The Late Night Show. Ft Norman the Cat!

DeletedUser92094

HEWWWWWWWOOOOOO W53! :D

If you know me, you will know, i am normy.
and if you don't know me.

Haaiii! My name is Normy! :3

Well, well, well. ol' normy has grown tired of these "serious" interviews, it is time the spammers get their chance at hosting!

Note: not all of my interviews will be spammed. -.-

Ok, so the first interview is the self-claimed "messiah" of W53, Angel old Van Guy! :O Also known as leader of that Perve. tribe ;)

[spoil][5:15:18 PM] Norm: Starting in 3..2....
[5:15:25 PM] Norm: HELLLLOOOOO W53!
[5:15:43 PM] Norm: i am right here, with the leader of the premade Perve.

[5:15:54 PM | Edited 5:16:09 PM] Norm: Say hi angel ^_^
[5:16:10 PM] Angel Old Van Guy: Greetings uhh, stranger?
[5:16:20 PM | Edited 5:16:38 PM] Norm: yes, i am a stranger, old van guy.
[5:16:30 PM] Norm: can i has candy? :p
[5:16:46 PM] Angel Old Van Guy: Why does every1 act as if im a pedophile
[5:16:47 PM] Angel Old Van Guy: jeez x.x
[5:16:55 PM] Norm: maybe its your name?
[5:16:55 PM] Angel Old Van Guy: I'm just a nice old man with a van who likes to give kids candy
[5:17:02 PM] Norm: a white windowless van'
[5:17:04 PM] Angel Old Van Guy: "Angel"?
[5:17:06 PM] Angel Old Van Guy: :p
[5:17:11 PM] Angel Old Van Guy: Its actually really dark
[5:17:14 PM] Angel Old Van Guy: thank you
[5:17:25 PM | Edited 5:17:33 PM] Norm: no, no.
the TW does not need this >.<
[5:17:41 PM | Edited 5:17:47 PM] Norm: but anyway, lets get to business.

[5:17:48 PM] Angel Old Van Guy: Yes, of course.
[5:18:02 PM] Norm: Well, how about this.
How has w53 panned out for you so far?

[5:19:56 PM] Angel Old Van Guy: Well... I wont lie, it hasn't gone exactly as we expected. At first we joined with many high hopes of suceeding very quickly and we kind of rushed but whatveer.For a while things were going great but than, as most know this is qutie a spammy tribe and that was where it all went downhill but now as you know we are getting ourselves back up.
[5:20:33 PM] Norm: yes, yes, i was there ;D
[5:21:07 PM] Norm: as my leader, do you personally think we will get there, the top?

[5:21:53 PM] Angel Old Van Guy: Well... I was actually having doubts because I lost a lot interest in this world. Most of my enthusiasm vanished but now It has been revived and I can honestly say I can picture it sooner or later.
[5:22:18 PM] Norm: well, thats great to know, because i know a lot of happy faces with us who know we can :)
[5:22:59 PM] Norm: hmm, so who do you think is Perve.'s major problem, it doesn't have to be a tribe.

[5:24:53 PM] Angel Old Van Guy: Hm, at this time its to early to decide on such. I have had a few arguements with the Fort family (ROFL) argueing about how some of our memebrs have attacked them bla bla bla
[5:25:12 PM] Norm: that is expected when it comes to families
[5:25:50 PM] Norm: (just for our viewers sake, Angel is actually a female)
[5:25:56 PM] Norm: ;)

[5:26:01 PM] Angel Old Van Guy: |-( damn u
[5:26:03 PM] Angel Old Van Guy: I'm a male
[5:26:06 PM] Angel Old Van Guy: I have male features
[5:26:15 PM] Norm: you keep thinking that
[5:27:10 PM] Norm: hm, well angel, before the world opened, there was a bit of publicity of worlds speed settings, what is your view on this?

[5:28:11 PM] Angel Old Van Guy: Honestly, I didn't care to much about it nor did I pay much attention to it. All that really mattered to me was a good tech and well, I was getting kind of frustrated of waiting so even if the settings sucked ass I would've probably still joined.
[5:29:11 PM] Norm: Ahaha, well, i get the same feeling with my W54 premade (Former), i feel as if we will be joining no matter what, but enough of me ;D
[5:29:54 PM] Norm: what do you think of some other tribes doing well, Abort, Happle, and COMING aren't doing to bad either.

