.
good night

GenesisCommander on 30.04. at 00:07
Oh okay! Good night, take care

billadi66 on 30.04. at 13:07
why did you take my village?

I think these kind people are false players on this account.
Is only a game and we have to be fair like in the real life.

Thank you.

Respect, Adrian

Salvador Dali May 09, 07:36
Allright, thanks for sending this to me. So you worked together on a personal level and then he nobled you?

krijg dit binnen van een random guy

I got this from a random player, warning about you

GenesisCommander May 09, 08:41
Lijkt enorm faked want ik speel ook op dit account (Jeff) volgens mij is dit of nep of een jaar oud lmak

looks faked, I myself play on this acc too, and this is either fake or a year old lmao

ribalwars.net/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=11047263]GenesisCommander[/url] May 09, 08:42[/u]
Oh ik snap m nevermind

oh I understand it nevermind

Salvador Dali May 09, 09:26
wat is er precies? blijft maar lullen die guy trouwens hahaha

what happened, this guy won't stop talking to me by the way hahaha

GenesisCommander May 09, 09:31
Ik snap m ook niet echt. Speelde zelf toen nog niet op dit account en aangezien w93 eergisteren dicht is gegaan heeft hij wss dat bericht opgeslagen ergens en heeft gewacht tot hij het kan gebruiken. Lol

I don't really understand as well. I didn't play on that account myself, and since world 93 closed yesterday he probably saved this message someone and waited until he could use it.

Skype chats will follow tomorrow, forgot my charger for my laptop due to the immediate family tragedy.

Added later:

Some more side notes,
- [player]genesiscommander[/player] nearly started the war with [ally]300[/ally] simply by being stupid. I had diplomatic talks with them and fixed it, even got them as far as to clear a village for us.
- While sitting my acc he did nothing, no farming or building
- What happened to me personally is that I suddenly got a call from my grandma telling me that my grandfather was rushed to the hospital and now he is unresponsive. She couldn't contact the rest of my family so she told me. I grabbed all my stuff and took a 1.5h train ride over there and in the train I talked with Genesis on how to solve his issue and what he should do on my account. I forgot my charger because I rushed off to my grandfather without a thought. Luckily my grandfather has survived the ordeal, but he is still in the hospital on a breathing mechanism. The doctors told him that he'll live another day, but probably with weak lungs and breathing issues.

On .NL servers stabs are not tolerated. I personally think this makes the game more fun for all. I will punish all who stab, regardless of whether they used to be my friend. I believe that together we can make the .NET servers a cleaner place!

DeletedUser91833

This is outrageous. TW is often filled with all sorts of stab. Yet, surprisingly moral standard remained all through a cherished value for the community not often in fulfillment but in violation! paradox!
TBH, in W 101, .TC. looked promising - sad to hear they are in an ordeal.
Happy to hear that your granddad has come round.

DeletedUser119686

Let's elaborate this story.

We have built .TC. - you did nothing, the only position you had was duke but the tribe's success was due to us. You can not tell us what to do or where to go. All members except for Kalypso and yourself have come from us, dealing with them. You did not invite promising players, in matter of fact you were reluctant in accepting us at first.

When we were sitting your account, we did nothing except what you asked us to do: Farm and make sure your warehouse wouldn't overflow.

Now you hold grudges against mainly because we took people to a new tribe, understandable. But don't exaggerate, we didn't disband .TC., send circ's or what so ever from your account. We continued to farm and build your village.

The move against Vice was dirty, I agree but in a day and age where everyone pulls dirty moves, who cares?

Salvador Dali

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I am pro stab and therefore will be creating the Anti No-Stab Policy. Policy literature to soon follow...

You are more than welcome to ;)

After a while we'll compare who had more fun in this game alright? It is just more fun for all and less drama. Moreover, stabbing decreases your chances of long term survival.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
On .NL servers stabs are not tolerated. I personally think this makes the game more fun for all. I will punish all who stab, regardless of whether they used to be my friend. I believe that together we can make the .NET servers a cleaner place!

Sadly enough, on .net a lot of people don't really care what others think. A lot of people here might not even speak your language or have any reason whatsoever to interact with you except for trying to take your villages.

