The Last Will and Testament of DaddyRich . .

• Thread starter DeletedUser2299
  • Start date

DeletedUser2299

I answered before I saw your edit :)

Well that put's a little mystery to bed at least ;p

Glad to see you're looking into the diplomat side of things - don't think many people have been particularly impressed with the geezer who's handling things at the moment !!!!

DeletedUser1185

Hey im from LoLa 2 ;)
u really putting all ur plans on a forum???
i dnt really understand why would he go 16 hours to a 300 point village
anyway there are some in Lola who are cool like me :p
16000 points :D
taken
1 afk
1 abandoned
and 1 guy who went for the sm abandoned vilalge tht i sed i was going 4, so i eventually took his main village ;)

well i just noticed you scouted one of my tribes villages now while we haven't declared any official war or otherwise on you,you just might want to make sure your safe where you are,as it goes we have only canceled Diplomatic Relations with LOLA and further more i know of 2 top 10 tribes who have also done so,what can i say your Diplomat is lousy at his job and you guys have some players who just don't think first.

DeletedUser198

Well actually, forkU is a little different. He doesnt really take crap from anyone. To really actually have a conversation with him you need to know him well or when sending a mail to him make it worth his while to read and make it readable, i get mail from people trying to figure out what they are asking or wanting and im sure forkU gets alot of that.... but i would like to this game is called 'Tribal Wars'.... not 'Tribal build an army up and expect to not be attacked'...... So why dont we get over this issue already.

DeletedUser2299

I think you're missing the point Broly, put simply, I wasn't complaining about being attacked, I was asking why ??

DeletedUser541

Well actually, forkU is a little different. He doesnt really take crap from anyone. To really actually have a conversation with him you need to know him well or when sending a mail to him make it worth his while to read and make it readable, i get mail from people trying to figure out what they are asking or wanting and im sure forkU gets alot of that.... but i would like to this game is called 'Tribal Wars'.... not 'Tribal build an army up and expect to not be attacked'...... So why dont we get over this issue already.

The thing is Broly, that attitude is pretty retarded for any tipe of diplomat.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
as far as i no sending scouts IS NOT an act of war
there are no afkers around me anymore and of course i am looking to expand
as for submarine his defensive force is strong coupled with a high wall it wud b a hard battle
just as a ticket of info i will not b going 4 him becuase of this
but i wud laugh at seeing tht force as an attackive 1 becuase swords and spear is mostly what he has LOL

DeletedUser1185

Problem is a Diplomats job is to avoid War and keep his tribe out of Conflicts that will hurt them,he has not.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2299

Exactly my point chaps !! I'm the diplomat for our Tribe, so if any of you have a problem with any of our members in the future, I think you can tell that it will be taken seriously and treated with respect. I would hope that any that I have dealings with in the future would respond in the same manner.

How ironic really that I'm the only one of our members that's seen any kind of attack real or otherwise (Brithor :icon_wink:) coming in their direction recently :)

DR.

Last edited:

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
right, this is getting stupider and stupider if tht makes sense...
HE DID NOT ATTACK YOU
definition of attack is hurting in someway and meaningly trying to hurt you
but he scouted u
and this is a war game
so stop crying over being scouted and deal with it
this is a war game and he dint even go tht far
he sent a few horsies to c how many men u hv :O

DeletedUser2299

Who said I was crying ?? If you read my posts carefully it's all a bit tongue in cheek !! Plus I'm relatively new so I wasn't aware that scouts don't do any damage when they arrive. Also, and finally, when it pops up on my GUI that I have an attack inbound and it's coming from a large player, you automatically assume it's particularly bad news !!!!

DeletedUser1089

Hmmm, since this seems to be being debated a bit... Scouting IS an act of war. If someone scouts me, even if they're 100 hours from me, they're getting destroyed. I won't even bother trying to noble their village, smashing it is easier. Might as well attack me if you're going to scout...

DeletedUser2299

I suppose it's down to personal interpretation - it's certainly a threatening move but then that's a big part of the game isn't it :)

DeletedUser

if I scout you then the following are going to happen:

1)I attack you and farm you if it won't cost me to much to take you out
2)I attack you and start nobling before you can even log on
3)I build up enough men so I can attack you and take you out without much loss on my side

I rarly scout if I'm not going to hit since scouts die and waste of resources and time. Now if you are very well defended then I will go after another and come back to you until you've taken a second town and don't have a wall there.

Scouting IS an ACT of WAR.

DeletedUser1185

My Tribe considers Scouting an act of War and so would most tribes as it goes 9 times out of 10 if scouted we will attack.

DeletedUser

I agree with most of you here, scouting is an act of war.

There was a village in my area who scouted a tribe member (10hr journey). So within a day of me finding out about this, his village was destroyed.

He was even kind enough to change his village name to Pwned by FTR :lol:

ps oh and Hello everybody!

DeletedUser

strange, I can't find a village with that name? how much was the point difference?

DeletedUser

strange, I can't find a village with that name? how much was the point difference?

hi IIyan,

not really,

It was not worth me taking as a village(I was just taking the guy out), since it was only a 2K pointer. The village next to it, took it over soon after.

DeletedUser1185

well it appears that ForkU has decided to take his lousy diplomacy to the next step and sent an attack upon one of my tribes villages oh well his next attaxk hes in for a surprise. :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

DaddyRich sent me a message asking if i can stop one of my players from attacking one of his.

I stated, no, your tribe sucks, because we had members larger than his tribe, so that makes sense.

and with aterios, YOU'VE GOT TO READ THIS!

He sends me a message

asterios said:
Ok let me explain the situation couple days ago I was banned by the game admins over a stupid rule but was given the opportunity to restart so I ended up restarting with the intentions of taking back my villages,and I informed the nearest villages of my allies of my intentions and my tribe started to support my villages till I was ready,but before support arrived one of my villages(479|433) was nobled by one of your tribe members with not so much as a how do you do,then he has the gall to send a message to one of my tribe mates that the troops being sent as support will be considered an act of war,What your tribes member has done is considered an act of war,he did not bother to ask if any of my tribe or surrounding allies had any intentions on those villages,I certainly hope that all of your members are not this rude or inconsiderate.

Right now Me and My Tribe Members are in discussion to consider what we shall do on this inconsiderate and blatantly rude tactics of your tribe member.

Does anyone else think this is dumb?!?! First of all he was banned, and his new village is across the map. Haha, when someone's village goes abandoned or banned, IT's up for grabs! I think broly already said this, but i go by the theory, TribalWARS, not Tribal-Lose your base and get it back, or Tribal-Lose your base and get refunded with batches of resource donations.

Send me a message in game i dont have to waste my time on the forum.