The Last Will and Testament of DaddyRich . .

• Thread starter DeletedUser2299
  • Start date

DeletedUser1185

problem is your tribe was informed of our plan and even some of your own tribe members agreed especially since we had an Alliance now because of your rude answer which i noticed you didn't post your villages are about to be smashed.

:ram: :ram: :catapult: :catapult:

Torgom21

it looks like he isn't in lola anymore and lola is called New order. How many attacks did you guys launch on them?:icon_wink:

Lukie

I agree with most of you here, scouting is an act of war.

There was a village in my area who scouted a tribe member (10hr journey). So within a day of me finding out about this, his village was destroyed.

He was even kind enough to change his village name to Pwned by FTR :lol:

ps oh and Hello everybody!
Can we get a :shipit: here please?

edit:
shipit.gif

phew, almost had a heart attack.

Flex_HQ

Scouting is not an act of war, as the player who is scouted cannot loose scouts, scouting is not an act of war also because some people just want to know if they have reall enemies on there side or just close buy.

DeletedUser1185

really?for some reason i've seen scouts die on a scouting run when scouted before.

DeletedUser1185

Actually My Tribe has been very mild and not made any major offensives against LOLA at all(well maybe a few :icon_twisted: ),as it goes there was a Coup in LOLA do to their lack of leadership and the lack of any diplomacy,their tribe has dropped in rankings from lvl 6 to lvl 11 ,their tribe members have been abandoning ship to other tribes that are more active,and more supportive,i hope they can come out of this whole episode a better and wiser tribe.

Torgom21

I thought you guys went after them since FTR canceled their releations with them. I was waiting for the first big war to happen between tribes that are actully ranked. Well I'm glad to hear lola are getting reorganized since they've been a good ally for us. Man nothing exciting seems to happen in world 2 :icon_cry: , I check world 1 propaganda and there are like 10 wars going on.

DeletedUser1185

The Problem is most tribes in the top 15 or so are aware that if one of us gets in a war with the other it will be felt accross the world,and may end up destroying the world as awhole,that and after the server crash were not sure the server could support a war of this magnitude.

look what happened when My tribe and another took out some lola villages,the server crashes. :icon_razz:

Torgom21

:lol: You can't take all the credit for the server crush, FA had a big role in it too :icon_biggrin: We sent about 100 attacks on a guy for talking to much and thanks to the server the other 200 couldn't be launched. Hopefully if the server is stable we could do that today.

Well if its a 1vs1 war then I doubt it would be to bad but if allies from both sides end up getting involved then things can get really really ugly. :icon_twisted: You know I was wondering what happened to your villages until you mantioned you had to restart.

DeletedUser1185

yeah that will teach me to play at work where several of my buddies also play. :icon_confused: :icon_cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

Torgom21

you should put your friends on share connection, also if there are more then 10 computers then you don't even have to do that.

Maybe its just a little local fight with the L2 aristocrat. I know in Fa we get plenty of those with tribes we don't have any releations with. I always say support your village and don't gang up on our guy and let them fight eachother. AFterall there aren't that many villages left to take in the middle without stepping on other's toes. Everytime I noble a village I get 5 people messaging me and claiming the village :icon_rolleyes: I hope you work things out with L2, they are a good tribe.

DeletedUser1185

Their tribe is good but their leader is lacking in the qualities of leadership,first and foremost as a leader you take responsibility for any actions committed by a member of your tribe.

Torgom21

so whats your take on local fights? Do you get involved? I like to let the players involved fight it out and usually only offer defensive support if the fight is 1vs1 or 2vs2 now if the other tribe gets 3-4 players after our player then we get offensivly involved as well. I think local conflicts should just be left at that and not made a global fight unless there are 5-6 people from the same tribe going at it in different areas.

DeletedUser1185

to be honest I couldn't really say it all depends on the situation and the parties involved.

Famousamos101

so whats your take on local fights? Do you get involved? I like to let the players involved fight it out and usually only offer defensive support if the fight is 1vs1 or 2vs2 now if the other tribe gets 3-4 players after our player then we get offensivly involved as well. I think local conflicts should just be left at that and not made a global fight unless there are 5-6 people from the same tribe going at it in different areas.

Man, get right into it. This game is about diplomacy, yes, but it's also about pwning people. :) Take over the enemy, go George Bush style. This is the only way to do it without having a big target put on the back of your head.

Torgom21

Man, get right into it. This game is about diplomacy, yes, but it's also about pwning people. :) Take over the enemy, go George Bush style. This is the only way to do it without having a big target put on the back of your head.

going George Bush style is a sure way to put a target on the back of your head. If you go around taking people out your going to end up enemies with all the top tribes and that will lead to your distruction very quickly.

DeletedUser2299

I'll be honest , the diplomacy sidew of the game is more interesting to me than the straight fighting - I'd not back away from a scrap but I find it far more interesting to try and get some common ground and try and build a stable platform.

It's interesting that WII is far more political than WI, and I agree with those who have said that if something kicks off on WII then it'll be cataclysmic . . . it's actually a really good representation of early mediaeval europe for those who are interested :icon_rolleyes:

qeee1

W2 is far more political because all the big tribes are located right on top of each other, and don't have much room to expand.