There have always been people who do adhere to certain standards and people who couldn't care less about them. I belong to the former group and it's hard fighting the latter one.
Mijn advies, geef niet op. Je kan winnen met eerlijk te zijn, maar tis nie makkelijk... Maakt het juist leuk niet? ;)*
Translatation: "My advice, don't give up. You can still win by being honest, but it's not easy... Makes it more fun though doesn't it?"

Salvador Dali

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sadly enough, on .net a lot of people don't really care what others think. A lot of people here might not even speak your language or have any reason whatsoever to interact with you except for trying to take your villages.

There have always been people who do adhere to certain standards and people who couldn't care less about them. I belong to the former group and it's hard fighting the latter one.
Mijn advies, geef niet op. Je kan winnen met eerlijk te zijn, maar tis nie makkelijk... Maakt het juist leuk niet? ;)*
Translatation: "My advice, don't give up. You can still win by being honest, but it's not easy... Makes it more fun though doesn't it?"

Couldn't be more true. Nice to see another Dutch person here. What's your ingame ID? Groetjes maat ;)

DeletedUser119686

Fun to see that you do have the balls to reply here. Now let's reply to your post.

I wish you the best of luck in your life, just know that you haven't made mine better. I had 2 rough days this month, and both were made even worse by your actions. I have treated you like a friend and asked you to help me run the tribe. I had such high hopes for TC, you just completely destroyed it with your foul play. I tried to get the players back, but they wanted to wait out the storm. Totally destroyed my tribe!
Which members did you recruit?

All came from us and they all knew that. You're just to slander my name because we took what we built and ontop of that you added the dirty play.
Why do you think they all joined? If you did so much as you claimed they would've noticed you weren't inactive, but you say we portrayed you as inactive? Never. We portrayed you as an incompetent leader. Long before our decision to attack Vice we had doubts about your leadership capabilities.

Salvador Dali

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Allright well that's just perfect. You are a funny guy. Seatlerain, Kalypso, legion, and a couple others. You asked me for a bigger role in the tribe and I granted it. Then you use this to tell everyone you did everything? I am pretty sure that you don't have a future here. Lost your clear on the most ridiculous target. No troops or nobles, just enemies. No friends.Everyone around you dislikes you. Send me a chat now with proof that 4 others thought I was incapable. I think you understand that I have more to do in life than tribalwars. My co's are both on holiday so we are not even full steam.

DeletedUser119686

Allright well that's just perfect. You are a funny guy. Seatlerain, Kalypso, legion, and a couple others. You asked me for a bigger role in the tribe and I granted it. Then you use this to tell everyone you did everything? I am pretty sure that you don't have a future here. Lost your clear on the most ridiculous target. No troops or nobles, just enemies. No friends.Everyone around you dislikes you. Send me a chat now with proof that 4 others thought I was incapable. I think you understand that I have more to do in life than tribalwars. My co's are both on holiday so we are not even full steam.

Got any proof of us asking for a bigger role? When we joined, you granted EVERYONE the rank baron; we never asked for it. I even advised you not to do, which in return, you listened to me. Kalypso is your friend and the other two I'm frankly not aware of. We have our barrack, stable and workshop working 24/7, you think we don't have troops no more?

Salvador Dali

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Got any proof of us asking for a bigger role?

Here is just one of the messages.
upload_2018-5-15_7-56-19.png

But this is just hard to deny:

GenesisCommander May 08, 13:15
Hey again, I have a proposal with Kalypso stepping down. Get back to me when you can.

Salvador Dali May 08, 14:45
Hey. Whats up?

GenesisCommander May 08, 14:45
That wasn't me, I'm Jeff atm I think that was Adam

GenesisCommander May 08, 23:55
Can I get the authority to recruit semi-actively 15-20 members, so we get more of a foothold and not rimmed

Salvador Dali May 08, 23:56
sure. recruit some good players though ;)

Also:

Salvador Dali May 10, 12:59
rustig aan met de posts, doe shit ff in overleg maat

Here I asked you in Dutch to calm down with all the posts and all the things you were doing. You never asked anything or discussed anything, you just invited 10/15 people without discussing. Good job man!

When we joined, you granted EVERYONE the rank baron; we never asked for it.

I gave two people the rank of Baron (You, Kalypso and me). I did give everyone a nickname though. I think you somehow confused those.

I even advised you not to do, which in return, you listened to me. Kalypso is your friend and the other two I'm frankly not aware of.

This is why your statement is so ridiculous. Yes you invited many people, but I did about 1/3 of the invites. That is because I wanted a more slow approach with the best coming to us.

