The Last Will and Testament of DaddyRich . .

• Thread starter DeletedUser2299
  • Start date

DeletedUser2299

As of 02:04 Server Time (01:04 GMT) DaddyRich, and the innocent people of Drenan will be no more.

As the result of an unprovoked inbound attack by the Legends of Legend Arena Tribe, and specifically their member Brithor the citizens of Drenan will become a lost people, cast out into the wilderness at the mercy of beasts and lawless men.

Having launched an attack from over 16 hours away, both Brithor and his tribe have ignored all diplomatic appeals for clemency, therefore it is with great sadness that I send my people to their fates and go to a hero's death on the walls of my village with the few brave souls that stay to defend the homes of their loved ones against the horde . . . . . .

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It's a tough world...

1 day though maybe you will be the 1 with the hordes:heavycavalry: :heavycavalry: :heavycavalry: :cata: :cata:

DeletedUser1089

Poor you. :icon_cry: What was the point of this post? Trying to get support or something? Or get people to turn against Lola?

DeletedUser2299

or to just say a tearful goodbye . . . not everyone has an ulterior motive !! However, if you take it upon yourself to kick his sorry arse for being daft enough to waste time and resources on attacking a 300 point village 20 hours away then thats entirely up to you . . . . although I wouldn't complain too bitterly :lol:

DeletedUser791

You have the morale edge. Why don't you boost up your defense and ask for support numb-skull.

DeletedUser861

it sounds like the man has excepted his fate and is doing down with his village. why dont you all let him spend his last hours in dignity and stop trashing him for making a little speach.

DeletedUser1185

well right now LOLA is not on my fan favorites list after one of their members was rude to me and some tribe members.

DeletedUser

poor asterios,

either he was rude enough to ban him or you might think about another game, if you are insulted that easy...

DeletedUser1185

no but when he lies to my tribe mates and to his fellow tribe mates which might involve his tribe in a war no one wants is not good.

Brbbbq

As of 02:04 Server Time (01:04 GMT) DaddyRich, and the innocent people of Drenan will be no more.

As the result of an unprovoked inbound attack by the Legends of Legend Arena Tribe, and specifically their member Brithor the citizens of Drenan will become a lost people, cast out into the wilderness at the mercy of beasts and lawless men.

Having launched an attack from over 16 hours away, both Brithor and his tribe have ignored all diplomatic appeals for clemency, therefore it is with great sadness that I send my people to their fates and go to a hero's death on the walls of my village with the few brave souls that stay to defend the homes of their loved ones against the horde . . . . . .

this is what happens when you dont use genetic splicing to create an army of super soldiers.

DeletedUser1089

well right now LOLA is not on my fan favorites list after one of their members was rude to me and some tribe members.

I am watching L2. I do not like the way they run things, or more that they barely do run things. Their diplomatics were not very cooperative with me...

DeletedUser861

I am watching L2. I do not like the way they run things, or more that they barely do run things. Their diplomatics were not very cooperative with me...

diplomatic relations with L2 will always be poor with the Aristocrats they have running things.

DeletedUser2299

As mentioned before if anyone wants to give him a kicking then be my guest - you won't hear me complaining !!!

DeletedUser

you have an alliance with CCx2 why dont you make them honour it? and the rest of your allies?

DeletedUser2299

Timescales - they wouldn't have had time to marshall their forces and respond before the agressors troops arrived and smeared me across the landscape . . .

Revenge is a dish best served cold however - when the Gods see fit to re-incarnate me, LOLA and particularly Brithor won't know who I am, who I'm allied to nor where I'll be coming from . . . or when, but I know EXACTLY who they are, who their allies are and who started this . . .

I'm a pragmatist. Assuming I haven't completely misread the situation, there's not going to be all that much left of my village in the next few hours, but the wise learn from their mistakes and there is very little that stands between me and my aims thats still standing by the time I'm finished.

Only problem is I've got to get my arse slapped from here to Ulrickham and back first :icon_cry:

DeletedUser1185

timescales? sounds like they were fair weather allies and not true allies.

DeletedUser2299

Nope, like I said I'm a pragmatist - I never asked them. . . Whats the point in kicking off a large and indecisive war between large tribes that would swallow a smaller one like ours up whole in one attack. Far better to go down fighting on my own and protect the tribe and our alliances then come back wiser and stronger, when no-one is expecting the repercussions and take revenge that way. . . . Any offers of future support given now will we gratefully and solemnly received - and reciprocated at a future date when the score has been settled . . .

As mentioned before, I may have misread this situation, in which case there will be a humble and abased apology - although I do hope you all realise that I am accepting my fate like a good little boy without whinging about being picked on or any of the other complaints that I see on here - but who would begrudge a man a grudge if my suspicions are indeed correct ?????

Last edited:

DeletedUser1185

then why have Allies if you do not ask them for help i'm sure they would have asked you.

DeletedUser2299

Simple . . . . right now there's not a lot of point - I can rebuild or restart to the point I'm at now in a couple of days - and then push further forward to the point where I can launch a serious attack - at that point I will be calling in the support of all the Allies and Tribesmembers that I haven't called upon now to show their mettle and support me in getting revenge . . . . :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser861

then why have Allies if you do not ask them for help i'm sure they would have asked you.

did you read anything the man said :icon_confused: ??