[5:31:07 PM] Angel Old Van Guy: Well, Abort! grew into the world fairly fast i'll give them that. Happle seems to be mass recruiting honestly and im not saying thats bad but at the same tey should be careful.
[5:31:13 PM] Angel Old Van Guy: I dont have much to say about COMING
[5:31:48 PM] Norm: you said mass-recruiting isn't bad? tell us why.
[5:32:11 PM] Angel Old Van Guy: I didn't say mass recruiting is bad nor good. It depends on how your doing it..
[5:33:09 PM] Norm: hmmm.
fair'oh.
Do you believe if done right, mass-recruiting is actually a blessing in disguise?

[5:33:37 PM] Angel Old Van Guy: Yes I do.
[5:33:49 PM] Norm: oh, reeaaawwwwwyyyy?
how so?

[5:34:48 PM | Edited 5:35:34 PM] Angel Old Van Guy: A tribe could write a fairly nice message and send it to a group of players who seem to be growing at a good rate. They could than grab the readers attention and get to know a bit about the person and see weither or not they truely are a worthy recruit.
[5:35:48 PM] Norm: Nice.
i have had thoughts of this style before also.
[5:35:55 PM] Norm: and yes, i have attempted it
[5:36:26 PM] Norm: well, angel, it seems to me, many people on the externals see you as a 'Spammer with no skillz'
[5:36:45 PM] Norm: tell us a bit about your experience, see if you can prove them wrong

[5:39:13 PM] Angel Old Van Guy: Well, my first world in tw was w7 in which I quite frankly did very poorly in. I was shockingly able to get to 100k+ which I'm surprised about since I was just point whoring but soon after was nobled out. It wasn't till around w39 when I started to meet more people who helped me improve my skills.In w39 I was taken under the wings of -=Joker-= leader of current w39 tribe Raid. He had taught me what he could and till this day I am thankful to him
[5:40:01 PM] Angel Old Van Guy: so what can I say, there are a few haters out there, rofl. Indeed I do spam but as I've said beforehand, I am taking the w53 forums more serious than I usually do..
[5:40:34 PM] Norm: fantastic, just fantastic.
lets hope all those trolls out there stop they're hatin

[5:40:54 PM | Edited 5:41:02 PM] Angel Old Van Guy: :cool: trolls will be trolls.
[5:41:06 PM] Norm: Ohh! ohh!
What are your thoughts on those trollies ?

[5:41:07 PM] Angel Old Van Guy: But i'm here today because of my trolls
[5:41:38 PM] Angel Old Van Guy: So to all of you who put me down and said i'd never make it this far and still be around (finger)
[5:41:50 PM] Norm: :D :D
[5:41:57 PM] Norm: oh how you make me laugh angel.

[5:42:08 PM] Angel Old Van Guy: :D
[5:42:34 PM] Angel Old Van Guy: (The End?)
[5:42:39 PM] Norm: What are your thoughts on those trollies ? answer the question you fool!
[5:42:51 PM] Angel Old Van Guy: rofl :p
[5:43:27 PM] Angel Old Van Guy: uhh... Just use what i said beforehand rofl
[5:43:46 PM] Norm: i will do.
; )

ok, well thank you very, very much for your time angel/

[5:44:00 PM] Norm: do you have any last words to the people of W53!
[5:44:49 PM] Angel Old Van Guy: Message me ingame your adress and next time your walking across the street you just may recieve candy
[5:45:11 PM] Norm: TERIFIC. :D
[5:45:18 PM] Norm: ok, buh bye (wave)[/spoil]

And just for your entertainment, Some Behind the scenes exclusives, never before seen! :O

[spoil][5:47:32 PM] Angel Old Van Guy: WHERE THE (Fudge) IS MY COFFEE
[5:47:44 PM] Norm: (Fudge), i've had enough of that angel guy.
[5:47:49 PM] Norm: he smelled so bad! >.<

[5:48:03 PM] Angel Old Van Guy: Is the camera still on?
[5:48:05 PM] Angel Old Van Guy: OMG
[5:48:07 PM] Angel Old Van Guy: THE CAMERAS STILL ON.
[5:48:12 PM] Norm: ZOMG! :O
[5:48:25 PM] Angel Old Van Guy: uh.. We are having extreme techniqual issues
[5:48:29 PM] Angel Old Van Guy: forget what you've just seen![/spoil]

This interview was brought to you by -[5:48:38 PM] Angel Old Van Guy:Angels Candy Bars.
And our major sponsor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK2tWVj6lXw

If you are any what interested in an interview with norman, either PM him, or add his Skype at norman_the_cat

Cheers,
NORM.
[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:

nad destroyer

lol the forum lurkers decide to post their skype chats on the externals...