We have our barrack, stable and workshop working 24/7, you think we don't have troops no more?

Probably not enough compared to your surroundings. Vice could noble you easily.

Last edited:

DeletedUser119686

Adam is our drunken player, he mostly doesn't know where he is at or what's going on. When we discuss to do something; you didn't want us to do so and you're using both against us. Kinda hypocrite. "Look he tried discussing" "You never asked/discussed anything".

Us asking to recruit 15 to 20 members: https://i.imgur.com/PEmltYN.png
Me asking you why you're giving everyone baron: https://i.imgur.com/3UIsWve.png (GenCOM: Why do you give everyone the baron role?) (Salvador: No specific reason) I asked after you gave Drack or whatever his name was also baron role.

P.s Vice doesn't got enough troops to do so.

DeletedUser119686

sW9oZZk.png

Salvador Dali

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Adam is our drunken player, he mostly doesn't know where he is at or what's going on. When we discuss to do something; you didn't want us to do so and you're using both against us. Kinda hypocrite. "Look he tried discussing" "You never asked/discussed anything".

What? You missed my point. My point was that you asked for permission to invite people but then you never discussed any invite. So far no real issue, problem is that you used this as evidence that you did everything for the tribe. That's a dirty move.

Us asking to recruit 15 to 20 members: https://i.imgur.com/PEmltYN.png

Already shared the same.

Me asking you why you're giving everyone baron: https://i.imgur.com/3UIsWve.png (GenCOM: Why do you give everyone the baron role?) (Salvador: No specific reason) I asked after you gave Drack or whatever his name was also baron role.

I didn't get what you meant there at the time so I just quickly replied because I was busy. I assumed the "baron role" meant the names I gave everyone. I play on Dutch servers mostly so that's where the disagreement came from.

Salvador Dali

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Salvador Dali May 13, 13:40
So... Still playing? Lost a nuke and nobles...

GenesisCommander May 15, 11:25
We'll keep playin' :D

Salvador Dali May 15, 11:29
Good. Now do you at least have the balls to apologize? The thing that I dislike the most is that you portrayed me like I destroyed the tribe.

Salvador Dali May 15, 11:41
While going to my dying grandfather... Nice! Absolute gem of a move. Also nice that you lost your full clear and nobles on a target I told you would be impossible. Also very nice!

GenesisCommander May 15, 11:43
The time for words is over, time to put action in place. anything my cos did was to benefit the acct, so I leave it at that. if you want to keep talking I suggest you buy a mirror and carryout any conversations with yourself, otherwise leave us alone.

-Gon

Salvador Dali May 15, 11:45
Ah another player on the acc. Nice to meet you my friend! Your CO's have terrible judgement and are just plain **********. I suggest finding co's who play the game fairly.

GenesisCommander May 15, 14:01
You asked for a sitter without reason, so don't use your dying grandfather to make some random player on this game look worse.

At least have some self respect and don't drag your dying grandfather into this, you stated you would be away for two days.

Salvador Dali May 15, 14:18
What? That's just offensive and wrong.

GenesisCommander May 15, 14:21
It is, so why are you using your dying grandfather as some bullshit excuse? You never stated you were going away for your grandfather, you said that you'd be away for two days, no reason.

Salvador Dali May 15, 14:22
Yeah I didn't really feel like discussing any of this

Salvador Dali May 15, 14:22
So I just said I had to go...

GenesisCommander May 15, 14:25
Yeah so why are you dragging your grand father into this entire story? We had no idea of your dying grandfather, he does not belong in this story.

Try portraying yourself more and more as a victim. Poor Jarno, GenCOM "betrayed" him when he was visiting his dying grandfather. Whilst in reality, we never betrayed you, we didn't make use of your dying grandfather and you are not a victim. You just got played.

Poor Jarno.

Salvador Dali May 15, 14:29
You really are a joker. I brought him into the story to put things in perspective.

Whilst in reality you portrayed me like I wasn't active in the tribe while I was absent. You made a new tribe to circumvent the NAP with Jager and brought everyone along the ride. You betrayed my trust. You didn't "play" me. You just lost a good friend in me, lost a nuke and four nobles, lost the trust of people around you... Whilst I learned that a certain person would not be worth my time this game. Looks like you played yourself :wink:

[/quote]