The Late Night Show. Ft Norman the Cat!

DeletedUser95344

Urm not a very impressive one :icon_rolleyes: but its okay

DeletedUser92094

Guys.
I'm just going to put this straight out.
Perve.is.not.a.fail.
we were doing alright, but early world excitement, over-powered us.

But, we have no fixed the problem.
We're on our way back, no turning back, because we are like, "Sharks", we have no neck, impossible to look behind us.
but we learn from our past.

I also think, everyone should just drop the hate on Angel, after all it's just a game, and to be honest, your all starting to sound like a pack of pre-pubescent hatin' 12 year olds o_O

DeletedUser

Sorry, I still think Perve. is fail. That's my opinion. There are a couple good players in there but the tribe as a whole I do not see making it in the long haul. Especially not if they carry out their "bullying domination" plans. Nobody likes a bully.

DeletedUser

But, we have no fixed the problem.
We're on our way back, no turning back, because we are like, "Sharks", we have no neck, impossible to look behind us.
but we learn from our past.

Aww Normy, if you are like sharks and can't look back, how can you learn from your mistakes if you can't see them?

DeletedUser92094

Aww Normy, if you are like sharks and can't look back, how can you learn from your mistakes if you can't see them?

i knew i left out an important part of that theory :icon_redface:

But, being such smart predators like ourselves, there is no need to look back on it, we can remember , i guess we're more like a raptor with out a neck? :icon_neutral:

but anyway you get the point. :icon_cool:

slinkiestwizard

i knew i left out an important part of that theory :icon_redface:

But, being such smart predators like ourselves, there is no need to look back on it, we can remember , i guess we're more like a raptor with out a neck? :icon_neutral:

but anyway you get the point. :icon_cool:

Norman you have me wondering here Name of the tribe is perve and now you are calling yourselves predators .You wouldnt be a priest would you ?
:lol:

DeletedUser92094

Norman you have me wondering here Name of the tribe is perve and now you are calling yourselves predators .You wouldnt be a priest would you ?
:lol:

Nahh, not a priest, couldn't open the holy book to read the first page :icon_redface:

but you get my point right?

DeletedUser

I also think, everyone should just drop the hate on Angel, after all it's just a game, and to be honest, your all starting to sound like a pack of pre-pubescent hatin' 12 year olds o_O

You open up a discussion with Angel as the interviewee, it is only common sense that comments, both good and bad, will fill the discussion. Then you try to make a comment on people being pre-pubescent because they comment, if you don't want people bashing your duke, don't make him the interviewee.

Like I said before, Angel couldn't lead his way out of a wet paper bag.

DeletedUser94677

You open up a discussion with Angel as the interviewee, it is only common sense that comments, both good and bad, will fill the discussion. Then you try to make a comment on people being pre-pubescent because they comment, if you don't want people bashing your duke, don't make him the interviewee.

Like I said before, Angel couldn't lead his way out of a wet paper bag.

:lol: That is what the forums for.. everyone has their own views on things Normy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sub par interview with a sub par duke who leads a sub par tribe.

DeletedUser

Are Perves. anything to do with Perve.?

I guess they are, just I'm farming 2 of their members, they're not great.

nad destroyer

Perves are quitting around me before I can clear them :(. How dissapointing.