DeletedUser

-.-' Angel was being unoriginal again -.-'

this is his 5th interview and always do the same things :D

DeletedUser

I thought it was okay i guess, only because Angel was there :p

DeletedUser

Attentionwhore supreme.

Norman said:
self-claimed "messiah"
yes, very much self-proclaimed. Leaders of premades always overestimate themselves, for some reason leading a tribe on a subpar browsergame inspires massive hubris :lol:

DeletedUser

Nice thread Norm.

Angel you uber noob, such an epic interview :D

DeletedUser

Hey.... Hey!! Save the Babiez from the Pervs!

[spoil]
Angel Old Van Guy today at 13:39
Hello,

Duke Of [ally]Perve.[/ally] here, mind if we talk?

GoD-SLaYeR today at 17:26
I'm always available for chatting :)

Angel Old Van Guy today at 17:28
Currently, us as a tribe if you may have not seen yet but we are now taking new directions and recently cleared our members list. We are now looking for members to make up a bigger and stronger tribe but before that we'd like to go around and get to know the area...

GoD-SLaYeR today at 17:32
That's interesting -- I have noticed a few pervs peeping in some of my windows here and there. Not a lot, but there are some. Are you liking what you see?

Angel Old Van Guy today at 17:32
Liking what I see from my tribe?

GoD-SLaYeR today at 17:34
Well yea. And no. Are your perverts liking what they see in the windows they're peeping in? Or are you disappointed in how unpervy your perverts are?

Angel Old Van Guy today at 17:35
Hm , Id have to check up with them and see for myself lol. So, how long you been playing tw for?

GoD-SLaYeR today at 17:38
Oh about 72 hours, give or take ;)

How about you? How long have you and your co-player been playing for?

Angel Old Van Guy today at 17:38
My co player? I'm solo mate. rofl, you actually expect me to believe you've been playing tw only for 72 hours?

GoD-SLaYeR today at 17:52
Well, sure. I saw an interesting link the other day, clicked on it, made up a name and password and joined this "world". Its just like riding a bicycle and accepting candy from strangers in windowless vans.

Are you going to offer me any candy?

Angel Old Van Guy today at 17:53
Rofl, your quite the fellow. 0.o I only give candy to little kids

GoD-SLaYeR today at 17:57
:-/ but I like candy. Those tootsie roll pops are my favorite.

What if I told you I was 12 years old, would you give me candy then? Or would 8 be better?

Dangit, what does a guy have to do to get candy from a Perve?

Angel Old Van Guy today at 17:59
btw if your wondering about our new profile 0.o its a temporary thing rofl we are lieing to this nooby top 5 tribe telling them were goig to merge than the "fake duke" is going to join them get duke privs and disband easy as that.

Sorry :[ can't be older than 10

GoD-SLaYeR today at 18:05
I wasn't wondering I cbb with what you perves do with yourselves in your own vans.

I'm 8 years old then. Gimme some candy!
If you don't give me any candy then I'm going to go play with my Rock'Em Sock'Em Robots since I still don't know why you are talking to me if not to give me candy.

Angel Old Van Guy today at 18:06
Rofl 0.o no candy for you your not in our tribe your an outsider :p no candy for you

GoD-SLaYeR today at 18:12
*loses interest in a childlike way* hey, that stranger up the street there is waving at me. I'm gonna go see if HE has candy.

Angel Old Van Guy today at 18:12
I have popsicles 0.o

GoD-SLaYeR today at 18:19
*comes back* :( that stranger up the street said he'd give me a tootsie roll pop if I got in his van. Now my bum hurts and I didn't even get the sucker :( maybe a popsicle would make it feel better.

Angel Old Van Guy today at 18:20
Just 0.o take your clothes off and its free

GoD-SLaYeR today at 18:24
:mad: that's what that other man said too. He must be in your tribe.

Angel Old Van Guy today at 18:25
0.o What man/

GoD-SLaYeR today at 18:37
I dno he said he was Mr. John Doe. That's a funny name.

Angel Old Van Guy today at 18:40
0.O You weirdo 8 year old

GoD-SLaYeR today at 18:44
:D It is keeping me entertained.

Angel Old Van Guy today at 18:44
0.o I'm not as joyful as usual so can't joke around to much, more of in a serious mood rofl.

GoD-SLaYeR today at 19:04
Well I hope I put you in a better mood then. Being serious all the time will freeze your face that way.

Was that supposed to be a teaser, btw?

The invitation of the tribe The Guys
With Binoculars has been withdrawn (new) Nov 11,2010 18:26
Angel Old Van Guy invites you to the
tribe 'The Guys With Binoculars' (new) Nov 11,2010 18:26

Angel Old Van Guy today at 19:05
That was an accident... We would like to recruit you though 0.o but id have to quetion you first.

GoD-SLaYeR today at 19:16
You can ask me questions I guess. I'm good at geography but bad at math. I don't like long division. If you give me that popsicle maybe I will try to answer them.

Angel Old Van Guy today at 19:17
*Hands popsicle* 0.o its cherry flavor rofl.

Angel Old Van Guy today at 19:24
So seriously mate, how long you been playing for?

GoD-SLaYeR today at 19:41
A couple years. Just got back into it after taking a short break from it.

You?

Angel Old Van Guy today at 19:42
Since 2007. What was your best world?

GoD-SLaYeR today at 20:02
Oh... I'd say probably 38 and more recently 51

Angel Old Van Guy today at 20:03
Oh yea, your in plague atm huh. Are you playing w53 seriously?

GoD-SLaYeR today at 20:08
I was for awhile when I started, but couldn't get into it too much because of how SLOW it was. I'm playing this one far more seriously. Much more to my liking :)

You?

Angel Old Van Guy today at 20:09
Lol, i restarted so that means I'm playing seriously now. Well mate, how would you like to join? Of course Id need to know a bit bout your troops but are you interesed?

GoD-SLaYeR today at 20:28
I'm serious about this world, but I'm not entirely convinced you guys are.

As for troop counts, I never give them out to anyone, not even a duke.

Angel Old Van Guy today at 20:30
We are taking this world quite seriously. At first their was some issues going on but we are taking this world quite seriously. I understand your reasoning but can I can a about amount?

GoD-SLaYeR today at 20:33
No.

Angel Old Van Guy today at 20:35
Hm :] Alright, understandable. What type of tribe are you looking for? democracy, dictatorship?

GoD-SLaYeR today at 20:48
The only thing that works is dictatorship.

Democracy = Fail.

Angel Old Van Guy today at 20:51
I see. Recently we were running a dictatorship but this morning we switched it to democracy. Even though its a democracy what the leader says goes and we don't give baron privs away.. well , we'd never give baron privs away thats to much

Angel Old Van Guy today at 21:14
Go look at [ally]Kata[/ally]s profile rofl. We took those noobs down

GoD-SLaYeR today at 21:25
You guys must've had very impressive spear nukes.

Angel Old Van Guy today at 21:26
Rofl :p As you can see some of our members just left, they left to convince Kata we were merging rofl now we have taken over and they are coming back :p this is what we do in our free time

Angel Old Van Guy today at 21:51
You will soon ebgan to see many tribes going under the names 0Perve ,-Perve and what not :p We don't really care about them just taking over.

GoD-SLaYeR today at 21:56
What do you mean?

Angel Old Van Guy today at 21:58
We are now taking over these small little tribes and FORCING them to change their name to something that relates to our name. We don't consider them a family tribe or anything we are just showing to those others who wish to try to go against us that we are dominant.

GoD-SLaYeR today at 22:02
Mmmhmmmm.

Angel Old Van Guy today at 22:02
You should join us mate :p I am beginning to like this world.

GoD-SLaYeR today at 22:38
All I've gathered from our conversation today is that Perve. is a democratic tribe that takes pleasure in bullying other tribes into changing their names because it's supposed to make other tribes fear that. How is that supposed to work, really?

Angel Old Van Guy today at 22:39
This is for entertainment mate, nothing big is going on so why not have some fun?
[/spoil]

This message brought to you in part by ProLyf.

I think I need to go update the sex offender database now...

Last edited by a moderator:

nad destroyer

Lol at god-slayer, what an epic conversation that shows the fail of perve :D.

DeletedUser

Wait... we don't like Perve either?? Oh yeah, that's right. Sorry Normy :)

DeletedUser

Eww poor Perve :icon_cry:

How come the member near me from Perve never got back to your tribe?? *Rolling Eyes*

DeletedUser

Any reasons why interviewing Angel, other then him being your leader? Perve isn't one of those big premades tbh :x.

Eww poor Perve :icon_cry:

How come the member near me from Perve never got back to your tribe?? *Rolling Eyes*
:3

Kill kill kill kill kill PERVE.